Nunes just said Obama colluded with Russia during his 2008 campaign. shit is going down soon

Nunes just said Obama colluded with Russia during his 2008 campaign. shit is going down soon.........

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fFrcl6VGrDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JdxlAuE17HQ
nytimes.com/2017/04/04/us/politics/carter-page-trump-russia.html
reuters.com/article/us-russia-usa-espionage/fbi-penetrated-new-york-based-russian-spy-ring-using-hidden-recorders-idUSKCN0WB2NM
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/05/rush-talks-to-congressman-devin-nunes/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2008?
What did he say?

Didn’t elaborate but it’s the first i’ve heard it said. Might be something to look into

HOLY SHIT HE'S CALLING OUT JEW TRICKS

>carte page is fbi
trumpkins on fucking suicide watch

tfw you're a kike shill posting on Sup Forums and you read this thread.

The news about Carter Page has no impact on Trump at all, you're literally the JIDF shill I was talking about here.

Q predicted this

Q also predicted this

I heard that. That took me by surprise.

Fucking niggers at it again dude. Of all things man, a fucking nigger! Can you believe it?

>Gas the kikes, race war now!

What did Q mean by this.

This has been known forever bro. I remember memeing about it back when Page was giving his first testimony. makes it look so much worse for the FBI. They basically paid someone to infiltrate the candidate Trump and then cited their own paid informant as the source of criminal suspicion within the campaign. That’s as bad as it gets for dirty cop tactics

So wait.
The fact they tried using carter page to get FISA knowing he was FBI is bad for.... Trump?
Jesus Christ, being this BTFO that you just can't even.

>
>Q also predicted this
Q also predicted this

Meaning that even with an informant in the Trump Organization, they found so little evidence of wrongdoing that they had to fabricate an elaborate fictional story wherein they made their own informant into a patsy to the FISS court

He said something like "anything dems accuse you of, they are guilty of themselves"

BIG FUCKING REDPILL

so if he was FBI they illegally spied on the Trump people using a proxy that was working for them to get the warrant?

interesting hypothesis nigger

Leaks

Nunes said Dems on his committee have leaked 100 different times

>>carte page is fbi
>trumpkins on fucking suicide watch

ok what is it he's supposed to have found?

if he had anything it prob would have been leaked by now

Au contraire.

Watching his suicide every day

Q predicted this

" it's the continued obfuscation that the Democrats have continued to do throughout this investigation, is leek something out to a press that is basically a part of their own team. They run a story that's based on something partially true, and then they come back and accuse ice of doctoring up a document. Uh so you know, I just go by the old rule, whatever they accuse you of doing, they're actually doing... part of the reason we know we are right is because of the relentless attacks on me, Trey Gowdy, I mean they even go as far in their memo they attack Trey Gowdy and myself in their memo. And they come to conclusions. And what did they say for 10 days, they said that our memo came to all sorts of conclusions. Our memo didn't come to any conclusions. Our memo just listed facts. And their memo people will see, they actually come to conclusions, and have personal attacks on myself and chairman Gowdy, which is really silly."

No he didn't. He said Obama campaign people also spoke to Russians like some Trump people did. His point was that talking to Russians by itself is no reason to spy on a campaign, and asking the audience to imagine how the media would have reacted it Bush had done that.

>leek something
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c67W5G4-hF4

Fucked upness is coming ,,,Blomberg is reporting that Deutsch bank was subpoenaed for trumps bank records by mueller. They are saying this is different from DEC 5th when trumps lawyers denied it. If you remember glen Simpsons testimony and all Adam schiff cared about was who he could subpoena to get trump. Glen said Deutsch bank.

"I think the conflict you're describing which no one on the left seems to care about or the mainstream media is that political dirt was used by the FBI and they knew it was political dirt to open a counterintelligence investigation into the other campaign. That's what people... I just can't believe that people on the other side I'm not furious about this... but look, I have faith in the American people" etc.

Yeah its a typo Kraut faggot. Fuck off.

Shit better be going down soon, I would be fine with out a revolution full of blood shed but at least hildawg or king oboogu going to jail or something

It's*

>trumptards are to retard to into triple agents
Page is Mueller's boy, dipshits.

Fuck. He mentioned "Banana Republic". It's on.

Hahahhaha. Who says you Germans don't have a sense of humor?

if that's true, and i refuse to believe it is without substantial evidence,

that would be the single most insane thing I have ever heard the FBI do in my life. getting a fisa warrant on one of their own guys?? no, that's too crazy. there's no way for them to spin that other than unadulterated corruption.

