BITCOIN ETERNALLY BTFO

THE PRICE HAS DROPPED $2000 IN ONE FUCKING DAY! BUBBLE CONFIRMED

When I think it can't go lower, it goes lower.

I want it to die

The normies got ahold of it, and the Jews hate competition. What did you expect?

I keep telling the crypto fag at work shitcoin will be below 1000 soon.

Faggots panicselling as usual

In all fairness, all assets are plummeting, not just Bitcoin.

But as if people needed any more proof that Bitcoin is nothing more than an asset and investment vehicle. As a currency, it's a joke and almost useless.

q predicted this

>be nocoiner
>man i wish i got in on BTC when it was under 10k
>BTC drops below 10K
>"COINERS BTFO LOL!!!"

This is literally why a currency that has no controls on it is a bad idea.

Also this. Basically nobody even uses it as a currency.

>please government I need you to protect me

yea...controls...like when gov't didn't allow you to withdraw your own money from the banks during the great depression...when they banned gold so you couldnt own something actually worth a damn while they were inflating away the value..
Thanks, government!

sauce

Its explosive growth was fueled by hype. It was never actually traded.

the only "real" currency is nonperishable but expendable goods like food and drugs

Good I hope bitcoin dies. It was a meme.

Make that two anons.

BUY THE DIP YOU MORONS
THerte is iron clad support at 6.3k that will not budge. Want evidence? It takes 6.2 k in energy to even make a bitcoin meaning that Bitcoin is backed up by pure energy which is the most valuable thing in the universe

>Bought in at 14k
>Sold at 8k
JUST

only a loss when u sell, m8.
>tfw still sitting on $20k pure profit on $10k investment even if this goes to zero
not mad tbqh.

Im gonna buy when it flatlines

Buy back in now, you moron. This is the low and its impossible for it to go under 6.3. This is you chance to get rich because BTC is going right to 55k

Bull fucking shit

is the IMF trying to drop it to buy most of it up?

He's wrong about 6.3 definitely being the bottom. But bitcoin will go to 100k in a few years. Ignore me if you like, but remember you were told.

whats the bottom then you meme lining faggot

It'll go down to about 2k, stay there for a few months then start going back up.

>implying it can’t go up that much in one day
It’s always been volatile as fuck. This isn’t even close to being the worst crash. $30k eoy.

Invest in ETH once BTC hits 3 or 4k. If BTC dies ETH with skyrocket

That’s what you get for buying into a Ponzi scheme.
Idiot.

>he bought the high and sold the dip
That’s how you lose money, fag.

>G...Guys...buy Bitcoin...
>I swear...you’ll get rich...

$5851. That is the low it will hit. Then an epic bounce.

Where do you get that number from

Kek bizfags were just bragging last night in another thread

Just trust me. Set a buy order for that. It will only be for a quick second.

Good, I hope it drops to near-nothing so I can buy a fucktonne.

BUY THE DIP FAGGOTS ! BUY WHEN IT GOES BELOW 4 K , YOU WILL MAKE GAINZ i

>I want it to die
It won't.

i made 100k with bitcoins( yes i cashed out ) not RICH but still 100k is 100k

>replacing BTC with hardforkcoin run by literal communists

great idea retard

Shouldn't have fallen for a ponzi. You were warned.

It doesn't matter if its sustainable long term, just ride it up to 1.5 -2k and sell sell sell. Double your money and get out

Whoopty fucking doo
I never bought any, idiot

>100 million satoshis in a bitcoin
>that means a bitcoin gonna be worth 100 MILLION DOLLARS NIGGA

That's the most stupid thing you can do! You had to HODL and buy some more in the dip!

I read "I want to die". My mistake. Still, no need to be rude.

Lmao don't all the Neo-Nazi sities (Ie:Daily stormer) take bitcoins as donation? BTFO

>by April

You use the same paid source as me user?

any of bitgoy morons were able to actually withdraw a YUGE sum yet ? funny how i never hear stories about that or proofs.

makes my greycells tingle.

How is Buttcoin even real? Seriously.

>all those retards who spent like 100k on GPUs

Buy the dip said the smug coiners, how the fuck do you know where the bottom of the dip is. I was laughing because they sounded like all the boomer assholes in the late nineties with the tech bubble.

