IT'S HAPPENING: GPU PRICE CRASHING

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/markets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fukin good

Were they using crypto to somehow prop up/boost the market?

Yes

Thank God. NVidia had gotten to the point where they were asking retailers to not sell to suspected miners as they knew in the long run alienating gamers was a bad business strategy. I just hope people aren't retarded enough to buy a used card that's been at 100% utilization 24/7 for mining.

They were buying shit load of GPU's to mine ethereum drying up supply.

But yes.

Assuming the miner knew what they were doing, then they properly ventalated their mining rigs and the cards never got too hot, meaning no damage done.
Mining is only a problem when it's being done by complete retards with no understanding of heat management.

I mean the entire market. Not just NVIDIA/AMD.

if i can get a 1080ti oc for 100$ now then its all good

Finally. I've been meaning to buy a new one for a while. You know, TO PLAY GAMES.

KYS

I want a GTX1080 for blender but also for vrchat where I play as Ugandan Knuckles - Do you know da way?

lol i love that meme! upvote!

Will this actually result in a NEW GTX 1080ti for cheap or will it just be GPUs raped to death by miners? And no, I'm not falling for le miners undervolt their GPUs to save power meme.

Time to buy AMD again?

>GPU PRICE CRASHING
Degeneracycoin is mooning tho.

coiner btfo

Only to trade ETH for BTC.. The only reason people mine alts is because you cannot mine BTC with GPUs anymore.

Why not just by SHA256 ASICS?

Because GPU can also play games, while dedicated bitcoin miners can't

Butthurt Buttcoiner utterly BTFO

Good. Now I can build a good rig for cheap.

THIS.

>implying bitcoin isn't one giant game
>implying the only outcome isn't YOU LOSE

looking like even 6000 won't hold today

5851 will be the low before the surge back to 12k

I'm not even flinching at the market fluctuation. Things go up. Things go down.

If you think bicoin is going to hit 10k or anything close ever again you might actually be retarded

You dont need a 1080 for vrchat niggy, just fallout and doom

Thank God, Im trying to build a gaming rig and fucking 3GB 1060s are $400

gtfo, faggot ass buttcoiners

>If you think bicoin is going to hit 1 or anything close ever again you might actually be retarded
>If you think bicoin is going to hit 10 or anything close ever again you might actually be retarded
>If you think bicoin is going to hit 100 or anything close ever again you might actually be retarded
>If you think bicoin is going to hit 1k or anything close ever again you might actually be retarded
>If you think bicoin is going to hit 10k or anything close ever again you might actually be retarded
You act like this is the first time it’s crashed. This isn’t even close to the worst it’s crashed. It’s crashed 90% before.

I wonder what's better. A new one or 4 used ones

fuckin sweden

yea how many cards have you had to replace?

It's never crashed due to heavy government intervention as well as normies mass panic selling. It'll level out, but never to news worthy sensational levels again

What faggotry is this? Can't tell if retarded shills or redditers larping as Sup Forums after lurking for 10 minutes 5 years ago.

the market crashed 90% when it was 99% smaller then it is RIGHT NOW it doesnt mean fuck when its a neckbeards hobby in 2016 its billions of actual peoples money today

You are fucking dreaming. I need two more RX 480 to complete my rig and they still go for 2x MSRP on ebay. 2 years after release that is.

>I just hope people aren't retarded enough to buy a used card that's been at 100% utilization 24/7 for mining.
Not to stray from topic but a component that's been burn-in tested for thousands of hours is probably more reliable than a new unit

Don't try to explain it to retarded gamer fags.

If if if if If if if if If if if if If if if if

Used products are better than new ones, goy. What a coincidence, I have some to sell you!

you were waiting for the false flag?
cnbc.com/markets/
THIS is your false flag. not with guns, with dollars and power.
lets get the facts straight
1. Memo is released. Not much in it, but enough to see that this whole "collusion" thing is bullshit
2. There's apparently more to come, Dems are feeling the heat
3. New FED chair, a Goy.
4. Immediate market crash
this is the false flag. ((((They))) know that its not going to work with Russia, now they are going to destroy the market and blame it on him. If we die in blaze of glory- calculated risk. If they succeed and take power back- same drill as 2008. Bailouts and printing money.,

are you stupid?
kikes can pump and dump an unregulated market
it will do bubble after bubble after bubble

okie dokie

Normies panic selling is a good thing. The fact that the SEC announced today that they’re looking to regulate crypto in the future was a sign from them that they think it’s going to be around for awhile. Extremely bullish sentiment of their part.

Again, normies selling off is a good thing. Only the % of the crash matters. For example, the stock crash today would have absolutely wrecked everything just 50 years ago. It was the largest point drop in history, but it’s a tiny drop in today’s market because the market is huge now. Same with bitcoin. Proportions matter. The 60% drop we’ve had the past month is nothing in the grand scheme of thing. I’ve seen coins increase by 400% in one day.

NO REFUNDS STRAP YOURSELVES IN

no. never buy AMD cards. you're just hurting yourself in the long run trying to save a few dollars.

t. idiot who bought a radeon and have had nothing but problems

>its billions of actual peoples money today

Not even close to that.

A few million people own BTC, not even 100 million.

a used gun is better tested than a new one, same for cars
anyways, it´s tiem to buy a new gpu for muh skyrim

Time to turn up the heat then.
>Jewish
>Death
>Camps

We need some sob stories, it's minutes away from falling below 6000 now

>huh, why's the vid froze-

China is running from the market. They are about to be exposed for foreign influence in the U.S. govt. and insider trading.

It's only just begun