Q predicated this

;D

We all know what's going on here. Hillary Clinton is capable of anything including murdering a multitude of people who stand in her way. If she had her way and she knew she was never going to be president and she had access to the button she would fucking press it. We all know it.

that would make it even worse. why would he be "mueller's boy" when Mueller wasn't even in a government position when they had the fisa warrant on him? that would suggest Mueller was in on this from the beginning, that's even more insane than the last thing you said.

O and P predicted this years before Q, they're always a step ahead. Too bad they're faggots

Betcha it was the jews that said that.

This is how it's done, Sparky. Take notes.
youtu.be/fFrcl6VGrDQ

Jesus Christ guys. We may have saved America from becoming a communist shithole.

Damn.

>they caught us doing shady shit but we should get a pass because we're politicians!
Every one of these entitled rats belongs in a ditch. Good luck based Mueller

Mueller was FBI director in 2013, brainlet.
>when trump went to moscow
>when the fbi hired page to be a spy

It's HAPPENING Here, too. Clarence Page is about to interviewed.
>youtube.com/watch?v=JdxlAuE17HQ

Q predicted this

I know.

That guy’s seen some real shit.

Wew

This guy sounds like a total pole smoker

I thought he might be a cia/fbi agent secretly infiltrating the trump campaign. After watching this giddy fucker I can understand why the Russians called him an idiot!. Nice rainbow lisp!

His act is or would be the perfect cover though!

How does the FBI justify using their own plant to get a fisa warrant...

Most of the "terror plots" they foiled were against their own informants who "went rogue." This sort of thing is FBI business as usual, but for them to have done it to a presidential candidate is peak FBI.

If it's true. It surely wouldn't surprise me.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-usa-espionage/fbi-penetrated-new-york-based-russian-spy-ring-using-hidden-recorders-idUSKCN0WB2NM

He is an fbi spy!!!!! ITS HABBENIING!!!!!

>How does the FBI justify
Are you 12?

where is the new report shill?

>
>We all know what's going on here. Hillary Clinton is capable of anything including murdering a multitude of people who stand in her way. If she had her way and she knew she was never going to be president and she had access to the button she would fucking press it. We all know it.
Easily
Anything and anyone to achieve communism

The nyt report basically said that carter page is a fbi spy. He gave those Russians documents with a wire inside the binder. That's how the fbi was able to listen in to them while page was at the energy convention.

Linku?

they don't lol

It's a legitimate question considering all of the felonies the FBI senior leadership have racked up by knowingly submitting false information to the FISA court to get warrants to illegally spy on a political candidate for the opposition party.

McCabe being sent packing should be everyone's clue which way the winds are blowing.

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/05/rush-talks-to-congressman-devin-nunes/amp/

>Anything and anyone to achieve communism
You think Clinton gives a fuck about communism? Lmao, she just wants power. She probably hates niggers and spics more than half this board.

based portuguese

this morons dropping too many red pills people aren't going to believe him they're going to call the memo the ravings of a congressman gone mad, their counter memo to smooth things out and then they can go back to trying to take Trump out of office, our only hope is this matter escalates far enough in the next 5 days that the fbi/doj accidentally show their hand and nothing can be done to save them anyway

We are at levels of watching that shouldn't even be possible.

Well yeah that's what communism is
Power for the elites and slavery for the rest

criminally underrated shitposting

>believing Nunes the nothingburger memester
Yeah right. Let me guess. Russian IP with an american proxy?

>carte page is fbi

I don't think this revelation means what you think it means. Page was their way in to spy on Trump. He only had a volunteer position and had no way to get close to Trump in order to spy. They decided to use intelligence agencies to spy on Trump at that point. So they tried to get a FISA warrant lying to the FISC claiming Page was a spy, not an employee that they had placed in Trump's campaign.

The FISC wouldn't grant the warrant so they scooped up the stupid dossier that had been floating around Washington and used to implicate their own goddamn employee. They obviously didn't tell the FISC that Page was working for them. At that point, having not disclosed the nature of the dossier or that Page worked for the FBI, the FISC granted a FISA warrant to start spying the Trump campaign.

After Page left Comey and Obama officials had to go back to the FISC to have the warrant renewed 3 more times at they are only good for 90 days. They were no longer spying on Page, he didn't work for the campaign, so why were they still going the FISC to spy? It was only to help Hillary win. We all know it and now it's all going to come out.

Let’s not forget the infamous and felonious “insurance policy”.

this it?