Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

sankei.com/politics/news/150330/plt1503300037-n1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If animators actually got paid $9400 annually no one would be an animator.

CHIGAU

For the most part, although most voice actors probably make around a part-time worker I believe.

This almost makes me want to turn to communism.

I dont get it.
Why is a college student earning money?
How does a part-timer earn the same as someone working full time?
Looks like some bullshit to me.

I mean, why else do you think we get more and more QUALITY nowadays?
It's the sad truth that you and a lot of people need to face. Most animators are paid like utter dogshit, and it's showing.

The animator wage is so low because its all out sourced to Korea where wages/labor is cheaper.
In house native animators earn a lot more.

If I had to guess then its probably the government paying them. I know some swedish students who receive 1400 bucks a month and they hardly have to pay back any of it.

I want to fuck Ema.

>paying replaceable human soundboxes more than animators
>paying CG animators more than 2D animators
Terrible

Guess what. You need a lot less VAs on the team than you do animators.

Please, seiyus sell shows. Youre delusional if you think otherwise

C O S T O F L I V I N G
O
S
T

O
F

L
I
V
I
N
G

You must be actually stupid if you think people get into the anime business if they want to make money.

They're otaku. They do it cause they love it.

Yeah, well, it's not my fault nips are retarded. I don't care who voices which character, as long as it doesn't break my immersion. The animation and direction is far more important when it comes to making me like characters. I've watched a ton of anime without voice actors at all, so it's all relative to me.

>$9400 is bad

Entitled western babies can't comprehend management and not living beyond your means.
There's a ton of benefits and gov programs too.

Average animator's work doesn't take much "skill". They just grind in-between frames every day. It's something anyone can learn. Even you user.

This is an extreme case for a top seiyuu idol. Most have to do a thousand jobs and they aren't millionaires.

>I live in my car
Well gee not all of us like to eat shit

This is technically true, but it doesn't make taking advantage of animators any more ethical.

It IS bad compared to the actual labor and hours n animator puts in compared to say, a part-timer or college student.

>part timers make twice as much as the people who literally create the show
That's sad.

I'd take 9400 for a job I like if it's enough to feed me. Conversely, you couldn't make me do a job I hate for a billion dollars. If being an animator is something I like, and it is, I wouldn't care what they paid me as long as I don't die.

Overall I agree, but getting paid that much for such a hard and essential job is bullshit.

That would be your choice, but most people have other passions outside of work, even the ones who like their job.

Well, all the stuff I like is either very cheap or free on the internet. I don't have any expensive physical hobbies.

It will not be true anymore.
sankei.com/politics/news/150330/plt1503300037-n1.html

I could directly sent my money to Aoi Yuuki, I would.

They really do pay them that little user, they normally take night jobs to substantiate their income.