They Live

Anyone notice the music playing in the T-mobile "diversity" commercial from the Superbowl?

The music playing during the ad is a cover version of the Nirvana song "All Apologies". The song is heard in the background as the camera is at first focused on an Aryan White baby for an extended moment, before a super creepy 1984 style narration begins. The camera then pans across a long row of multi-ethnic and mixed race babies in a circular, globular pattern, before the camera stops for an extended moment on a completely empty spot without a White baby. The liberal leftists would have you believe that the hit Nirvana song "All Apologies", with its cryptic lyrics, is some sort of national anthem for White guilt and the lm so so sorry for my evil White oppression. The band's frontman, Kurt Cobain, famously committed suicide. In the public conciousness, Cobain is thought of as the angry White guy who secretly stockpiled guns, the angry White guy who championed the forgotten little guy, the angry White guy who opposed the worldwide corporate government establishment, and the angry White guy who represented an entire generation. In the end, this same angry White guy who had achieved enormous success, wealth, and adulation, this same straight angry White guy with features of blonde-hair and blue-eyes, this same young angry White guy with a newborn Aryan baby, this angry White guy decided it was the right thing to go full on kill your self. Yeah, out of all the millions of music choices for a phone commercial with this imagery, they choose that.

tldr;
what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.blackwolfbrewery.com/collections/all/products/1488
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-rumHvmqCA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_FK1XXg2U
youtu.be/C-rumHvmqCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was it off the album with the naked white babbby

What the fuck are you talking about

where can I buy this beer? I want to support them for making this.

they don't even try to hide it anymore

its Scottish whiskey beer

Could be a subtle tribute to Cobain but I like your interpretation of the commercial. You have an eye for detail

anybody know whether courntey love is a slimyjewess? seems like she would be. would make a whole lottta sense.

widely viewed events like the superbowl are always rife with subliminal messages and instructive programming
it makes people act funny

shop.blackwolfbrewery.com/collections/all/products/1488
Found this, but the bottle looks different. Possibly redesigned?

A tribute for the white man who killed himself out of guilt.

yes, exactly, this commercial is low key subliminal programming. they want to eradicate the White race. diversity=White genocide. watch the commercial to see how vile and disgusting their propaganda -m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-rumHvmqCA

yes, thats the subtext l saw as well. the commercial was advocating the White man to an hero himself just like their idol

The whole event is subversive imo. I was working last night and my co workers were all hyped up in a frenzy about it, while I dgaf. The teams that were playing weren't even from our state.

>Scottish whiskey beer
I've never heard of whisky beer

the real question is have you heard of 14/88?

/x/ here. Interesting perspective, OP. Taken this way, it's a commercial lamenting white genocide, not a (((diversity))) ad. Remember, the creator of a piece of media doesn't have to intend to make particular message or meaning. Meaning is created through symbolism interpreted by the people consuming the piece of media, not by the creator of the piece if media. What I mean is, we harness it's symbolic meaning to our ends, regardless of what the ad was intended for. I'd say it could make whites feel "off", and I think a lot of the subtle anti-white messaging is doing that already. Whites are going to feel sad, angry, etc. and not know why, because ads like this will burn into their subconscious.

>comments and ratings disabled
Jewish anti-White agitprop confirmed

Its just beer put into a whisky cask

Whisky beer!? Where have you been all my life?

I was hoping it was carbonated whisky...

>ratings disabled
>comments disabled

lol

Haven't watched television in years. Knew it had gotten bad but that was downright horrifying

Thanks.

They don't seem to ship to burgerland so I'll have to try to stop out there next time I'm on the other side of the sea

This is exactly the thing I need to power my hate-fueled alcoholism.

Oh, and there are extra toxins from discarded whiskey casks, great, that will probably enhance liver swelling.

good catch

No en utero.

good point, this is similar to sigils, or how Taylor Swift and Pepe became "ours". However, did you watch the commercial? I linked to it above. I believe that once an artist has released to the public an art piece, it no longer belongs to him and that he loses propriety of its intended meaning. Even so, it is important to identify, call out and expose the kikes propaganda plans in order to protect people from them

I actually got that feeling too. It had a corny "this could be your future" tone to it that's always exaggerated in dystopia fiction.

he killed himself because he was drugged out of his mind and depressed from living a shitty life, not white guilt

the fire rises brother

Check the new Lexus ad on the front page of YouTube. Who gets laid out by who? Blatant.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_FK1XXg2U

Here's the link to that black panther ad boyos. Check the first few seconds.

Somebody smarter than me make a thread on this. This needs a campaign.

yeah, you could be completely correct, but keep in mind the truth doesnt matter, what matters is what they trick people into believing. the prevaling narrative they have created is that Cobain did it because of White guilt for all of the "oppressionz", thats what they frame it as and normies unthinkingly accept it

so you mean that song, that Cobain clearly apologizing for his state of condition and dont know what people want from him to be for them, is used as an agenda by sjw?

now that would be something

sickening. that was a Super Bowl commercial too. btw jews, along with the immense help of the African tribes themselves, are the ones who ran the American slave trade. No one ever teaches this in school

yes, that exactly

checked. KEK's will demands that thread to be created

>suicide

you mean murdered by his jew wife for his royalty shekels

see kurt and courtney and soaked in bleach and stop being a faggot
(((they))) do not need cryptic songs the message is quite clear and in your face (((they)) are not hiding anything anymore

user, watch the commercial, the link is above, there is nothing subtle about it, its outright White genocide propaganda, l was merely pointing out the finer points of the kike's message

Courtney love seems like a terrible comic book character. Totally self absorbed and selfish. I have no doubt she was controlling Cobain more than an ordinary couple.

Shit not long after he died she seemed upset, in an interview, at how his death would affect her career/next albums sales... uh what the fuck

OP, what is 12 years ago?

I played that album for my daughter as a baby. She's almost a teenager now. If you can't keep up with the times, don't even try to.

??? l didn't make the White genocide propaganda commercial, lm just exposing the jews and their agenda. And what does it matter that the kikes used an old song?

watch the commercial - youtu.be/C-rumHvmqCA

It matters because your thesis is flawed.

> Cobain is thought of as the angry White guy who secretly stockpiled guns

nah

>the angry White guy who represented an entire generation

maybe-ish? by this point

>this angry White guy decided it was the right thing to go full on kill your self. Yeah, out of all the millions of music choices for a phone commercial with this imagery, they choose that.

argle bargle

The narrator's voice is what gets me. Is it subliminal brainwashing that works on lower IQ people? Just the tone of the voice is really really off putting to me. Its like a suggestive voice.

I guess it's meant to be like a mothers voice? It really puts me off for some reason.