>Bernie can still win

Hopefully it keeps going bitcoin fags deserve it

>Buy back in now, moron

I've lost over $16k so far. I really don't know what to do. It keeps fucking dropping. Scared tbqh.

Bought 50k in silver when it was at $50 back in 2011~

It’s at $16 now

>Still haven’t sold
>never lost anything

Buy the dip, faggot.

MY LIFE SAVINGS HALVED!!!

> mutt education

Don't panic man. I saw bitcoin crash before and then it came back with record breaking heights. Bitcoin is NOT stable but that doesn't mean it's going to die. People are invested in it. For people with money to burn they are buying right now and will sell when it doubles/triples in value.

THIS user KNO DA WEI!

Yeah, but Bitcoin is a store of value for your hard earned savings- at least that's what they told all the suckers.

>buy my shitcoins, pleeeeeeaaassseeee!!!

I told faggots a year ago it would stabilize between 1-4k

b*tcoin (and all other crypto memes), as decentralized ponzi schemes, have always been retard magnets

can't wait for them to go so these crypto retards will finally shut up

i went in at £10k. now i want to die.

>bought in at 19k with $800
>got up to $25k
>sitting at $5k

just don't go all in bitcoin

FrameGameRadio reckons the BTC price hike was largely a ponzi scheme cooked up by BitFinex

Just sell 3/4ths. Wait for the bottom, as soon as you see it rising again - BUY. A dead cat bounce will occur and you'll be rich.

>been looking at bitcoin for a while
>uncle showed me one day he had $70k worth of Bitoin when it was $13000
>I told him that it's an obvious bubble of speculative buying that will pop soon
>it's okay user, I've diversified into other coins too
>I try to tell him that bitcoin is a flagship coin, and if it drops, the others will too
>he waves it off as nothing
>a week later, it hits £19k, then drops to 16k. I tell him that it's a deadcat bounce and he should sell
>he doesn't listen
>now it's at 6k and dropping
>wonder how he feels about having 70k at one point and having it worth a third that.

I bought at 18-20$ an ounce, I've lost over $700. But I'm not going to get rid of anything.

Stable GPU prices when?

>the support level is 12k
>the support level is 8k. Buy the dip, idiots.
>the support level is obviously 6k
>reeeeeeeeeeeee should i pay 25% of my gains to prioritize my sells?

>its impossible for it to go under 6.3.

And I should trust you why? The last time I bought more was during the December surge, when another user, or maybe it was you, said to buy and that'd it plateau at $35k. Dumb fuck literally cost me half my savings.

Isn’t it pretty close to the actual electrical cost of mining at this point ? What happens when it goes below the mining cost ?

>Companies giving up inflated place
Maybe in 2019

nice

Perfect time to buy

Precious been high since 08. Watching where this crash sends the money for safety is a legitimately interesting pastime right now.

So far the answer is 'not Asia'. So i guess Eur/Usd is prob bumping. But they're always fucked. Maybe shit metals like copper?

hahahahahaha why tf would you buy in at 14k?

Its at 6.3 right now and holding. It will not go one penny under 6.3

>But...but I'm a millionaire neet.
Who will jump out of a building first?

But goddamn China made BTC illegal, and South Korea has cooled on it. Meanwhile Israel is probably rigging prices somehow. My coworker said it's dead because of regulations coming down the river. I'm screwed. Planned to take online college classes using my nest egg.

It's still worth $6k. Remember when people though $1k was the limit?

Hopefully David Seajew

His asshole.

You did the right thing, always sell the dip.

>It will not go one penny under 6.3

Thank fuck, I've been wanting to upgrade my GPU for a while now.
Fucking miners driving up the prices.

No. It's not real at all. People can just stop accepting it and boom, dead.

it just went down another $700!!!

wtf is this true

Luckily I am holding alt-coins at the moment but my portfolio is down ~64%. Nothing to do now but HODL on for dear life and hope REQ takes me to the moon.

You do realize the fucking US economy is (((tanking))) right now, as well as the bitcoin market. HMM, REALLY MAKES ME THINK.