STEP RIGHT UP. WIN 100 GRAND

That's right, ya turkeys. Prove that USA can't end poverty (the main precursor to trafficking, sex work and every other shitty thing) in ONE WEEK.

humanityparty.com/100000challenge.html

What's wrong with sex work?

Also I highly doubt that anybody's gonna make 100 grand from this.

>t. JIDF
Fuck off Jew.

fairly sure people would start shooting

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

>end poverty
>precursor to ....every other shitty thing
how does this fix jews?

Right, child sex work.

Anyway, this whole contest reeks of Judaism

i would just argue less than 100% of the population is a rational actor and would not necessarily take advantages of opportunity, regardless of ease or potential gains.

they won't accept answers if they don't align with their views
i highly doubt that they will accept "nuking niggers and other shitskins" as an answer for their other challenge, despite it would be an effective already available solution

Anyone found dealing with underage prostitution gets shot in the fucking head on the spot.

Did anyone else feel that whoever wrote this pile of shit writes at a 3rd grade level?

what about just advocating worldwide nuclear holocaust, and the one guy left in a bunker with the nuke buttons gets gassed

>I will pay $100,000 (guaranteed)
Reminder that the guy behind this cult got arrested for fraud. Stop preying on Sup Forums for your disgusting commie cult you nigger.

It's a transcript from their radio show. Watch the video on the website for better comprehension.

Lol, he was never arrested for fraud. Get your facts straight

I'm ok with this.

Can't prove a negative sorry.

How fucking lazy.

>I will give you this money for proving me wrong
>I decide when I am proven wrong

>We can solve world hunger if everyone agreed to give a certain amount of money
>"But you will never get 100% of the population to do something"
>Yes but in my idealistic and impossible scenario we could looks like I win again

Uhhh...return to Jesus Christ?

I don't know if that is better or worse. I would never be able to call in and have a conversation, because the individual would speak for 20 minutes and never make a single fucking point.

>Can you prove that we can't end poverty?!
>*Interrupts you and rants for 20 minutes straight*
>Look buddy I've given you 20 minutes and you still can't disprove me no money for you

We can end poverty by committing complete nuclear genocide against all of humanity.

Pretty much how I see it going down.