Symphogear

When is Yumi going to get a geah, I mean come on

This isn't an anime.

When Chris and Miku fuck.

Everyone but Yumi will get geahs in season 5.

I can't wait for more corruption.

Fuck getting a Geah, she should just get a Chuckle Blaster and a Sheriff Whopper and go save the day.

You have such serious mental issues. Get medical help.
Stop trying to bait and harass people with your off topic shipping cancer spam.

Have you tried not replying? Maybe that would work.

Have you tried not shitposting in the first place?
Why should people not reply to a shitposter and tell him to stop?
Why should people give you a safe space so you can spam your shipping cancer in peace?

Pretty much sums up the start of this thread, yeah.

Just report On top of how he is clearly baiting at trying to troll people. He's ban evading. Just look at this pic.

So you admit being a retard?

Not actively denying something doesn't mean admitting to it.
Why do you think like a three year old?

Rude. I am not ban evading.

How did Hibiki turn out so depraved? Where did it all go so wrong?

Of course you are. Who do you think you're fooling?
Why do you get so fucking obsessed with this shit. I really don't get it. Do you have actual autism?

You're not "triggering" anyone with that screen shot. But it is more than obvious that you are spamming TO TRY AND BAIT PEOPLE. So you are being told to stop TRYING TO BAIT.

How is that so hard for you to understand.

>ban evading on a 3-day ban
Compared to all the perma-bans you got back when you were being banned all the time several years ago after the !Akemi case? Yes, this is truly HORRIBLE.
Now fuck off.

Silence gives consent. Now stop ruining those threads with offtopic shit about your own boogeyman and fuck off.

Better question, how did your brain turn out to be so defective? Where you born with the defects, or were they a result of your parents trying to kill you, because you're an unwanted child.

No seriously, fuck off from this thread, retard. People are telling you to get the fuck out so do it, you fucking poison.

He is not trying, he succeeded.

Wow, you genuinely do think like a three year old.
How fucking pathetic. And feel free to stop samefagging. No one believes it.

>Now stop ruining those threads with offtopic shit
The off topic shit is the crack images you are posting.

And the reason people don't deny things, on the internet, is because anyone with a brain knows that your word alone is not proof of anything. So it's pointless to say.

Also, it doesn't matter because you're ban evading, you're not excused because others are ban evading as well.

Why don't you two lovebirds go fuck off.

No, you're actually failing. Just like you fail at everything else in your life. Replying to you telling you to stop baiting does not mean someone fell your your bait.

>People
It's literally just you. You made this post with the clear intention of trying to bait and attack people. It only stands to reason that you get told to fuck off.

You apparently cannot read for all the intelligence you boast all the time so I'm gonna make it clear.

FUCK
OFF

YOU ARE UNWANTED AND TOXIC

Is this clear enough? If you still reply after, I'm gonna have to question your reading comprehension.

I wouldn't touch the crack spammer with a 100 yard poll.
Well, maybe if the poll had a blade on the end of it and it was in a country with no extradition.

See, here's the thing, I have no reason to listen to you. Everything you say is wrong. Why should I care if some brain damaged asshole who constantly tries to attack people is telling me to fuck off?

If anything, you telling me to fuck off while being belligerent tool is going to make me stay more. Because you're a problem I need to try and deal with/clean up.

Maybe if you could give a single valid reason why I'm the problem and you're not, I might listen. But everyone knows you have none.

Newfags, take this as a hard lesson why you do not fucking reply to it. Ever. He'll be doing this for the next several hours.

Newfags, take this as a hard lesson. There will never be good threads because constantly tries to attack and harass people. Fulling every thread with his shipping cancer because he can't stand the fact everyone hates him.

Read the image I am posting for more details.

>If anything, you telling me to fuck off while being belligerent tool is going to make me stay more.
Okay so why are telling that to if you clearly understand that this is not going to make this person go away? You're a walking contradiction and a true retard. Thank you for helping me prove what the mod said.

I have not been in a gear thread since the middle of GX and this shit was happening then, can't believe it is still going.

