What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

feet > ass > tits

Safe-for-kids rape scene.

Nothing wrong with a little feetservice for the adult audience

Is this feet-kino?

Anime needs more erotic massages.

This is what happens when you have to pander to 4 year old girls and also 18+ year old males.

No, this is.

>badly done CGI that looks like crap
>painted nails
No thanks.

That's not CGI and those nails aren't painted.

You sound mad

safiris feet look like shit im comparison.

They look like actual feet. do not.
Opinions on the aesthetics of actual feet aside, was more skillfully drawn.

I love feets!

>blob of flesh with stubby toes at end
>versus pair of feet with shape and dimension as if they've actually seen a pair
Idiot.

It's hard to take anyone's opinion seriously here when they can't even use anime or manga reaction images.

There's nothing sexual about feet.

Would you give a dude a foot massage?

No, because feet are unhygienic.

Would you give freshly washed and sanitized, fungus-free dude feet a massage?

Normalfags will fuck girls in their literal shitholes and then turn around and call feet gross and not sexual. It's pretty funny.

thanks to Sup Forums I am now a footfag

Please stop advertising precure to the filthy commoner hoards of Sup Forums. /pc/ may be dead but at least it's not shit.

Feet are for kissing

>a dude
That would be gay.

No, but I wouldn't give a dude a shoulder or back massage either. Or any massage.

Exactly. Eatin' a bitch out and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't the same thing, but they're the same ballpark.

You sweet summer child

Fuck off

What's the appeal of feet?

There isn't some rationale behind it. You like them or you don't.

- Men are evolutionarily wired to seek mates with small feet as it's a sign of high estrogen production and therefore fertility. We're hard-wired to look at, notice and appreciate cute little girlfeets.
- Many scientists think sexual orientations and fetishes can form when the "cabling" of the brain fucks up and accidentally "wires" sex to something it shouldn't be "wired" to. The parts of the brain responsible for feet and sex are right next to each other so this could possibly make this "miscabling" easy.
- Feet are very curvy, complex body parts. Curves are generally aesthetically pleasing.
- The cute, dainty, tiny, hairless female foot is a sexy feminine contrast to the big-ass hairy manfoot.
- The feet and the armpits are the two body parts which secrete the most pheremones. There's something sexy about inhaling the essence of a woman, so the smell can be sexy even if it's "bad."
- The feet are very sensitive and a woman's reactions to having them touched can be exquisite.
- The appeal to the masochist/submissive of "worshiping" feet, the lowest part of the body, a body part which is often dirty and/or smelly, should be obvious.

LEGS ARE LIFE

Feet make anime worth watching

Yes.

Are you bisexual, gay or a woman?

Do pheremones travel across a computer screen?

I wish.

I honestly expected a lot more foot service from that anime. It wasn't worth watching 13 episodes of autistic elf adventures.

I wouldn't give a dude a finger massage, or a elbow massage
Where the elbowfags at?

>this copypasta

sigh

its not fair, i never wanted to like feet either. Sup Forums why did you do this to me

You don't actually have a foot fetish. If you did you would have always liked them.

what is the best feetservice anime?

It's as tiring as the posts it responds to.