How does the average white man is supposed to resist the urge to race-mix in this era of relentless propaganda?

How does the average white man is supposed to resist the urge to race-mix in this era of relentless propaganda?

you just dont breed with them

by living in a 1st world country without subhumans around

I would throw all my savings just to smell her fart once in my life

>Implying race-mixing is because of propaganda

I fuck people who are attractive regardless of race. How difficult of a concept is that to grasp?

why are her feet so fat?

If you actually live in California or anywhere else there's an appreciable population of mestizos you realize just how hideous their women are on average.
I don't use that word lightly. Hideous.

>How does the average white man is

Hi shills

Pic related

Just let me take care of the race mixing

t. Black dude dating a german girl

in an ancap paradise prescriptivist univesral grammar would be outcompeted by various localized special grammars

>by living in a 1st world country without subhumans around

Like Canada?

B-but your duty to the white race! Only white women can be attractive!

Great question. 8/10 body destroyed by cankles. It's like an R. Crumb comic.

You don’t need to
Because Asian women are superior

Just stay inside and watch old movies with only white people, then you will be happy

Incredibly easily is how. Never even been tempted myself.

hol up
yus be sayin'?
w8, wut
u b sayin...we wuz gramer kangs?

Is this shopped? Her legs seem unnatural. Or does she have 0 muscle tone just fat.

She's white right?

Condoms and a white wife.

Omg those fucking disgusting legs and ankles.

we've entered a new era of screencaps and i like i

>can't tell she has indian blood inside her
You truly are hopeless.

>cankles and shitty fat feet
Not the least bit tempted.

Admit it Sup Forums. You want to mix with that.

Good god her legs and feet are perfect

I've decided to take the bluepill and stop caring muh White race because it's become absolutely futile in this day and age. I can't help but shake my head whenever I see Sup Forumslacks claim they'd rather have an ethnostate at the cost of their economy.

If I had the choice between living in a White ethnostate and our current mutt society, I'd pick the latter because it seems like mostly low-IQ whites are pushing the hardest for the ethnostate. I'd rather pick the society that other high-IQ people gravitate towards.

That being said, I'd still fuck White women when I get the chance but it is difficult to find ones that aren't spoiled, entitled, and completely useless.

>fat flat feet and cankles
>perfect

Low-t beta fag detected

yeah bottom half of her looks shopped, or maybe top was shopped to be skinnier?