How do you refute this without coming off as a complete fucking retard?

How do you refute this without coming off as a complete fucking retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/huge-racial-gap-in-life-expectancy-2014-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration#Medical_consequences
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/678478/6.4152_HO_CPFG_Report_into_Sharia_Law_in_the_UK_WEB.pdf
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/its-time-to-stop-burying-hard-truths-about-the-nhs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You literally can't

At least we have our guns and big trucks

pajeet doctors are shit

Obama care sucked we know.

Can't wait for the tweets from the president to come after Trump's 8 years, it's still not dumbed down enough for amerimutts.

>The others are for bad healthcare, europe hates it. Taxes rising bad. Don't!

Rebut with cancer survival rates

People in the US are just fat, unhealthy shits who give zero fucks about their health. Especially many minorities.

Doesn't mean our health care isn't top notch for those who do get sick. Biggest problem is the cost.

People shouldn't be fucking insured

I'm uninsured here in Aus, why the fuck would I be? I'm 28 and haven't had a thing wrong with me

Unironically, what are the American numbers by race?

What are they if you normalize the homicide and suicide rates? And accidental deaths?

We got more kangz

non whites

>blacks and hispanics have lower live expectancy
>more blacks and hispanics in US than UK
wow, that was hard

What they're not telling you is that the NHS is on the verge of collapse. Our spending on healthcare is 9.9% of our GDP because the NHS is so fucking underfunded. To get the NHS the funding it needs, you'd have to more than double spending on it.

Everyone talks about the NHS like it's this shining example of what a healthcare system should be, and at one point it was actually good. But progressively it's been gutted. It's become progressively harder to get treated, first it was small things (like being unable to find a dentist at all), now we've got people dying in ambulances because there is just no room for them.

>implying americans don't live wildly unhealthy lifestyles
>implying bongs and amerilards have the same lifestyles despite wild demographic differences
Kindly deepthroat a shotgun

Niggers.

Not gonna adress OP's topic, but when are we going to fight the male age discrimination? Clearly males are treated worse by society and doctors. Thisneeds to stop. Age gap is real.

(((OECD)))
also niggers.

The average amerilard

I thought correlation doesn't imply causation. Now it apparently does?

we have half as many niggers as they have people

Men live 14 years longer if you castrate them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration#Medical_consequences

by being able to get surgery

the US has many more people and a whole lot more niggers.

So you get to live an extra 2.5 years, but you have to live in the UK. Not worth it IMO

Demographics. The UK's 85% white. The US is at least a quarter black and Mexican. Compare apples to apples and I'd bet you find we have slightly longer life expectancies, higher major illness survival rates, etc.

You have to be delicate, though, and put it in terms like "African-Americans unfairly face much higher rates of gun crime victimization (blah-blah-blah)".

That's the first point. The other two he's got us on. Our healthcare system is a fucking travesty that enriches Jews at the expense of everything else.

Cancer survival rates are actually the exception, and they're mostly applicable to the minority who can afford that tier of treatment. Anyways, the technology and research that enables that treatment comes largely from the public sector.

>Doesn't account for how many deaths due to health issues
>Stats shown allow for murders/violent crime

>that face when healthcare is free but the doctor never is

Life expectancy is lower because our pop is 14% black. The young black men kill each other and like 70% of black women are morbidly obese. Take away black people from the equation and it literally equals out.

>higher obesity rates
>like through the roof obesity rates
>still only a few years less in life expectancy
Wew. Sure glad my tax dollars aren't getting funneled into taking care of obese landwhales, but it looks like the market is still preventing them from dying TOO early.

Just wait until 15% of your population is black and your first black president decimates your private healthcare system

I work in a US hospital. It owns 3 hotels which are full of foreigners who are wealthy enough to avoid their national health schemes.

what percentage of that would you say is exclusively birthing anchor babies?

Population sizes

1. Look at how Americunts eat, and then look at how Bongs eat.
2. The UK is 85%+ white, and whites live more than mixed and black people.
There's your answer.

Also add deaths due to crime to that.

I can literally guarantee that if we factor for the difference in blue collar labor markets (US has a fuck ton) compared to UK we could solely compare the differences in health care and life expectancy.

UK just outsources that shit to eastern europeans for cheap.

American life expectancy was on par with European countries. Then, pic related happened.

I am right in that I hate multiculturalism and feminism, however I don't get the hatred of universal healthcare.

Also this,although it is quite outdated

This may be a red herring but ill chuck it in there.
US alone spends more money on Research and development then the entire European Union.
So US leads the world in medical research and then other countries get the joy of being able to use those discoveries on their people.

blacks

Universal healthcare doesn't work in a multicultural society

How about:
"If it werent for us you faggots would be stuck in the dark ages"
Myea?

The US is more like 50% white, 12% black, 23% hispanic, 8% asian, 5% fellow white/arab, 1-2% la creatura/other

Thats a burst hemmeroid for what its worth. Shameful to be walking around with a bloody ass though

US healthcare sucks if you are poor and is 100 times better than uk if you are middle income. UK can't afford nice things.

