Is Generation Z fucked?

Is Generation Z fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, I have little brothers that are in middle school and if I casually drop the N word they flip the fuck out.

> hurr durr liberal blue states soy boy

this is in TN.

Can't tell from that photo alone. Got any sans clothes?

Absolutely not. Gen Z here, the Millennials and Gen Xers of Sup Forums won't know what they're talking about, but Gen Z is pretty reactionary from my experience. It's because they've been put through the ringer with the whole GamerGate thing and the emergence of the SJWs and many have been led down a path towards 'right wing' populism. They're ripe for red-pilling. They're going to be the generation that saves the West, mark my words.

And using females is a bad example, of course females are going to carry on being degenerates.

They're probably even more divided than our generation.

If you were born in 1999 I don't think you're Generation Z.

Sorta

>put through the ringer with the whole GamerGate thing
Jesus Christ, was that your big cultural struggle? It's a good thing we're here to redpill you little faggots.

I was born in '97. Gen Z starts about mid-90s generally.

Listen fucker, I didn't say it was a civil rights movement, I'm saying that it was an event that had an impact on a lot of young white men and how this generation now thinks.

I was born in 1998 and I thought that too but a lot of people say that we aren't actually Generation Z.

who is that, asking for a friend of course

Are you that obsessed with jacking off that you can't find literally any other young whore on the internet to get off to, you have to have sauce on that piss-poor image?

keep saying you dumb pussy fuck

It's almost as if the latest generation is not fucking retarded?

Do you even know what generation Z is? Fuck off

>Are you that obsessed with jacking off that you have to have sauce on that piss-poor image?

fixed*

how are men attracted to whores? I can't even fathom being turned on by a used up beef curtain pussy that's been fucked by multiple niggers

in commiefornia of all places, have a cousin in highschool, apparently the whites and spics gang up on the niggers by calling them, well, niggers

Why does no one here actually know what the fuck Gen Z is, jesus Sup Forums talks about it all the time and don't even know what it fucking is and when it started
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z

Better hurry, this one is at her ripest and will rapidly hit the wall. Within 2 years she will be fat, within 5 she will be disgusting

>checked
nipbro is right, this one has a short shelf life
this thot is gonna age like milk

nah, my friend is though

already happening guys

what part of california?

>letting your family go to public school

They're being programmed every day to race mix and hate whites. Why the fuck do you keep sending them to these indoctrination shitholes?

>How are men attracted to women who use their looks to sell themselves to men
Idk man you tell me

Greatest Generation: Conservative
Baby Boomer Gen: Liberal
Gen X: Conservative
Millennials: Liberal

If it continues to follow the pattern, then Gen Z will be more conservative. At least better than the Millennials.

I just started working as TA at a uni here. Some of the students in my classes were born in 2000-2001. Can't say I notice much of a change from when I was their age but then I again I study a relatively redpilled and PC-proof discipline (Biochemistry)

Gen Z here. (born 1998) In high school we'd freely tell racist jokes and shout "allah akbar" in the middle of class. But now that I'm in college everyone is a massive humorless faggot. Doesn't help that the student body is full of marxists.

>mass 3rd world invasion
>terrorist attacks, soaring crime
>demographic dispossession
>brainwashing/rape/murder of your women
>desecration of your traditions
>entire communities uprooted
>$100,000 for cheapest bachelors degree
>stagnent wages
>h1bs take best tech jobs

But what gets men to take to the streets is winning a sportball game?? the west is lost

I'm also a Gen Z . I live in Florida and 1 month after a democrats club was formed at my school a Republicans club was formed with twice as many people. This is a much more redpilled generation but when you take into account the amount of literal mutts and degenerates I encounter on a daily basis it's a insane black pill. I have little to no friends because I have no one to talk or relate to, the dominant language in my school is Spanish and since I don't have advanced IB or AP classes I am sat in the same room with literal 70 IQ mutts. What I fear most is that people in the north with hands down a better life won't be red pilled unless living in a major city or ghetto and even then they wouldn't be woke on the Latino mutts that arguably will be the people who replace the U.S. demographically.

But you know the looks are fake.. it's gross to me

Southern, NE of LA

I'd eat that ass for days

uhhhhh were you not here for gamergate or do you not realize how much of a fucking impact that shit had?

