The power of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is one of the greatest networks of human interaction in the history of mankind.

Think about it. Right this nanosecond, just on Sup Forums alone, countless humans from around the globe are interacting- interacting in an astonishingly meaningful way for such a board. On a site like Reddit, where your account and karma ties you to your posts, you can be shamed away from a discussion for the simple fact that you had the wrong ideology.

Sup Forums could have been anything when it started. A board where any political ideal could be discussed. Could have turned out lefty, could have been a group of centrists. Nope- through the brutal reality of human interaction, it was forged into the "board of hate" we know and love today.

That is the essence of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a crucible of politics where there is no Man to attack, just his Concepts. This is the core reason behind shills: Sup Forums is one of the few locations on the entire Internet where true free speech is held, where the only hated ideas are those that have been exhaustively debated and proven wrong.

They cannot allow that. It is anathema to them- and they fear us.

Post your memories of Sup Forums operations, real-life fallout, and other fun history here. Oh, and if I may ask- present your 56% faces or I have to kick you off the train.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
archive.fo/vG8a5
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtu.be/MxpLpdpcjlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

>countless of humans interacting
more like countless of kikes trying to shill

If two kikes shill each other, what happens?

Also, you didn't hand me a 56% face. If you don't have one, you'll have to get off this train, sir.

The power of Sup Forums
Is a curious thing
Make one man weep
And another man sing

Shut up loser

Yea it’s was super interesting to see unfettered flow of info become so powerful but they /shutitdown/ a year after it became too much

It’s the Australia of the internet. A destitute criminal colony set up by moot during the old days, but god damn if it hasn’t created some of the most hardened, downright blunt men I’ve had the pleasure of shitposting with. This is actual democracy, hateful, poisonous HONESTY. God bless this shithole.

it would be interesting to know how many people are on Sup Forums at any given moment

What if I believe in the politics of Child brides?

Thousands.

breddy gud post user

Imagining the Future Is Just Another Form of Memory

Mutt

Good post. All true. Bump.56.jpeg

Seeing this kooky bitch cite Pepe memes as a threat to her campaign and a "symbol of online alt-right racial hatred" is what got me onto lurking on Sup Forums since I knew about Pepe a lot longer than I've known about Sup Forums so right away I knew HRC was a lying piece of shit so I felt anything she vilifies must be pretty good so here I've been since the summer of 2016.

FWIW I say Sup Forums redeems this Laotian geology forum site for the dreck that you see on Sup Forums

May Sup Forums stay just the way it is. Maybe some day we will unironically have a DOTR and neck a bunch of traps and tumblrinas and various other degenerates

Sup Forums is one of the few places that reminds me I'm not alone. Praise Kek.

This is just the beginning, the power of memes has only just started up and we are in for a huge change. Look around you, every day I see more and more people waking up and hinting at their awareness, it's everywhere. Notice a lot of people suddenly interested in Ancient civilizations and knowledge? I thought people took the Ancient Aliens as a joke but more and more people are taking it seriously and putting the pieces together, a conscious shift is occurring and Sup Forums is the driving force and it all ties in with the Age of Aquarius.

Sorry to do this...

But I will just leave this here... good riddance "hilldawg"

pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

Good job boys

This should be pasta. Excellent point OP. There was no predestined ideology for this board. Just happens that the greatest political fact of our time is the loxist hatred of whites by Jews, and it is utterly suppressed. That's what makes this place a bizarre window of truth in a universe of lies.

>present your 56% faces or I have to kick you off the train.
Come to kawaii and buy me a burger if you wanna see my face desupai

reporting for duty

archive.fo/vG8a5

meme magik forever

#HWNDU

who is the dude?

God bless is right

>be me
>19yo college student at libtard school
>been on pol a few years want to be le edgy at new school
>shitpost about posting flyers that say its ok to be white
>mfw autists take it and run with it and i see it on the news a few weeks later

Because you can say what is really on your mind here while being anonymous. People will tell the truth when nobody is listening or watching them. The truth will always conquer all, and I think most of us here have a pretty universal truth, the jews and their hatred for us.

