How would this be perceived today?

How would this be perceived today?

Antisemitic, sexist, chauvinistic, derogatory and racist. Remember back then they didn't even have ebony band-aids or female defence ministers

Better question.
What happens when the aliens show up looking for fair haired white people and we're all gone?
I'll tell you what. Star Trek The Voyage Home that's what!

>implying space isn't just a meme
C'mon.

Would be cool to see this spread on social media to find out. Something with an open question like "this plaque with information about humans and planet earth was shot into space in case intelligent life finds it. Your thoughts?"

wtf is with the "I--I-" shit?

Why doesn't the female have a vagina?

It would be acknowledged as a true message referencing our people, black people, as emissaries of the cosmos.

It would never have gotten off the planet.
I don't mean that particular picture either. The whole project. Never would have found the momentum to leave because every idiot special-interest group would be grabbing for their piece of the pie. They wouldn't be able to put aside their egos for one minute to agree on a legible message.
>diversity
>a strength

location on milky way using bright stars measured by apparent magnitude to creat a map of the milky way

> muricans are unintelligent life

realistically speaking, it still holds up well. however, WE WUZ, #resist, and a few other groups would be pissed about it.

Transphobic, Islamophobic, yadda uadda yadda

The girl isn't THICC enough

WE WUZ SPACEMEN N SHIEETTT

>both white
RACIST
>man active while woman is passive
SEXIST
>male and female
TRANSPHOBE

There's more but the other user was right. This shit would never get off the ground.

oh yeah i agree, but i misinterpreted it as if the plaque still holds up to the modern man.

we need to bring this disgraceful cosmic postcard to the attention of the left.

We must meme them into demanding a new mission with a new message that better describes the true ambiguity of sex and race.

Might I suggest we mount a little meme campaign, from the perspective of SJW's and see if we can't get them to join in and eventually take over, and humiliate themselves in the process?

racis n sexis

>aliens come here in 100 years expecting intelligent life that looks like in the picture
>they find nothing but 65 IQ nappy haired shit colored monkeys instead
>nuke the planet out of existence

She has a tucked benis

WE WENT TO SPACE NIGGA

LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!

YOU NORDICS RACISMSMSMSMS DIDN'T INVENT ROCKETSHIPS!

IT WAS WE SAND NIGGERS!!

56% SAND NIGGER
56% NIGGER
22% JEW
That's who invented rockets!

yes, please.

>It would be acknowledged as a true message referencing our people, black people, as emissaries of the cosmos.
Jesus Christ I was just joking and there you go, a fucking nigger said it

>We launch the new diverse mission
>Alien contact us within day of the launch, telling us that they are glad we finally reached this stage
>The show they went through the same shit and how to rid ourselves of their ilk
>MFW some gameslut caused mass genocide and ayyys

>ebony band-aids

>chemistry
>symbology
>we can’t be bothered to give them a taste of our own language
Are we stupid?

kek

Lmao
>Pluto

WRONG
Its has to due with the orbit of teo hydrogen atoms. When put together they have a very stable and predictable orbit that any intelligent species would knoe the time constant of

>pluto
god amerimutts are fucking stupid

There is literally a record attatched as well as etched audio signlas that when parsed are people talking

What wouls be the value of putting down letters? Would it mean anything to you if their was some weird alien shit writing?

Which is like creative and stuff but there's no way an ET would have any idea what it meant. Same with the arrow.

What language?We have thousands of languages.
Stubais amerikānis par ko tu tagad runā??

This was launched long before we had telescopes or methods to measure the mass of planets accuratly.

somewhere out there in the cold vastness of space floating in a capsule is a record containing the echos of a dead person, the bastion of our civilization. It may be found by something, or it may just drift forever into the eternal darkness.

This says we are here come lets have sexy times.

Where the niggers at?

>fair haired whites

>looks at pic

>looks at humans

yeah I figure that aliens will probably be more concerned with the majority of obese fucks than the black ones

>racist
Doesn't it also come with a jazz recording on a metal disc?

>Whites are likely the first humans aliens will see depicted
>2 genders
>No trannies
But
>Pluto is a planet
>Woman does not have bagina
lmao

Take this rate my dick shit back to Sup Forums

fixed

In 200 years it will be returned and end up in a museum.

fix'd

Fixed

It's ok to be an Earthling

i love fat niggers

ONLY 2 GENDERS REPRESENTED?!