Remember to report him. He spammed again his insane walls of texts atfer the previous thread reached the page 10.

Shit got bizarre my dude, i think he's ended up on 4 boards at once at peak

So have we gotten any news about who else is subbing this?

Commie, some Sup Forumsnon here, and that's about it for now

If CR doesnt pick it up by ep3 like GX just asume they're not doing it i guess

>4
I knew he was in Sup Forums, /u/ and /h/, which one am I missing?

/m/

/m/

Post Top Gear

What, he complains when new robots gattai or something?

No, Symphogear and Nanoha threads.

Stop posting my wife without my permission.

>Alchemists revive Ver
>Turn him into a girl
>He joins up with SONG and unencrypts the linker recipe on the drive from GX
>Steals Durandal and combines it with Nephilim by implanting it into his own body.
>Overdoses on linker and pushes himself to the brink of death for a double relic gear transformation.

By the end of Season 5 he'll completely replace Maria on the team.

She will totally get some figures this season, right?

Too late

>cute girl ver making funny faces
My dick will be diamonds.

Not gonna lie, I am slightly disappointed.

Calm down Genjuro.

Yassai Mossai.

Sugita better still do the voice.

Anyone have the edited version of this?

This one?

Hibiki never loved Miku. Hibiki will happily abandon Miku for her superior friends and family who care for her beyond her body.

Yes, thank you.

Have a Chris on the house.

To be honest, white hair is shit but Chris is cool enough to pull it off.

>Nanoha
Does anyone here still care about this?

I was kinda excited for the new movie, but then they had to bring in the palette swaps.

And a Chris in exchange
Im glad people like the edit

What is wrong with her hand?

We really don't need bitch-kun in this thread.

It has autism.

The lyrics to "There is an unbeatable love in this fist" is literally about Miku being her driving force. Romantically or not, Hibiki clearly cares deeply for her.

QUALITY hands.

>bitch-kun
Who?

What's wrong, Nanoha-hater-kun? Too pussy to shitpost on a Nanoha thread where people will disagree with you that you have to shitpost Symphogear threads now? At least you had the decency to pick one that was already a shitpost parade to begin with.

Perfection

A true Nanoha fan.

I can feel it. We're gonna get the kissu.

In a dream.

Seems like Nanoha threads have a lot history with him. Well, I haven't been in one for a long time so I wouldn't know.

Nanoha threads have become super fucking shit since Vivid Strike brought in all of the edgy shonenkids so you're not missing anything.

>white hair is shit
I am so angry right now.

Sounds rough

Hell, I've seen him on Sup Forums when people talked about the idea of a Symphogear musou game there.

You have to blame that one webm that's been going around. You know which one.

But... Hibiki would be so sad. Why would you do that to her?

Can you just fuck off already.
It's clear to everyone you don't even like this show, and you're just here to try and bait people you don't like.

>Someone saved adidess
Thank you user

She won't if she doesn't find out.

Why would you eat a sandwich like that?

Dess is all I need in my life.

I wish we could have nice threads with the constant undertone of this guy trying to troll people. I miss season 1 threads.

He's not trying to troll anybody though

>Symphogear musou game
I don't even like Musou games and I still think this is a perfect match.

I feel like a good DMC clone would be better, especially for some sweet 1v1 fights.

Metal Gear Rising: Determination To Fist

I would prefer it because DMC is the better game. But Symphogear has a perfect mob enemy to mow down, flashy attacks, the right amount of characters with the right amount of variety, and perfect antagonists for that style of boss.
With a DMC clone you wouldn't get nearly all the characters and lots of things would need to be changed to fit.

Personally I want a fighting game above anything else, but that's just my preference.

>that mock up of a fighting game roster that has three Marias in it

Maria would be F tier anyway it's fine.

>***,*38位/***,*38位 (***,352 pt) [*,**3予約] 2017/09/27 戦姫絶唱シンフォギアAXZ 1(Blu-ray Disc)
>without bonuses

I wonder what the odds of all this plus the rest of the off topic meta getting deleted are. Low, I assume, like usual.

Nice boat

That's four Marias too many.

>Three marias

No thanks.