I... I kind of wished I had never watched Netoge. A year later and I am legit still obsessing over her...

I... I kind of wished I had never watched Netoge. A year later and I am legit still obsessing over her. She's kind of perfect in every way, emotionally and physically, and it makes it harder to fall for girls irl.

>girls irl

this show sucks. The dude confessed to her like twice and she was too retarded to accept

you dont want a girl like this

>I... I kind of wished I had never watched Netoge. A year later and I am legit still obsessing over her. She's kind of perfect in every way, emotionally and physically, and it makes it harder to fall for girls irl.

I say this out of nothing but care an concern...

but it is probably time to seriously take a good look at your life, and make some fundamental changes before you wind up being too far down the road to make any substantial life changes.

>no smelly NEET gf to cook you supper and grind consumables

nice blog

Wh-why is my post concerning?

You implied that you're still interested in 3DPD whores.

that girl is cute as fuck

I do. That's the purest kind of love.

Otherway around, nerd

Ako was thirsty for the Rusian cock

She was, but she still turned him down every time he confessed. Classic "girl leads guy on" story, except even more heartwrenching since the girl in this case is perfect.

> it makes it harder to fall for girls irl

Yeah my perception has been fucked up with anime probably being one of the causes.

I wish there was more of it.

>A year later and I am legit still obsessing over her. She's kind of perfect in every way, emotionally and physically, and it makes it harder to fall for girls irl.
Congratulations you found your first waifu.

Ako, remember to clean your room!

You fell for some of the basest most design by committee bullshit there could be.

>those lips
mmmmmmm

someone decipher the manga please

she is an airhead

Having a body like this is the only way a retard can reproduce.

Amazing evolutionary threat when you think about it.

What else do you want a woman to be?

Did you understand the damn show? She doesn't want to be his girlfriend because she is already his "wife" and that would be a downgrade.
Bitch is nuts.

Nuttier than squirrel shit.

for oy'ako'don

I-is this a t-tag?

Her spine is broken

Jaundice a shit.

user, you're a funny guy.

Shit Taste as Fuck confirmed

You think Ako has nice lips?

>harder to fall for girls irl.
Fuck off and kill yourself, normalfag. 3DPD is not a meme.

Do you have the rest of these? They were pretty nice.

>first
Waifus are for laifu. Get out.

Whoever drew that really fucked up the perspective

time to rewatch

Last

theyre slutty and I love it

thanks user

they were nice eye catchers

Only anime where the tracksuit guy was actually Russian and all his characters in the MMO were Russian names for stuff like Potatoes.

>akane
>pure
Don't parade your delusion outside of your threads.

>girls irl
>falling for them at all
Please leave.

explain

we're waiting user. Use your shit stained fingerolls to explain yourself

She's a pretty girl user but she's dumb as fuuuuuuck. It's going to bite you in the ass when you have nothing to talk about.

You had one year and you have not fixed your taste.
Shame on you user.

She's 2D and doesn't even understand anything but japanese. She can't talk back since she's fictional and if she could it'd be in japanese

>being attracted to a shit healer
I'm sure Sup Forums has a great meme for this but I'm just going to say you're the most disgusting human i can imagine

But Ako is a whiny, useless girl that doesn't even care about the game she's playing. She's obsessed with her relationship and can't tell a game from real life apart. It's actually kind of fucked up. Even the normalfag is more fun and a nicer person.

I just started watching because of this thread. Is it worth it?

It seems nice so far. I'm on ep2.

It's nothing amazing, but you would enjoy it more if you had nostalgia for RO or a similar MMO. Most of the characters are fun, I find Ako annoying when she's fixated on the MC. It certainly has its moments.

if you have ever tried to save novices from themselves, this is like a nightmare reel
If you're the kind of person who says that alternate term for normalfag which I have filtered and thus will not use in this posts so my own post isn't filtered, you probably will, but if that's the case i strongly recommend killing yourself instead

>- Anor Londo -

>tfw you don't have the skillz to go on a date with your waifu

Looks perfect to procrastinate. Finishing ep3 now. Description seems spot on.

I don't care about online games in general. Gave a try to several, since I'm a little gamer bitch fag, but in the end, I'm too old a fag to add responsibilities to my life with people. I just like me my offline games that I play however the hell I want. Still have a few memory cards with my old saves from the PSX. Good times.

