American Pride Thread

Europoors here are jealous because we landed on the moon with such a short national history.
We Americans are the true whites and every else is lesser white no matter how those camel rider importing eurofags try to meme at us.

350 replies

You didn't do shit.

Pride is a sin. Be humble.

Europe is just North Africa.

How can Euroniggers even compete?
When people say Whites are creative, it actually means us American whites are creative. Europoors are too busy to let rapefugees in their own lands so that their women will get raped by the said hordes

No one knew who he was till he put on the mask

My ancestors did, and I have their blood in my veins. That's enough to claim superiority

FUck

fpbp

10/10 bait

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

Blackbird checking in.

Who built the Saturn V?

Stfu chink. All you can do is copy-pasta what others kept babbling like uncreative cucks you are

YOU WILL BE AMONGST THE FIRST ON THE DAY OF THE GAS CHAMBER YA NIGGER PAJEET. I SAID FUCKING CHECK EM!!!

Whiter than you, Chang

JUST FUCKING CHECK EM NIGGER

That infographic left out FREEDOM!

Everyone knows we invented the notion of free country, so we don't have to even mention that

As I get older and travel more, the more I appreciate being here.
There are many beautiful places in the world, with better food, etc.
But nothing beats not getting arrested for owning a butterknife
Also going innawoods with my dog in the morning when my wife and daughter are cooking breakfast while I shoot at bottles and then grab some blackberries and tomatoes on the way back
It’s simple but it’s everything I could have dreamed

This. Even the upper class Eurofags would never know how it feels to be living in this blessed land we settled on. Our ancestors are literal top 1% Chad explorers from all around the world. The cowards mediocre fags remained in their shitholes and now look at their saddened """countries""" flooded with rapists

STOP FUCKING SAMEFAGGING YOUR NIGGER TIER THREAD. FUCK OFF BACK TO REDD IT YA COONBOY. WATCH THIS GET SHILLS!!!

>muh samefag
You are the one who is shilling here. You shithole would be taken by chink sooner or later so enjoy your self-genocide haha