I live a semi-rural city with an influx of kids from the bay area for college. Gen-z is the biggest pussy generation outside of rural communities.

I've been told she smells

The boys of Generation Z are what matters. The girls will do what girls always do and favour whatever is popular and will get them the most likes on facebook.

>republican
>redpilled

Not much will change, the erosion will continue while retards like this idiot cheer it along.

I hope so

Sucks. UC system is thoroughly rotten, marxist degeneracy everywhere.

Well the illiterate plastic surgery addicted 19yo Kardashian slut that just had a baby with an illiterate ugly nigger rapper is the single most viral story the last 2 days amongst young teen girls

I'd rather look at some thot who's wearing a pound of makeup and has fake tits rather than some 5/10 with acne scars and a flabby ass

>a mexican and a black
Why am I supposed to care?

It's because it's a bullshit marketing term that no one can agree on.

Plebs. But then again a lot of Americans refuse to advocate for the creation of anything close to an established patrician class... Really makes you think, lad; it really makes you think.

I'm pretty sure urban gen z's are 100% soy

How sad is that, literally heard a girl I know say she wants a "cute mixed baby" yesterday

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Everyone at the club ranges in political ideology but has to claim to be republican do you think they would let kids start a natsoc club you actual leaf? It's the same thing with Paul Nehlen.

I throw hard-R's out on purpose if I'm around soyboy faggots that can't handle it.

The best is when passive betamax's tolerate me saying it in front of them but try to "tell on me"... only to find out that pretty much everyone uses it.

'97 here. in the places I've lived most of the people I've associated with have been right leaning. in fact I chose my uni by how little social justice fuckery there was and how hot the girls were (since the two are mutually exclusive). I think gen z is gonna be much better than milennials and baby boomers because of how easy new info can be accessed via the internet. ecelebs and youtube personalities like jordan peterson and pewdiepie are surprisingly influencial to the 21 and under crowd which overall will prove to be a positive because the strongest ideas (such as responsibility and authentic humor) eventually win out when in nearly perfect competition.

I'm sure in coastal areas or major cities the young people are mostly slack jawed faggots

You are a faggot to be co-jacking with your “friend”

>Gen Z here

Post immediately disregarded as biased.

I'm in a CSU, I'm a history major and my school's history dept is somewhat right leaning. I can't say the same for most of the other depts. My geography prof is a fucking liberal who buys into the whole "whitey ruined the world" bullshit.
Our gen is fucked, and I feel lost desu

It's too early to tell with this generation, their critical decisions are still far in front of them. Watch the 40-70 year-old crowd to see where things are headed.

Again I'm out of here.

They grow out of it in high school like we all did, when you start to think critically, that reaction begins to go away!
Source:18 year old

Leaves are fucking cool, post more leaf explosions.

The two sides of Gen Z. Which one does KEK prefer I wonder?

Gen Z palmetto nigger here. Gen Z has the potentiall to be the most red pilled generation. This is because the only thing being taught in schools rn is "Muh 6 million", "Muh Slavery. evil whitey and reparations" and kids are starting to see through this. At my school this year is the first year blacks and white have basically voluntarily completely segregated themselves from one another and counselors and curriculum coaches have lost their shit over it. Race war is incoming faggots and we are the generation of revenge.

Roastie and the Sheboon
Wednesday nights on Fox

>implying naturally beautiful women don't exist

Gen Z is defined by the question "Do you remember 9/11?" IF you don't, you're GenZ

I'm a millennial but I always found this behavior among my peers fascinating. Like, I'd be doing typical banter at one of my italian friends calling him part nigger (in reference to the eggplant scene from True Romance) and we were just having a laff about it, and then this white liberal soyboy I knew got visibly shaken and butthurt about me using that word.

I don't get it. I couldn't imagine getting visibly shaken and butthurt like that on behalf of a group of people who aren't even around, especially given the lighthearted context or the fact that I wasn't even speaking to him. And this sort of shit would happen all the time with millennial soyboys.

I can say nigger this lynch that in front of niggers in my peer group and they don't give a fuck at all, but these white liberal soyboys do.

that is actually beautiful.

If the latest generation are anything like you, they will be fucking retarded.

Checked

Some will be Sup Forumstards, some will be SJWs, some will be apolitical, etc...

