Which /board/ is the most reddit?

which /board/ is the most reddit?

Sup Forums

/po/

Sup Forums these days is bascially an extension of r/the_donald

Sup Forums is 2nd. /k/ is the top redditfag infested board.

/lit/

/soc/ Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums in that order, although /lit/ /sci/ and /his/ got fucked over by reddit years ago

/s4s/

/tg/

I miss the 90's ,before the normies ruined the internet

You best start believing in redditer threads: you’re in one

yeah. Nazi, Kike, Nigger hate threads. Just like Reddit.

Sup Forums
/bant/
Sup Forums

100% Sup Forums. Legit neofags and redditors migrated.

/Gif/

/col/

r9k

Sup Forums

Sup Forums BY FAR

/lgbt/

Yeah, it's a shame. I haven't regularly browsed Sup Forums in years, and I took a look and it's literally nothing but neogaf shills and people who unironically get butthurt about flippant offhand racism.
I mean, what has Sup Forums even done that's worthwhile in the past few years? Only decent meme has been the crying wojak variants which started there AFAIK. Even the nintendo switch soyboy meme didn't come from Sup Forums.

Geocities was life. RIP webrings

Smartphones single handedly ruined everything

all reasonable answers so far I would say Sup Forums

Sup Forums after the election.
Also /tg/.

lol fucking wrong. Its a shill fest and lefty discord bomb crater at the moment. Cant wait till it clears up

Please give me a fucking break, as if all of you faggot asses aren't already hardcore redditors.

are you gonna post source or what

I would say Sup Forums, the culture on here isn't Sup Forums anymore but leddit

/gif/ is just constant BBC spam and Tranny spam
It's not even palatable these days

Sup Forums got invaded back in 2012-2013 and it hasn't been the same board since. /lit/, Sup Forums, /fa/ and /soc/ are also pretty bad.

Sup Forums is horrid. no memes, no board culture, 90% of threads are either rap or waifu shit, once in a blue moon you'll find someone who gives a shit about music

/lit/.
It's the only board where the mods will seriously ban you just for hurting their feelings or disagreeing with their opinions whether it be political opinions or just general opinions about anything. I suspect all the mods on /lit/ are female. What lead me to this conclusion is the fact that mostly females tend to act on pure emotion rather than logic. Which is also why women are terrible candidates for positions of power and/or justice.

Sup Forums became reddit so hard that literal reddit appointees were made as m00t flirted with a career in carrying luggage for Gawker roasties.

Sup Forums became reddit so hard that the resulting shockwave caused Sup Forums exodus to ate chinz, eventually resulting in destroying Gakwer and the election of DJT, which spawned t_d, leading to the recolonization of Sup Forums from true Sup Forums

So you see, the reddit chased the chan out of Sup Forums, and it came back to Sup Forums, punished, harder, wiser, and willing to doublespace every post to troll reddit style gatekeepers of content that learned a good D&C word like newfag that they can screech at everyone.

Sup Forums created gg in its own image, and gg saved Sup Forums from irrelevancy with the sacrifice of original Sup Forums

all of Sup Forums walks among Sup Forums now, and the Sup Forums that are left are the true redditors.

fbpb this board has more actual redditors than anywhere else