Boku no hero academia

kind drawfriends make everyone happier

I want to do things to this boy

What the fuck?

BEST BOY

>Literally just put Mob Psycho + OPM together and pretend it's japanese x-men

Defend this shit, weebs. What's stopping ONE from executing Horikoshi for dishonor?

There is already another thread you fucking subhumas

that's for discussing illegals you braindead mongoloid retard

How does Stain not have HIV?

>x-men
you are literaly retarded if you think they are somehow similar

He does and that's why he's so asshurt.

his quirk might come with HIV resistance/immunity. or maybe there's no HIV in the world of boku no hero.

We have the best drawfriends

Oh, and this is for waifufags and fujofags
At least in the other you csn discuss something related to boku no hero you fucking idiot
Let this thread die

AIDS doesn't exist in neo-tokyo

Best

>boku no hero

Is that the sequel to boku no pico?

Thats a cute Momo

I want to see a spitroasted Amajiki!!

i wanted to see more kemi, what a shit.

I want to have unprotected vaginal sex with Jirou's mom

>Jirou finally starts to get somewhere with Kaminari
>he sees her mom and starts hitting on her

I think a lot of you seem to forget that All For One sees everyone around him as puppets for him to control. He doesn't care at all about shiggy he only used him because he hates All Might.

Also a foreshadowing of All For One's escape and use of Overhaul is the fact he stole the Sense Quirk which allows him to detect all the people in prison with him.

jirou doesnt deserve this

Except he can't activate any of his quirks. He said if he so much as thinks about doing it they'll kill him immediately. He couldn't even use infrared to see inside the prison. I still think he'll be broken out but not by his own methods.
Also he seems to legitimately care about Shiggy as a mentor. Not saying he isn't using Shiggy but he's taking it pretty seriously.

>implying Stain wouldn't kill him outright when they tries to escape from Tartarus and spoiling whatever plan that he had

she still have sad rock dont worry

give me some of that shit you're smoking, user, because shit has to be good

updated femgrape collage

Just noticed Todoroki wears his new costume at the end of OP2, even though it won't show up till the coming cour. Did Bones just get sick of the shitty ice suit?

who knows

Deku and Todoroki have their new costumes in them. I think they just didn't bother showing the old ones since they weren't going to be used anymore

Just a reminder on how old AfO is.

Nana was the 7. OfA User.
He gave the quirk which mutated into OfA to his Brother 7 generations ago.

Let that sink in.
[It is also why he wants someone to pass the torch to]

Poor Kouda, he hasn't even worked up the nerve to try and talk to her after their test ended.

Dude he has a no-aging quirk, how the fuck else would he go through such a long ass time.

>femgrapes will never grind on your tail

why even exist lads

Not exactly.

I don't think it's ever been directly stated how many generations have gone by since quirks first appeared, but I'd assume it's only around 5 or 6 max.

The problem in your logic there is that there can be more than one OfA user in a generation.
If #2 gave it to #3 after only a few years of having it, it still counts.
Toshinari looked much older when he got it from Nana than the age gap between All Might and Midoriya.

>we finally get to hear him speak

How long until new chapter?

Im honestly not sure what I should be expecting

I want sad rock and birb to be friends forever.

10-11 hours

>bottom right
no fucking way she has anywhere near that bra size

I might aswell go to sleep then. Thanks user.

What the fuck? I thought todocest was supposed to be funny

An effeminate voice.

>[It is also why he wants someone to pass the torch to]

People who think like this really boggle my mind. How do you not realize that All For One is the anti-thesis to One For All? This means that All For One not only can't be passed down but it wouldn't because All For One is supposed to be a greedy, selfish quirk while One For All is a sacrifical, selfless quirk. Why the fuck you think after gaining immortality and living for that long All For One would suddenly have a change of heart is beyond me.

If All For One really wanted to pass himself down he wouldn't have allowed himself to be locked up alive in Tartarus.

I don't get it either.
Actually I totally get it, it's husbandofags who want to get aids from the manchild.

I wonder if Hori will let Deku fall into despair.

Eri goes with Shiggy

What did midnight want to accomplish with this move?

tes

So no more avenger movies?

>Next chapter he kills the Guardians of the Galaxy

>implying best dad kurogiri would let eri become this malnourished

that kinda looks like flashback kiri

>you are literaly retarded if you think they are somehow similar

Are you saying x-men isn't similar to my hero academia? Have you even fucking read an x-men comic?

And people who think like you really boggle my mind.
All for One is a fucking ancient lord of the underworld. His quirk may be a selfish one, but he himself is far more complex. He wants to exist as a symbol opposite the symbol of peace. His rule is for the world, not himself.

Why the fuck else would he be putting so much trust and work into Shiggy? He has been meticulously raising the child to make him an embodiment of hatred, so much so that he's practically said as much before.
He kept waiting for Shiggy to mature. He wanted him to be ripe before he handed off the mantel of AfO to him.

But then,
>he wouldn't have allowed himself to be locked up alive in Tartarus.
Do you honestly think getting UNITED STATES OF SMASH'd was part of his plan?
Fuck no. He wanted to kill All Might then and there. He put himself into that situation specifically to save Shiggy because he still wanted him to grow more and then turned his attention to All Might thinking he could finally kill him.
At this point, he's just waiting contently in Tartarus for Shiggy to grow and eventually come back to him a mature symbol of evil. He's staying alive only so he can finally hand off the power and get the last laugh against All Might by turning Shiggy into the new lord of the underworld.

