Germeldians will rise again.

>Reiner
>Pieck
>Zeke
>Annie
>Bert
>Eren
>Galliard

Yeah I can't wait until Eren starts acting more like the characters he'll be based off of as he tries to conquer the world that hates his people

Why do you people keep posting the same shit in almost the same order?

As in aesthetics?

Eren

Pieck without doubts

Why are you such a newfag?

>"please be gentle I have autism"
The thread

I think that GRIM REMINDER has to happen because it would be the thing that would elevate this manga into legend. Not just becuase it would be epic or edgy or something like that but because having the story go completely full circle would be amazing. From a moral standpoint, both sides would be completely even from that point on, leaving the readers to question the point of any of it.

Endgame

The resident autists autism.
Welcome to /snk/

Literally Zyzz

aw yeah

Eren is so handsome, I want to lick his titan.

*blocks your path*

wat do?

I want Erwin to choke me and pound me mercilessly

Grim Reminder When?

I have mixed feelings. The only problem with grim reminder 2.0 is that it will show Eren has had zero character development during the entire timeskip. Eren is pretty mediocre as far as protags go, mostly because of the lack of aforementioned development, and a timeskip is the perfect opportunity to show some growth.

Seriously, how new are you? why are you complaining now when this shit has been going on for months?

Why the fuck did Marley waste 4 shifters on the Paradis plan when they had no intel whatsoever?

I really do think from here on to the end it'll be the warriors pov. The worst is that I think Isayama planed it to change by chapter 50, but his editor didn't let him untill now.

Annie is the only correct answer, Pieck is second.

freaky faggots like you should be gassed

This is how Hanji looks when Levi is making love to her dogstyle

>"Thank you for wrapping this scarf around me!"

Never ever.

It certainly seems to go in that way.
I remember not believing it either with just than one panel with the dude with the armband in the wrong arm. But now? Something is abrewing.

>months

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOO, MIKASA!

Did you reply to the wrong post, by chance? Was that reading comprehension?

How the fuck is not killing the enemy that wants you and your people dead not considered "growth"?
God, I bet you consider cucks "complex" characters.

ok...i was talking with Historia

If there IS a grim reminder, it won't be Eren doing the reminding.

dude it's board/thread culture lmao, meme's and shit you dumb bitch XD!
posting like this is just an epic win!

What's wrong with his finger?

Your mistaken, user.
That's not an Anniefag.

Why does almost everyone in this series die crying like a bitch?

I don't know what is sadder, that Eren looks like a fucking tweak in comparision to Berthold but Annie still chooses Eren. Or that anyone actually drew Berthold like that.

>"Pieck-chan daijobu?"

You can look in the archive newfag.

>Why do people written by a hack do retarded hacky shit?
I have no idea.

Isayama

But if the hobo was Eren, why was he missing a leg? It should have regenerated.

The user who did this please do it with GrimReminderfags and mgsmemefags

Because someone with common sense like Magath isn't in charge.

Characterwise Reiner.
Strengthwise Bert.

You're trying to hard

Eren...

I want Zeke to pound me and choke me as well

If Isayama wants to go for a "horrors of war" approach to the story that would be perfect. Eren didn't grow, didn't learn. Fueled by rage his whole life he's lead to the only path that was open to him, and becomes the very monster he swore to kill. At this point Reiner is much more of a protagonis than Eren, being LITERALLY the only character in the entire manga that questions why both sides even have to fight to start with.

>Annie still chooses Eren.
Annie wanted to hand Eren down to Marley.

Right now, it could go many ways.

No they aren't as poopular you dumb fuck only popular mems get post and pics anbout their memersy i see that diumb END GAME BEOTHERS psoted every thered lol fuck u you dumb htivch

I want to have his babies so badly.
He is a daddy in both senses of the word.
I want to nurse him back to health and nurse him in other ways when things get too full.

Can't argue with that

eREN

Pls

and have fun with him in the process.

no bro, this is our epic board duclturehahaah SPINNERS

Move on Mrs. Smith,

Fuck off Mikosa. No one loves you.

>assuming all four position just like her titan form

like the bitch she is can't wait for this fuck to get rapped, saving Zeke and Reiner she's deserves death more than any of them

>This entire post
kek

>LITERALLY the only character in the entire manga that questions why both sides even have to fight to start with.
Sieg may be the same, but it's still unclear.

You're missing the point. Eren started off ready to kill the enemy and slowly grew more and more jaded about it as the series went on. That's the direction his character was going and it would be a damn shame if he went back on it completely after all those years.

But Annie only loves Armin.

Because it would show that Eren is incapable of anything except for getting angry and going on a rampage, just as he has been doing for years. It's the same anger, just directed at something else. It's like how Sasuke swore revenge on Itachi for years, then he learned of the true enemy, then he immediately switched and swore revenge on Konoha instead.

she looks like a Junji Ito monster

Never!

Annie is made for Bert cock

>Fueled by rage his whole life
But that's wrong.

Ok, but that still does not refute the point that Annie still had a crush on Eren and not on Berthold.

nope

Remember Armong's words of wisdom, "If I stay and get my ass handled I don't lose".

Go away, Eren.

You're right. It will be Connie.

No it's not.
Isayama agreed, don't bother him about it.

It will be Armin and the SL. This is how this friendship between Eren and Armin falls apart. It would make sense

>Zeke also looks like Sam Hyde
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Annie has a crush on her dad.

>Yandere Mikasa

on one hand this could increase her killing potential, on the other hand this could kill humanities only ace Eren

are Yandere's willing to eat their lovers?

yep

Imagine if Zeke turns Connie into a titan and has him attack his friends.

You're persistent, read this oh and also

>Flirts with Eren
>Somehow loves Armin
>my reaction

no

Probably Isayama forgot about it or Armin will destroy any character development

Jesus, although I love Annie, Reiner is really well written if not the best.

No proof for this at all.

>Jean used to be a fat fuck
>but through hard work and perseverance, he lost the weight
>now he's /fit/
What's your excuse?

Agreed that's why if there is a grim reminder Armin and the SL will pull it off. And this is how Armin and Eren become enemies

He was initially fueled by the desire for freedom and to make the sacrifices of those before him worth it. The only thing that added personal revenge or incredible anger to it was his mother's death and the loss of his home, along with the death of a vast amount of people. Now that he pretty much won the island back from those who stole it from him, he doesn't have any real target for revenge and obviously wasn't a ragetard anytime after the basement.

Eren should actually grim reminder the Teiber family, they are living in luxury while doing nothing to help their fellow eldians