Samurai Flamenco

I just finished this and holy fucking shit that was a wild ride. I regret not watching this with Sup Forums while it was airing

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oxZUhbgZ!9f_FKzqj9VVrw0D86sWlXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SIT DOWN
BE HUMBLE

You can read the thread archives right here mega.nz/#F!oxZUhbgZ!9f_FKzqj9VVrw0D86sWlXQ

Oh shit thanks, that will be fun to check

I want to watch this for the supposed wild ride it has but I keep hearing that it's homosexual fujoshit too which would put me off if true.

You are double memeing yourself. How retarded are you?

kek

fujoshit is nearly non-existent. just go for it

Is Samflam a comedy? If it wasn't, I have the impression that a series of poor choices by the writers would have had to been made for the show to be paced the way it was. Most of what I found funny was how ludicrous the changes in tone and theme were week after week.

>Eww any slight signs of homosexual content is enough to destroy my sense of masculinity and make me want to suck dicks

Don't be such a goddamn faggot you pussy

Fuck off normalfag.

Yes it's a comedy, I look at it as a parody of those superhero shows since every time I look at a hero there I just think "huh, that's a famous actor in a costume isn't it?"

>that extra week off thanks to the fucking olympics
>treated with the God episode right after
I miss weekly Flamenco

>is enough to destroy my sense of masculinity and make me want to suck dicks
Is this how people interpet someone saying that they dislike a thing nowadays?

Post your face when GUILLOTINE GORILLA

No, that's people really looking for it, it's a normal show

Finished it recently as well, why did they end the final scene with Gotou fucking with his phone again after everything that just happened. Seems like a shit way to end the show, was it just one final troll from the studio?

>watching this with Sup Forums while it was airing

best experience i've had in this page.

But who was phone?

watch it nigga

Goto has moved on just like how other things are changing slowly. He changed his phone, his "girlfriend" was sent far away. He's getting better.

I don't regret, I never found the appealing of a model pretending to be a kamen raider.

also, I don't get the meme of the gorilla.

If you like this series I imagine you're also a diehard naruto/bleach fan, as both series rely on constantly going BUT YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING =)))) to the exclusion of everything else

The show had like 4 different concepts that could've been a neat 12 episode series that it just threw away like it was an ADHD child. Even the concept of heroes drawing in bigger and bigger villians could've been done well, instead it's baffling and only draws your interest in the same way someone threatening to jump off a building is

Nah, you are just a vocal faggot with bad taste.

The fact that you think that the appeal of this series is "le epic twist" exposes you as the huge pleb you are.

Let me guess, you are still mad that SamFlam wasn't the comfy SoL you expected?

>you are still mad that SamFlam wasn't the comfy SoL you expected?

or "deconstruction of heroes"

Nobody gave a fuck about this series until meme ape and you know it. every fuckiing week was people going OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S ALIENS/THAT GIRL GOT RAPED/HE WAS GAY THE WHOLE TIME and all kinds of other shit

Once I say guillotine gorilla I stopped watching. That threw me for such a loop I just dropped it right there.

I know that there are people who like this series for the wrong reasons, how does that make you any less wrong?

Since you didn't answer my question, I assume that you are one of those who picked this series thinking it was SoL and continue it watching with anger even after it was obvious since episode 1 that Samurai Flamenco was an love letter to tokusatsu shows and not a SoL about superheroes.

You should had done like this guy

>Nobody gave a fuck about this series until meme ape

>stay for the model cosplaying as a hero
>stay for him giving justice speeches to unruly kids
>stay for the girls group joining him
>stay for the insanity involved with worst girl
>stay for the guy who makes office supplies signing up to be MC's Q and give him gnarly gadgets
>"oh no the gorilla was too much"
They were ramping up to it the whole show, you got too used to thinking this show was supposed to make sense.
This is why the show is great, it lulls you into thinking you understand everything they throws you for another loop and keeps on doing it until it ends.

Yeah worst girl and the office supplies scientist should have been enough warning that things were going to get crazy, but the gorilla was a pretty big leap.

>watch this show
>by episode 6 I know it's going to get fucking crazy because of the stapler scientist bullshit
>keep watching
> suddenly rape and torture
Anyone who says shit like this was expectable you're a fucking liar. The fucking Murder Monkey, sure, but not this shit, this shit is too fucking out of olace no matter how fucking open minded you were, I was expecting goofy superhero antics not a fucking anime adaptation of something ShindoL wrote

No one was raped you fucking liar.

Fuck you I was on the ride when it started, that OP1 was sick.

Sup Forums went bananas during the Gorilla episode.

Sup Forums nearly broke after Guillotine Gorilla.

There's also a manga - Samurai Flamenco Another Days. It's mostly side stories and very slice of life, but you might enjoy it.

If by episode 3 you can't realize it's a parody then you're fucking braindead

i was watching for fun superhero anime, stayed because of the lesbians

SamFlam telling off the delinquents for staying out late and blocking the sideway is still my favorite scene.

Pretty spot on. I really like Harikiri sunshine's helmet for being so rider ish

I interpreted the series as a number of questions, and that's how I rationalized the tonal shifts.

I will never forget the day Gorilla aired and i was unsure about it being a "just a dream" cliche for the whole week because I just couldn't believe it

>rape
what?

>that pic
Kill yourself.

I can't think of a single thing that could redeem this insufferable bitch.

I like the anime, but they're taking the risk TOO much.

The MC gets naked and proposes to the other main male.
It's supposed to be comedic, but you know how fujos are.

Back.

considering how the MC doesn't understand or comprehend what "love" or sex is
well there you go

>watched Guillotine Gorilla days after two of my police officers died on my shift

Worst day to be Dispatch.

Another bad show people are memed into watching

>tfw youll never watch SamFlam with Sup Forums for the first time again
I rewatched it a month ago but felt something was missing

You fool. SF is a parody of a highest grade, the one that manages to transcend the usual notion of being silly for the sake of being funny

>office supplies

She's literally just a beat up girl in a skimpy outfit. They never allude to anything beyond that.

>homosexual fujoshit
Naked hero confessing his love to a teenage terrorist is the purest form of love.

They literally get married and live together in the follow up spinoff.

he did nothing wrong

He didn't tell Masayoshi what was happening until it was too late.

This, they never mention any rape, but maybe they subtitly hid it with that blood.

Honestly I never saw it until now and it got me thinking.

King Torture never touched her but he had all his minions pull a train on her.

You missed out. KLK aired the same day so there was so much hype flying around the board.

This is one of the least edgy animes I've ever seen, I hate that people have to stick their
>muh edgy
>muh rape
Into a series where the most edgy thing was a robot gorilla with a built-in guillotine.
The monster villain raping the girl doesn't jive with the corny super sentai feel.

VIVA TORTURE!

I think the gay story in this was unbelievably cute

Was this scene supposed to be taken seriously?

Depends on what you understand by that.

>Goto didn't find a way

Even if you were raped, the show must go on.

>Honestly I never saw it until now and it got me thinking.

You never saw it because it's a fucking Photoshop.

If you watched this series with Sup Forums, you would remember that there was this guy known as "was_it_rape-kun" trying to force the Mari was raped meme. That picture is one of this works.

This isn't a simple anime, it's an experience.

A better question would be whether or not anyone seriously felt anything at this scene.

Mari did.

That scene touched me in an emotional way. I don't remember the lyrics, but seeing the broken idol sing after that experience was a cathartic moment

>oh it's a dream episode / he's hallucinating because of the drugs
the ride was only beginning