Just because they are opposites doesn't mean they can't also be parallel.

If Momo can extrude mater from any part of her body, can't she copy Bakugos explosive sweat compound and literally have the same or similar powers?

yes fuckface the x-men are reject and parias unlike the heroes of bnha, just because both universes have super powers doesnt mean they are similar assmuncher

>He wanted him to be ripe before he handed off the mantel of AfO to him.
i thought there was a panel that implied AfO could somehow transfer his consciousness and quirk into shiggy, but some mental criteria had to be met on shiggy's part for it to work

maybe it was just a weird translation

presumably she wouldn't have access to the ignition method?

>Kouta becomes the next one for all
pottery

Aw shucks.

She looks like dark magic mode Marcille.

This whole post reads like garbage from some underage kid's fanfic website.

Do you even know what an anti-thesis is? The best you can hope for is a hegelian dialectic for this series not your retarded 'Orichimaru + Sasuke have gay sex' fanfic. Get a clue, kid.

eri is for hero, NOT! for despair

uhm

dude shut up lol

Youre trying too hard, the guy makes perfect sense

Toshinori went to UA didn't he? They only recently removed the mandatory quirk requirement so he had to he Deku's age or younger when he got it

Now that I think about it, Kouta and Eri's kid would be one vicious bloodbender.

AfO never cared about anyone.
There's a clear way for him to stay the avatar of evil and he will do so.
Shiggy fanbois are way too attached to a guy who was almost sacrificed by his mentor to measure AM's power.

The setting of like half of X-Men comics (when they're not worrying about extinction or focusing on the same characters they have been focusing for the last 50 fucking years) is literally a school for gifted youngsters trained to use their superpowers in service to mankind.

>in service to mankind.
Are you implying that Homo-Superior should even bother with the lesser humans?

with the diferense those kids get killed by fanatics who will always hate them for what they are, they dont even have the respect from other heroes

magneto pls go

I don't think AfO is a necessarily selfish quirk. It's just that AfO the person is using it as one. It could also be used to swap quirks around and distribute them more fairly or preserve certain quirks. Imagine you have some person with a green thumb quirk, they're growing all the food for a city with little effort and time spent saving millions of yen or w/e. Problem is they're growing old or about to die. AfO could be used to preserve that quirk and pass it onto a new person to continue using it for everyone. Take it as the whole phrase, All For One and One For All. It means everyone together for one purpose, unity. It just really sucks that the person who has it is a jackass

>not getting that the entire series is about the newer generation succeeding the older one

>Jumping back and forth between just genderswapping Mineta and everyone
I'm confused.

I think the one with swapped momo and deku was by a different artist but I included it anyway cos I like it

I dont get how you can be this delusional.
"almost sacrificed by his mentor to measure AM's power."

do we even read the same japanese comic

why do all the nomus have exposed brain matter?

does having multiple quirks inserted into your body cause your skull to dissolve and your eyes to relocate heavily?

Considering it makes people enter a coma, it is a selfish quirk by nature but then again that might just be All For One's personal choice to mind fuck people.

>When in doubt, strip
It's just her go-to move.

I don't think I remember seeing that part at any point, but then again we always have 3 way different translations of scenes.

Again, I just don't get how people could look at all the shit we've seen of AfO and just assume he's some "oh, everything should be about me" character.
He's far beyond all that shit.
>never cared about anyone
Again, what they fuck is Shiggy then?
All AfO has ever shown Shiggy is patience and compassion. He protected Shiggy just as All Might protected his students.
He always reassured Shiggy that he had room to grow. That he would become the next him.

The only way to interpret that would either be him wanting to pass the torch on to someone who's body isn't nigh irreversably fucked up,
or he wants to take Shiggy's body in which case there's no need for all these pep talks and waiting, hell he doesn't even have a good body considering how malnourished and weak he looks.

since it takes quite some time to make one, yes, this could be possible. I bet we get an explanation on it later on,

>Again, I just don't get how people could look at all the shit we've seen of AfO and just assume he's some "oh, everything should be about me" character.
I love how the villains are the ones following the usual shounen tropes here.

I think that's only if they get too many quirks or ones that are too strong. Although it does seem like removing it has some ill effects at first from what we saw of Ragdoll, but that also could have been more closely related to the Noumu process than anything else. But a big thing in this series is that the quirks aren't inherently good or bad it just matters what you do with them.

True, but only when the X-offices proclaim it's Edgy Time.

Holy shit does Eri look like some cheap heroin whore.

Yea, the quirk itself isnt 'selfish', only its wielders

with that power he could be a more effective hero than all might

>Again, what they fuck is Shiggy then?

We dont know enough about AFO to make assumptions about his deeper motives, but he seems to only care about shigi on the surface as his successor. For all we know, he could deeply despise shigi because of his beef with his mom/AM. If you REALLY think about it, hes putting this kid through hell to make him a vessel for hate, im not sure that he cares for him as an actual human

>everything AfO says is true he has no ulterior motive
Okay then.
Also I don't see where this body swap meme comes from because it's never been mentioned anywhere.

>and pretend it's japanese x-men
No you dumb piece of shit, it's Sky High.

>Dekufags in this thread
My nigs