>Squatting below parallel w/heels off the ground, not tracking the knees and an arched spine

...I'll say

testosterone allows you to control your emotions like a man. low t libs rely on emotions almost by definition

And also keep in mind that people tend to become more traditionalist/conservative as they mature.

I might get gassed by Gen Z for not being as hardcore as they will be, in which case it would be an honor to be gassed in a shower chamber 6 gorillion times by them.

Is this legit? Please give me hope. Source?

>when you're a member of the most cucked generation
lads...

Asses usually do smell.
Like poop.

>What I fear most is that people in the north with hands down a better life won't be red pilled unless living in a major city or ghetto
im a millennial that lives in rural vermont and while there are a lot of degenerates up here i've seen plenty of guys with Swastika Tattoo's and i even saw a body builder that goes to my gym with a Revolt against the Modern world T shirt people up here are getting slowly redpilled but redpilled nonetheless

Ohh the irony

this is only counting whites

Patrician classes are a perversion of humanity. They lead to decadence and squandering of wealth based on rituals and rites. Enforcement of fair play is the best a government can do i think. The current public school system warps most peoples' minds and so nullifies the concept of meritocracy.

gen z had a higher percentage of trump voters than any other generation by far
they're also the most redpilled

"gen zyklon" is no meme

I hope, think of all the eighteen year old thots, mmmmmm

the youth always lean liberal and then mature and become conservative. Millennials will probably gravitate toward the trend of the older generations as we age.

This just show you just how profound the Gen Z paradigm shift is.

Gen Z are pretty racist. Whether they're just being edgy fucks or they are actually redpilled is yet to be seen.

Damn is this legit?
I guess they got fed up with the shit they were fed in academia and media.

>marijuana dindu nuffin
>it’s safer than alcohol

Literally destroyed a generation of white people.

tfw when spent 2 years getting super swole and taking MMA and now get to walk around my school dropping hard Rs like napalm directly on niggers faces.

its funny how cowardly nigs are when they actually meet someone who could kick their ass. Like I literally walk around the halls, see the nigs beating up on some little skinny kid, walk right up to them and say "ALRIGHT WHATS GOING ON HERE NIIIIIIIGGGGGGEEEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS DONT MAKE ME CALL THE KLAN TO COME LYNCH YOUR DIRTY JIGABOO ASSES."

obviously this would get most people murdered by the horde but when I do it they just sort of shrivel and look at their shoes and mutter "ay fuk you man" Its hilarious to see these violent chimps reduced to pathetic meek cowards when they actually get called out by someone they cant chimp out on.

I have highhandedly made white kids proud again at my school, they dont have to be afraid around the chimps becuase they know im looking out for them. im a silent protector. a watchful guardian. not the hero we deserve but the one we need right now.

jokes aside get fit get swole and become a deadly predator who strikes fear into the vile black hearts of the negro.

Exactly how liberal is Vermont? I've heard it's full of hippies and college kids, but are the white gun-owning farmers and mountain folk really a bunch of squishy leftists? I mean, you guys have a somewhat conservative Republican for a Governor, yet you're also one of the bluest states in the country. Wtf?

It's Bernie's home state, that all that needs to be said.

where do you think the term "triggered" comes from?

look up r/k theory

basically, liberals have tiny amygdalas, which means they trip out when something they are uncomfortable with comes to mind

tfw when forgot the reaction pic to go with a tfw post

I'm 19, went to highschool here in cali, southern full lib cali that is. Suburbs however, we openly joked about how our school is "all rich jew kids" and openly say nigger but "in a not racist way" except that really only was true when the black kid was around, when he wasn't, nigger behavior would be openly joked about. I was around when someone asked him about it and he said "you can choose if you want to be offended by something. My black friends at the old school called each other nigga and we call niggers niggers, don't see why it matters what anyones skin color is." He was alright.

Fucking same.

doesnt matter, my man, you had me laffin pretty hard

They eat tide pods.

So you tell me user.

just came for skanky teen pics

Cannabis is a perfect freely growing plant for pain and medical relief and should be encouraged vs. big Jew-Pharma. It's safer than alcohol. It didn't destroy white people. Jew media and (((communist education))) destroyed white people and broke down the family structure.

>Whether they're just being edgy fucks or they are actually redpilled is yet to be seen
if you do something ironically long enough you eventually begin to genuinely do it. that's why I'm 100% certain that the next holocaust will begin as half satire