I.E I am a diabetic I can't get a pump(which is 11k+$700 per month) on uk health system but on the US system its easy if you can drop 1k per year.

I truly do not give a single fuck about statistics that either make ourselves look bad or good or whatever, and oppose this on ideological grounds.

NOONE has a right to the fruit of another's labor, and noone has the right to force the rendering of a service to another.

The US has gone far past this point, but nowhere near as far as yuros and hopefully one day we can all free ourselves from state-imposed tyranny.

Because the UK doesn't have as many niggers or spics but that will be changing very soon sadly.

You don't.

made me giggle

>gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/678478/6.4152_HO_CPFG_Report_into_Sharia_Law_in_the_UK_WEB.pdf
This is how

>how refute

"Why does England need so much more enforced healthcare? Is it because of the asian acid attacks?"

niggers being killed at such an alarming rate they affect the life expectancy of people in the US

Just wait until you have as many niggers

The reason healthcare spending is so high is because when only one company can make a cheap ass product they jack up the price high thousands.

>implying americans don't live wildly unhealthy lifestyles
This. You wouldn't believe what American /k/ommandos do with their guns. If the queen found out, she'd make it law that every bong bin their balls and other cylindrical objects.

Burger and fries vs fried fish and fries. ??? Pizza vs pizza? Overloaded breafast vs overloaded breakfast?

>pay taxes for others sex changes the rest of my life so I can buy 3 more years of life.

go fuck your self.

>1/4 black and mexican

Haha maybe 20 years ago

How much more are you willing to pay for health care in order to ensure nobody else gets a piece of the fruit of your labor?

Health insurance =/= health

Well, if the .gov were abolished and replaced, maybe we could just regulate the fucking industry like it's supposed to be.

Same. Insurance is a huge scam. If something happens like you break your leg, you can go to a doctor & pay in cash for a hella cheap price where I live

In US you get shot by niggers. In UK you get raped by muslims in sharia area.

How do you plan to do it? Health care is pretty much the polar opposite of a competitive industry. You aren't going to just regulate it to work in a competitive way. The truth is everything above the basic check-ups and everyday cold etc. is virtually impossible to organize in an efficient and competitive way. You will only be wasting everything you save on the random poor patient on insurance bureaucracy, profits and pointless treatments.

literally any amount

If I learned how to stitch wounds and offer emergency care and was allowed to open up a clinic tomorrow and charge whatever I want. I GUARANTEE it would be less that what it costs an ER to do the same.

But because of all of the gvt restrictions and licensing I am prohibited from doing so, unless I tied myself into some other huge org that "provided" all of the necessary overhead/regulatory hoops.

Even if I know EXACTLY what Im doing and only treat patients within my scope. There is no way for me to open a "low overhead" alternative because of all the bureaucracy mandating that such overhead exists.

Same goes for every other stinky industry bullshit that has crept its way into the modern day. You have GIANT taxi congloms trying to push uber out by lobbying that ONLY "taxi medallion" holders can drive people around, lobbied under the guise of "safety." Conveniently those medallions cost 100,000$ to aquire so good luck to Joe Blow who wants to drive an independent cab. There was something recently in FL that had a bill stating that any containers over a certian limit couldnt be sold/distributed unless you had a special "super duper licence." Guess who was lobbying/pushing for that bill? Anheisuer Busch, because they have Trillions of dollars and small startups dont.

If you remove the power from the government, you remove the power from large corps to influence that government. Because who's going to bribe a senator who cant actually pass laws that favor your multinational conglomerate.

Who cares? The UK is dead in the next 30 years anyway, and the brown savages who take it over aren't intelligent enough to remember this.

Blacks, America has blacks you dumb fucking idiot. Any time a statistic shows America is behind Europe if you control for the blacks the USA is higher. Also our blacks are way better off than African blacks. And being insured doesn't matter if your health outcomes are better.

Not even true. There are so many obese white fucks in this country. Remove blacks and that percentage will go up at most by 1

And when you remove the power from the government, how many snake oil salesmen do you think will pop up for the one actually legit service you have? There are problems either way and if the U.S. private health care teaches us anything, it is that you can't eliminate the governmental inefficiencies from the picture by going private. On the contrary, you will be paying for both the government shit and the profits and rent-seeking of the private businesses.

>having a market that profits off of its customers staying sick
>good idea

Kys

>1%

An extra 2.5 years in a shitty nursing home eating Jello and pissing in my Depends. Wow. No thanks.

>healthcare spending explicitly and singularly causal to life expectancy

>How do you refute this without coming off as a complete fucking retard?

Population of US: 323.1 million
Population of UK: 65.6 million

And even now, NHS is on the verge of collapse. Universal healthcare was never feasible and doomed to eventual failure. Why? Most health problems are a direct result of poor life choices. Without the prospect of personally responsibility for your own medical expenses, more and more people will choose recklessness since the costs are shouldered by the healthy and able. In the process, they become disabled, becoming non-contributing parasites on an already overburdened system that will struggle to exist by cutting quality of services and/or redistributing medical resources. Darker scenarios can even occur when the government attempts to criminalize paid access to private medical providers out of desperation or arrogant pride. They'd rather you die in their system than *gasp* spend your own hard-earned money to get timely medical treatment. This shit actually happens in Canada, which is why you go to the states for paid services. What it'll come down to is everyone getting a free sample pack of paracetamol, good luck with that gangrene.

