Koe no katachi

do you think they waited until marriage to do it?

Whether they did it or not does not matter, you are still a worthless virgin.

Enough of this.

No, she ends up cucking him right after the manga ends

why are you so upset buddy?

why was he even in this??? aren't japs deathly afraid of nogs?

So we could have a little brown niece to be adorable.

Why did she go completely deaf in her other ear out of nowhere?

>implying Ishida would marry that retard

Shouko has an STD because of her mother

God i hope not. Virgin marriages almost always end in failure

No. She demanded Chex immediately.

Statistically it's the opposite.

Nope. They got a migration deal with Brazil in the past. Brazilians go to Japan to work.
Eventually they married some Jap women. That's why there's black people over there.

that's the ear Ishida ripped her hearing aid out from in school (that time she started bleeding)

Not a chance.

But it took until high school for her to lose total hearing? Even after he ripped it out in grade school she kept wearing two hearing aids.

>But it took until high school for her to lose total hearing?
yes. you have a better reason?

Chess is for plebs anyway

Statistics are skewed s bit since many virgin marriages are arranged by the patents i.e. india

Divorce is thus taboo and shameful on both sides since both families arranged it.

The chart refers to American relationships and you are wrong.

do you think she makes horrendous deaf people sex noises or cute noises?

>horrendous deaf people sex noises
You piece of shit, you.
Somebody please post THAT.

A mix of both. But really it's all cute. Imagine the noises she makes when she gets her ass eaten!

None of the normal stuff she tried to say in the movie came out cute.

for you

Not every marriage that persists is a good marriage. I read that as people with confidence from knowing what they're doing are more likely to end a bad marriage than people with only one physical relationship ever will be.

Nah, they love em, cept for those fucking nigerians that try to scam you into going into their overpriced bars/restaurants

It's essentially 1:4 marriages in america ends in divorce

I love it when people just prefer to believe what they like over evidence, it shows human nature at its full beauty.
We speak about truth, but believe what we want to believe, evidence be damned. Hypocrisy is basic nature of life.

What does it mean?

He's probably one of those "I like an EXPERIENCED girl" types. Just leave the retard alone.

They've also examined marriage quality and happiness

>Artist makes 9/10 vanilla dojin
>Immediately makes 2 NTR dojins right after
Why god

Probably had to have a premature marriage because she got pregnant.

OH MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO ZORCH SOME FLEMOIDS!

>Whites ahead in the first marriage divorce rate by 4% compared to blacks and foreign-born hispanics, and 13% compared to naturalized hispanics

Goddamn no wonder America is in decline.

It was just a prank, bro!

sho-chan is a pervert!

You can thank a certain group for using the media to influence young minds.

Turns out if you're bred from birth to believe that you're only supposed to get married once or you'll go to hell you won't want to get divorced. I'm sure almost all of them are religious in nature.

>Ignorance is bliss

this. women should fuck as much as they want and then settle for a loser with a stable job when they're 30

I'll have to pull up Europe's then.

Biggest predictor of a 20+ year marriage was college education. Religion was not a factor examined.

And here come the progressive SJWeebs, straight from Reddit, Tumblr, and Herkz's Twitter comment section.

It's probably a combination of small towns, ignorance, and religion that boosts those stats.

Is it even progressive to not want to follow the rules some dude wrote thousands of years ago about how to live your life? I guess if you're a religious fag you probably would.

>Everyone who believes in monogamy is a stupid religious nutjob
Just stay on Tumblr.

Blacks rarely get married