Why calling the news fake is dangerous

Questioning everything is incredibly dangerous. It causes people to doubt experts, people with credentials in what they say, and believe lies. People think actual news and facts are fake and believe conspiracies. This needs to stop. Children should be taught how to differentiate between real and fake news as early as possible in school, so that they don't end up believing hate and conspiracies. Someone please tell me why I should question experts and what people with degrees and credentials say and instead listen to teenagers on an anime image board. Also, how is news skewed one way or the other "fake news"? Seems like you just try to dismiss everything you don't like as being fake...

Thanks cnn

You did this to yourselves. I CANT WAIT until we find out how many of you Jewish FUCKS got paid by FusionGPS to lie.

Grow up dick nose.

>why I should question experts and what people with degrees and credentials say
Question what? The experts don’t talk about leaked emails or even retort to any of the alt rights platforms. They just claim “the alt right and conspiracy theorists are wrong about everything and are literally Hitler”

You ask why people shouldn't trust experts?

It'd because they are (((experts))) their expertise are given to them by questionable (((institutions))) with alterior motives.

Distrust is the best thing for hellanism ever. Socrates would be proud, the Buddha said: believe nothing, no matter who has said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason.

But the war is not over, many people are still trusting of (((experts))) just because of their title and not because what they say is reasonable.

We need to reach the mainstream, although Norden Peterson individualistic ideals are harmful, he is teaching people reason again, he is teaching the normies not to fall asleep.

We are making major breakthroughs on the daily. Truth and beauty will triumph.

>> why its dangerous to not believe malicious lies

>ulterior motives
>Buddha never said that

>Questioning everything is incredibly dangerous.
Meanwhile on bizarro Sup Forums

>Someone please tell me why I should question experts and what people with degrees and credentials say and instead listen to teenagers on an anime image board.

Nobody says you have to listen to us.
We just want you to think for a moment and realize that the only real qualification you need to be declared an "expert" is for another "expert" to say you are. That may sound fine and dandy to you but please realize that this is the exact same mechanism con-artists use to ply their trade.

"Expert" is a meaningless title that conveys no real information and only exists to shut down your brain.

Are you questinoning his expertise?

>Distrust is the best thing for hellanism ever. Socrates would be proud,
You didn't read The Birth of Tragedy, did you?

DO YOUR RESEARCH! You have not heard any real news since 2012 when the Smith-Mundt Act was repealed. That basically says any media company can say anything it wants. Doesn't have to be true. It was legalizing propaganda. There will never be truth news ever again. Get it out of your heads. Every media company is a propaganda company. It is all fake news

First post great post

Experts 400 years ago also thought there were witches and werewolves. Just cause you’re an “expert” doesn’t mean you’re right all the time

>skepticism makes people gullible
>questioning authority figures is wrong because authority figures are right, otherwise they wouldn't be authority figures

I believe you're just baiting OP, but I'm still legitimately angry. Not at you, of course :)

>1 post by this ID

kys

>fake news is real bro

(((Experts)))

>Someone please tell me why I should question experts and what people with degrees and credentials say
you shouldn't, you're not meant for that

Came here to post this!
Fuck off CNN WaPo NYT
How's that Pallentine Revenge thing going, bob Woodward?

>Questioning everything leads people to doubt even experts
>also to believe randoms and their lies

Uhhhhhhh?????????????????????????

>FAKE AND GAY

Hey MSM! can you see the rope from your window?

They past someones test and maybe actually get to do some experiments/tests.
>Same.

Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy. I wish we had the old sticky and people actually cared about making arguments.

Lmao.

I am an expert. Its all literally fake.

They should rate the news in Lies per minute.

Gas yourself.