Walk in to your room, see this, what do?

Walk in to your room, see this, what do?

How does the invisibility work? Is light refracted from her skin, creating the illusion of invisibility, or is she transparent through and through? If I stuck my dick in her, would I see my dick or would it disappear? I need answers.

Ask her to give me a ghost blowjob.

>light refracted from her skin
Any other way you would see food going down her throat when she eats.

Get a rope, commit suicide

I'd probably be scared shitless and call an exorcist.

Wonder who got their ass sweat all over my chair.

>If I stuck my dick in her, would I see my dick or would it disappear?
Well you can't see her half-digested lunch in this pic here. Dicks probably follow the same rule.

Are there any doujins with this girl?

Thank /x/ for good succubus summoning advice.

So when she pees and poops, you'd just suddenly see it appear out of nowhere once it leaves her body? But it's not like you can see her sweat.

yeah, pic related.

SAuce? I haven't watched all of the new season so far. Tell me.

Nice filename. Also, an invisible person moving around without clothes is just asking for accidents. In fact, it should be considered criminal since she can do anything and get away with it.

Invisible people are scary.

lwa

boku no pico

I know 'oh, naked girl!' is the intent, but I would be more upset about the fact she is putting her asshole directly on something of mine. She still leaves behind particles, flakes and residue.
It's not really any different than a cat, but it still bothers me.

Fantastic four

Go fuck yourselves

Get some of that booty

Hina Logi. It's not the picture source, but you should watch it anyway.

What's up with it? It's just the usual ass sweat strain in my chair.

Girls don't poop. If they did, you would see it since it would be outside her body.

>implying all girls don't have perfectly clean assholes

Start thinking about losing weight

It's ass sweat stains from so much fapping. Happened to my old chair and it's the reason why I sit on my shorts to fap now.

So it'll look like sliced dick.

They do indeed shit.

WHO STOLE MY CHAIR AND REPLACED IT WITH THAT PIECE OF CRAP?

I seriously love my chair, if it hadn't been on clearance sale I would never have been able to afford it. It was probably on clearance sale because despite its luxuriousness, it was neon green.

Sit down obviously.

Call an expert

>30 replies, only 4 images
come on guys, post pics of invisible girls.

Yes, because of the heat of your dick it would come out as a solid pink/blue slightly transparent sillhuoteu of your penis that you can see and will also be able to see the cum enter the inflated cervix which is not visible

>pubes
Disgusting.