Lmfao what the fuck is this. Why can't (((they))) just accept that nonbinary isn't a real, legitimate thing already

Lmfao what the fuck is this. Why can't (((they))) just accept that nonbinary isn't a real, legitimate thing already.

Hmm which ones are XY and XX???

Taylor Swift ate the rice?

Here's a redpill for you - a lot of these super rich people have children like this and that's why they shill for this shit. Their children grew up this way as a result of a maximum comfort.

The bougeoisie drank their own koolaid

This is fucking disgusting

Delusions of persecution and a desire to be seen as a revolutionary.

they even included trump

Well everyone is different so we need 30 categories instead of 2.

China or Islam will cleanse the world of this degenerate filth. Probably China. White people are a laughing stock at this point. Whites cannot keep their idiocy in check and are too cowardly to state a simple fact: men have a penis and women have a vagina. Jesus fucking christ!

kek

>When your propaganda is weirder than half of /d/

That's an accomplishment.

The orange one?

Is this from Devilman: Crybaby?

Don't bother wasting your time deciding if they're man or women. The bullets won't descriminate.

>the trap has the biggest dick out of all of them
Subtle.

MK-ULTRA color codes

OMG. WTF?

The top part isn't. At least I hope to God not.

If these fags want to mutilate their bodies and ruin their health I don't give a fuck, but that means they shouldn't expect me to think of them as human beings or treat them with any amount of respect. These people cannot even love themselves or their own bodies so do not expect other people to love them. It's a simple equation. If you can't deal with the cards you've been handed in life then you don't deserve to live, period.

Slow night at r/asianmasculinity eurasian tiger?

its the left wing trolling society

>totally normal, goys, chop off your dick today and become colorful. it's cool

How come that chick's got a bigger dick than me?

the futa is hot lol