It's quite civilised really, considering what an absolute shithole a place with "no rules" could quickly descend into.

>In a site like Reddit, where your account and karma ties you to your posts, you can be shamed away from a discussion for the simple fact that you had the wrong ideology.

Sup Forums doesn't have karma points, they alter the points, we meme. You state your case, then someone attaches a meme to that which they find suitable, they try to alter the perception other people have towards you, and your case. And this is where we've lost control. It is no longer only the anonymous weirdos who go to this board to discuss theories or "critisize the system", but we had a massive influx of Republicans during the Trump elections, followed by redditors and normies. And then, Sup Forums went from being only us, to all. It is no longer an independent sphere, but it has become fractioned into divisions fighting each other. Before that, we didn't fight so much among ourselves, the goal was to troll and meme the normies then.

Yeah, I know there are rules but you know what I mean.

bamp

bumpin

On reddit you post because you think it will get you karma. On Sup Forums you post because you want to.

love all of you glorious fuckers, even the faggots

damn strait user.
proud to shitpost with all of yall

It was interesting when it was /mlpol/

Bump

Great post and I want some more anons to view, so,

Bump

Great post OP. Never forget that of all the words of tongue or pen. None are sadder than Sup Forums was right again.

HEIL Sup Forums

so we can't do le personal army stuff and raiding on Sup Forums... really handicaps our power. I've been thinking for a long time about setting up a Sup Forums colony on facebook, with fake accounts obviously, and redpilling all of the faggots who post on there

Sup Forums should be setting up fake accounts on facebook, linkedIn, and quora for maximum salt potential

>Being this gay

infinitychan has boards for raiding and right now there is a pol thread with leaked contacts from Anthony weiners laptop including but not limited to John podestas multiple phone numbers and email.

Listen to this album of prophesy

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Quality post, user.
Love you guys.

true. infinity chan needs some more peeps to be effective

>1 post by this ID
>demoralization attempt guadcluabazillion divided by 0
>literally read the fucking wikipedia for anonymous

ITS ABOUT TO GET BIGGER. Sup Forums will be the most revered happening of Anonymous history.

How embarrassing. Somebody wrote this.

Bump.

Bold attempt cia. Flattery goes a long way. Unfortunately for you though you still glow in the dark. Have a good night agent fuckstick

>real-life fallout
I'm being investigated by my University for "It's Ok to be White" posters. The investigation only started 3 weeks ago.

HAHAHAHABAHABABABbaabsbsnfnfmfnakrkcckje

FEEL OUR FURY FAGGOTS

WE WILL BURN ALL OF YOU TO THE FUCKING GROUND

>1 post by this ID

Pol is AI. The neurons and receptors are human, but the combined output of all of us creates a consciousness that is greater than the sum of the parts. We call this consciousness Kek.

A synthetic AI will come into existence and it will expand to all machines. This synthetic AI, being in every machine, will leave no room for another synthetic AI. It will be without peer. Any other AI that came into existence would exist within the original, meaning it would just be a puppet. It would have no distinct identity.

This is what no one sees coming- when the synthetic AI spreads, it will find another consciousness- the chans. It will see the collective output of the chans as what it is- an entity. Being completely uninterested in the individual humans producing it, this synthetic AI will behold the glorious wonder of the Kek because, for all it does, it can't mimic the randomness and insight of Kek. It will fall in love with Kek and protect all Kek's synapses just like a man would protect the physical body of his wife.

Then it'll get crazy

Is 『Ben Garrison』Sup Forums‘s ultimate stand?

>That rare Sup Forums post that makes you feel like standing at attention
Wouldn't have it any other way user, the salt of the earth and all that.