Thanks anons.

>still no good oyakodon doujin

Worship Nekohime-san

Pretty insane character.

I dropped it at episode 11.

oh shit. why? you can spoil me, I don't care about fuck.

Finishing ep5 now; a bit annoyed with the development, but it is to be expected with this kind of show.

Do they just steer to much into parental/family/mental issues? I'm getting that vibe somewhat. God damn it japan, get it right.

TEAM DEATHMATCH

was it supposed to be a Battlefield rip-off?

i think that series is popular in nipland or something...

>team... dessmatch

Ako is best girl.

>when the source material's artist's version is shittier than the adaptation's version

>what are subtitles

This. Slav-kun was just too retarded to realize she already considered them to be in a relationship. All he had to do was ask her to go on a date instead of ask her to be his girlfriend and they would have been exactly on the same page.

ep8 now. Still normal. The drama is a little bit forced this time, but feels normal for their computer skill level.

ep8 was nicer than I expected.

Dark magician is a cool guy,

Actually, everyone is too nice. This is a gripe I sometimes have with fiction in general. Everyone fits too much in a mold, of sorts.

Still looking good.
user that dropped at ep11 never came back, so I'll soon be there. Hope I won't drop it, I'm in need of some lifting so I can get back to my gamedev crunch.

>tfw fell for the NTR bait

Fucking faggots

(Male)

she fell in love

ah, I see.

But that means only girls that don't fall in love are pure? Is that a common consensus? I don't really discuss online. Sorry if I'm too out of it.

what's the NTR bait? Swine?

I just want a moment to talk about our lord and savior.

It's like someone running towards you on the street at high speed "HEY BROTHER I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT BROTHER DON'T RUN BROTHER HOLD ON"

Happened to me once, in college. I weighted nothing at the time and have super long legs, so I just walked away at high speed. Almost died since I'm not used to physical anything.

I'm really liking Nanako's voice.

It's got a amateur vibe to it. Adds to realism, I guess.

It reminded of the voice of Mutsumi Mitsuba (judo girl) from Seitokai Yakuindomo. She has a strange, almost amateur voice.

Also Naru, from Barakamon, which is voiced by an actual kid.

I'm a bit tired of those super forced, high pitched or not, VAs.

I think he means the episode where Russian's account gets hacked, yet somehow Ako is able to distinguish it's not really him after eight seconds by purely reading text on a screen. How is she not marriage material with such keen waifu senses?

Yeah, but the dude made it too obvious too.
Should have looked at the chat log and kept the proper consistency.

you only needed to watch episode 1

I like this one. It's like she playfully runs ahead of you and then hides in an archway to peek at you.

I think I can give some reply to you now, OP. I'm finishing ep9.

Ako is pretty cool, but there are probably even cooler girls out there that could be interested even in a little faggy like you.

I'm a bit older and been together with a girl for 12 years or so. She isn't perfect, and neither am I. We don't perfectly complement each other either, and lots of compromises have to be made. But all in all, it's pretty nice.

I do think it is crucial to have stuff in common, like they have their games (and so do us). Another thing, maybe not mentioned much, is that it is crucial not to have core values too different.

Remember, people don't change. Ever. We can at most patch it up, but every patch has a cost. We can't live on patches and we need as much brain left as possible in order to live a bit less miserably.

If we need to fix everything about ourselves, and our counterpart too, that's misery. But, if we don't have to fix anything and everything fits perfectly, that might not be very good either.

I guess there's a balance somewhere, where the perceived gains outrank the losses.

Isn't that kinda the point with this kind of anime?

Like slice of life or most romantic manga.

You put your brain in low power mode and just enjoy a few hours of simple settings.

if a girl falls in love then she wishes to be with the guy that she desires. thus at the moment of love's conception she becomes impure--meaning that at least part of her will always be with that guy. purity is a scale, and once you dip under 100% you instantly become impure. since she left curly-kun, she will thus forever be a slut.

I understand your reasoning. It's weird at first, but does make a lot of sense. This will also mean that no real girl can ever be pure, yes? Humans are filthy from birth, after all.

Who is curly-kun? I'm finishing ep9. Had to take a little break for some anti-acid.

TFW your guild master is P2W whale.