This bullshit happened to my own family over a lung cancer scare. Mom was coughing blood for months and Canadian "doctors" kept prescribing antibiotics thinking it was an infection. Eventually, they thought maybe a chest x-ray would be helpful. 3 months waiting time. Fuck that, we found a private clinic in WA who could book us in a week for a 3K. Canadian doctors made it very difficult to release medical info to our US doc. Surprise, x-ray should a tumor that was pressing on trachea, would a biopsy to check for cancer and a lung ct to plan surgical removal. Canadian doctors actually reviewed the findings, biopsy neg for cancer, but given a 6 month waiting period for a lung CT and "probably 1-2 years" for surgery. Same WA clinic quoted 16K for CT and surgery in a week. Worth it.

>Remove blacks and that percentage will go up at most by 1
>And here's my proof using sound statistics
>Oh wait, I don't any, this was just a random number I picked to myself sound smart, I'll kill myself now

Ok, sounds good to me!

>Not even true. There are so many obese white fucks in this country. Remove blacks and that percentage will go up at most by 1

You stated that complete bullshit so confidently. Proud of you.

Im not saying it'd be perfect, and regulatory/certification bodies can and currently do exist outside of the govt.

There are plenty of those that exist that can certify your electronic product or whatever to lend it credibility. But NONE of them can actually stop your product/service from going to market in the way the state can. You're just launching a less (immediately credible) product/service.

because we have public healthcare you fuckin idiot. you pay for it out of your tax rebate every year

>Implying that a business that actually cures its costumers wouldnt be vastly more popular than one that doesnt.

If only there some explanation...

Countries with more black people have lower life expectancy rates. OMG.

Life expectancy and healthcare spending are correlations.

Ask Brian "Kuck" Klaas about cancer survival rates in the United Kingdom, or why it was OK for Hillary Clinton to question the results of a free and fair election which caused at least one leader to refuse to step down peaceably because he thought he could do the same thing.

LOOOOL
UK
They can't even treat the fuckin flu

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/its-time-to-stop-burying-hard-truths-about-the-nhs/

And then there was Charlie Gard
Remember baby Charlie?
Raised $1.5M for experimental treatment
Denied permission to fly to US for treatment
Died

Yeah, you're gonna live a long time in the UK. They are barely edging out the US and the US has a 40% obese adult population. Not overweight, OBESE. It's shouldn't even be a big deal to outlive ameriburgers. They're strutting around like they won a major award for doing it.

But you have to remember that very few people can actually make informed and rational decisions when it concerns their own or their children's life and well-being. A certificate is a far cry from keeping the crooks at bay. Even with regulated health care there are still plenty of people practically robbing dying people of their wealth by offering some false hope in a convincing manner.

meh
it only takes away the last worst years of your life where an arrogant nurse has to wash your balls and you forget who you are. best not to live too long

Life expectancy doesn't really work that way.

None of those numbers are factually accurate.

>muh UK
>nobody notice the bigger difference between men and women

Literally not my problem.

How the fuck are mestizos living so much longer than everyone else? The women are all obese goblins and the men are all alcoholics.

Well why should your principles be other peoples problems then? You practically rule yourself out of the whole decision making process by insisting on a more expensive system that is necessary while at the same time disregarding the problems that the system creates for other people.

Considering how our life expectancy would be a good 10 years higher if you didn't have so many nigs ODing on crack, and heroin, those are not numbers the Brits should really be bragging about. This, and just think about the "uninsured" number. No matter how fucked up you are, you can get insurance under the ACA. This means that those 28 million, simply don't want health insurance. I'd, also say that the lion-share of those uninsured either are in such good health, that they feel like they don't need it; or are so rich that it's pointless as they could just pay out of pocket if they had a health problem. This, and I've seen that those numbers are faulty to begin with. I was listed as "uninsured" while I was in the Army, which is obviously a mistake, as all active duty has tricare.

>cherry pick stats that you know you can win on
>normies eat it up

Fuck I hate normies sometimes. Anyone with half a brain can figure out what Trump is talking about is the fact that getting treatment for anything is a pain in the ass and you half to wait for month probably for shitty care at that. God forbid its something major like surgery or cancer. Also fat asses just live there sucking up tax payers money because they are so fat.

But they are going broke.

More welfare leeches here make universal health care impossible.

Life expectancy is a terrible measure of quality of healthcare. 67% of American adults are overweight. 30% are obese. 5% are morbidly obese. I'm amazed the difference in life expectancy is only 2-3 years.

Because my principle is "leave each other alone"

and their principle is "your shit/labor is mine now"

One of those infringes on the autonomy of another.

>European can't post proper image size.
I expect nothing less from an infidel