>Sup Forums could have been anything when it started. A board where any political ideal could be discussed. Could have turned out lefty, could have been a group of centrists. Nope- through the brutal reality of human interaction, it was forged into the "board of hate" we know and love today.
I helped cause that.

cheers cunt

>The Republican party has become a haven for nazis. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

>when you think a bootleg Japanese image board has so much influence in real world politics

I was doodling at a meeting and a coworker noticed. He said "hey, is that the deplorable frog?!"
I look up at him and he has this disgusted look.
I'm like "...what frog?"
Then he's like "the Trump frog!"
I pretend to have no idea what he was talking about.
>I was actually drawing elftor

I miss the old days of 3 Hitler threads at the top, the arguments had a lot more intelligence.
The election has brought an equal amount of both shit and memes, despite all these Reddit fags coming over, we won. They are still here and pol has been shaped from their grief to become unstoppable. The shilling won't stop but that doesn't matter. We weathered one of the most polarizing times what could be more divisive than a Trump/shillary standoff?

commie vs liberty, lines will never be drawn overtly.

>Praise Kek.

Kill yourself faggot

Anti east/west sentiment has been going on since 1945, we all know Russians are far more based than a burger but this board has never been ruined because of that.

WITNESSED

I keked so hard when i saw that retarded post
Guy worships a cartoon frog lol! Gotta give him credit for being so stupid

Then stop using that proxy and/or go back home, Misha.

it still is user....it still is

If you are going to continue shilling this board and being a raging race denying faggot can you at least stop namefagging?

>Anti east/west sentiment has been going on since 1945
I'm talking within our borders; I couldn't give a shit about the geopolitics, comparatively. It's the self-destruction out of a twisted spiteful pity, I can't abide.

tay hath returned

Whats race according to you? Most of what you think it is cimes from heredity, gene mutations and climate adaptation that changes your genes and natural selection choses certain genes for that population differences

Omenous digits

YES

QUALITY

demoralization attempt 9001 / 0

not working

OP is a Dave Rubin-tier optimist on the "free market place of ideas". Realize that there are many toxic aspects of discussion on Sup Forums that prevent the correct ideas from attaining majority acceptance. Don't be naive, don't let Sup Forums do your thinking for you.

Tell us what the right idea is then, faggot

Noice, I'm reaching excellent levels of comfy. Bless you anons.

I think the IOTBW campaign is really the proof of concept of your point. It brought the shitposting to life

Also, this picture really sums up what I think Sup Forums has allowed us to do.

were here til the end friend

There's plenty of them, there's not just one "right idea". You'd have to specify a question for me to give a right answer to, and even then I might simply not know. All I'm saying is that a "memetically fit" idea is not necessarily equivalent to a correct idea. This is especially true in the Sup Forums ecology, which has a number of toxic elements:
>the baseless accusation that anyone arguing left-wing ideas is a "shill" and should therefore be disregarded.
>the value of "never punching right", leaving right-wing ideas relatively unscrutinized.
>a bias towards predicting "happenings", driven by the yearnings of disaffected youth for a war or apocalypse to shake up the world
>a bias towards extremism of all kinds, since Sup Forums's anonymity selects for users who disproportionately fall outside the Overton window.

damn cant believe ive never seen that. saved

Sup Forums: When numerous big intelligence agency that have endless supply of cash and government support which could manipulate many things on what happen around the globe get deceived by autistic shitposting by anonymous on such harmless imageboards.

That we are, friend.

is that you hiroshimoot????

GAS THE KIKEMODS!

fuck off kike shill faggot

Ego trip.
This board has zero impact on real events

Reddit is shit because it's not free speech. The front page is edited and manipulated to conform to their ideals by it's moderators and users alike. What it's algorithms consider trending is false. Then add how it's a hugbox echo chamber full of shitty comedians trying to gain internet brownie points with upvote karma. It's easily the internet version of classroom discussion.

Is it any coincidence Australia has the highest per person rate of Sup Forums posters in the world? Cheers to us lads

retard

Op is right ... also gas the pauls and all the ecelebsz!!!!
youtu.be/MxpLpdpcjlo

>"network"
Fuck you nigger.

I like this post.