DOW futures predict 1000 point loss tomorrow

BUY A GUN FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

cnbc.com/2018/02/05/sell-off-continues-after-hours--sp-500-futures-now-down-6-percent-on-the-day.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXNj2BobjJ4
nationonenews.com/2018/02/04/nearly-all-of-obamas-fbi-and-doj-fisa-searches-were-illegal/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fug ids habbening ;DDDD

It's finally Happening. Where is Sup Forums?

holy hell just checked DOW futures and it's down 500pts / 2.3%

this may be a happening after all

>buy a gun
with what money lmao

holy hell just checked DOW futures and it's down 572pts / 2.4% and dropping like a rock

this may be a happening after all

If your a Sup Forumsetariat and you don't own a gun, fucking kill yourself

buy boolet

So hey for months there where the dow was going up and we using that to show how Trump is doing, are we still doing that? Or is that done with?

Bump so I don't have to work again

Eh, it's a correction, relax. Dow will hit 23,500 and then head back up.

>stable growth
>markets are good
>dude transhumanism
>dude selection machine
>dude optimizes for intelligence
>Capital will become intelligent
nope we’re all just going to be poor living inside a giant trashcan with super herpes everywhere

Thank god Obama made a big cushion for you guys. I pray you make it through the next 3 years of the Trump economy.

>BUY A GUN FIRST THING IN THE MORNING
>not already owning a gun
Pleb. And you call yourself an American.

Sweety I already own plenty but neo/pol/ is behind

So whose fault is it?
Trump or Obama?

whats the dow?
and why do we care if it crashes?

Is this a Shiro thread now?

I FUCKING CAN'T AFFORD ONE AND MY STATE WOULDN'T LET ME BUY ONE IF I COULD WHAT DO I DO??????

I know an old vietnam vet who's stocked with guns should I evacuate to his house and LARP vietnam with him if it goes down?

already have one but thx

Are you buddies with him? If so, definitely. He'd probably give you good advice while telling funny anecdotes about shooting Charlie.

It’s amazing how people don’t know what a correction is.

Let me know when it’s back to 19,000 like obongas was
Shill

You die faggot
Also nothing is gonna happen tomorrow. You assmad faggots all need lynched for these bait threads

Move out of your shitty commie state before they make it illegal to leave. Just watch they will within 20 years.

I don't want to own a gun, I have severe depression and am afraid I will shoot myself. I have a machete though.

How do you reach these keeds?
youtube.com/watch?v=VXNj2BobjJ4

Get a fucking bow/crossbow, faggot.

>BUY A GUN
Not even a good attempt, for a Jew
I'll buy stock from quality companies who pay dividends and continue to reap YUGE rewards while losers panic sell and lemming.

I know that feel. I have 2 guns and it worries me. Maybe keep them somewhere not at your place but where you trust?

>buying a gun is pro jew

wew lad

I'll just get a bow/crossbow like this user said

I have extreme depression, but I've found that owning, caring for, and shooting guns can be a very relieving activity and hobby. I also paint miniatures, but that's not relevant. If you're genuinely afraid you might shoot yourself, get into contact with a friend you trust who will take them and hold them for you until you get into a better frame of mind. It's a sickness, but you CAN overcome it.

THANK YOU DONALD

IM TIRED OFA LL THE WINNING

I have no friends.

Or you could do that. I don't judge...

it will be in a day and a half shit nigger jew
>muh correction
>muh interest rates
>muh meme-o's
it's your fucking debt and incompetence

Malik, das breddy gud.

Damn does this sadden me with how true it is. Humanity's ultimate achievement will be widespread suffering.

Dude you seriously need to address this honestly check out some of Jordan Petersons material, Godspeed user

why would we read material from a kike tranny. embarrassing. just like your economics. a pile of horse shit

I'm 26 and a loser in every sense of the word, pretty much anything bad you can think of a loser has, i probably have it. over thanksgiving i went with my cousin to a shooting range and shot guns for the first time and hated it, and also hated all the scummy people that were there even in liberal california. everyone there looked like they were in a biker gang and i was literally scared to be around them. i just hate guns and i cant see myself ever liking them

>mfw the shooting range burned down in all those los angeles fires

It was just advice, user. At least you actually took the time and shot a few before deciding you hate them, I can respect that.

>best day of my life followed by Great Depression 2.0

sounds like noon should be a good time to invest

>need lynched

Wtf is this trend of leaving out the words “to be”?

>pride flag
The most oxymoronic post I've ever read with a high degree of autism

Kys faggot

May I ask what do u plebs mean by "its happening".

You should walk into the forest

how do I kill myself if I don't have a gun?

You own a car right, FBI?

>best day of my life
im sorry for you

may want to find somewhere to store them. suicide can be very impulsive and sudden. once the urge starts it can happen before people have a chance to stop it. especially when drinking is involved.

What do y'all reckon? Sell everything in my 401k and rebuy when it bottoms out?

We pajeet now. Show bobs.

Wew lad

I'm slowly drinking and eating myself to death but it's taking fuck all time.

Build your own faggot.

I only want to die when I'm sober though.

Selling when it was higher would have been good now with fees and not knowing how low it'll go you should maybe just hodl.

Fuck it, I'm not retiring for 30 years either way

It is time, comrades

the economy is doing so good it has to do bad for a little bit

THE END TIMES ARE UPON US!!!!

The first non jew in the history of the federal reserve is now chairman, (((they))) are having a fit and trying to cash the market. Look it up.

So what's the reason for all this shit? Kike trickery?

Of course the Jews are going to crash the economy. It's Weimar all over again, but this time they did it smarter by laying the blame on the right wing

>BUY A GUN
No user
That's too modern.
we want medieval times/.

Billionaires don’t like that trump boasts stock market is doing great they all pull out because they are dem cucks
Don’t bat an eye go to bed

>"Trump" boasts stock market
Thanks global trend!

It's dropping like a rock, this is definitely a crash.

So this is (((their))) Sampson Option. Market crash to coincide with memo release. If they can't rule the west they will destroy it.

literally
>this

Death at dawn

Jews m8

>"VOTE FOR TRUMP" they said
>"HE'LL SAVE US ALL" they said

IT'S NOT NORMAL FOR FUTURES TO BE DOWN ALMOST 4% IS IT?????

This is it guys the chaos we been waiting for time to hang libtards by street lights once again

I've always enjoyed the thought of stuffing a knife into my heart. It would just feel like a really bad pinch for at most a minute. It could even be instant if you do it right.

so the jews are losing?
or are jews playing the market ?

Can someone explain what this means, im a total retard so make it simple

Either market correction due to jewry or a crash due to jewry.

rich people just got a whole lot poorer

I see a common thread...

Vote in Trump
Jews crash market
wtf drumpf

Vote in Hitler
Jewry declares war on Germany
Wtf Hitler

goddamn shemitah is like 2 and a half years late.

Probably crashing it and profiting through shorts

REEEvolution is here soon

nationonenews.com/2018/02/04/nearly-all-of-obamas-fbi-and-doj-fisa-searches-were-illegal/ it's because people are sick of being spied on illegally. I hope wikileaks and Edward Snowden could have some serious fire power and dirt on the FBI and decides to release some thing out of the blue. I will make sure people start talking more about this and are fed up with illegal spying. Unfuck the fourth amendment. Unfuck privacy.

Dumb niggers who don't track the stock market, not realizing that you normally have a significant pull back after a major growth period. Starts going down a bit, and investors sell, to buy back cheaper later when it starts going up again. Luckily though, the shills ranting about this, is going to kill their "muh Obama economy" argument later.

Friendly reminder, what is different about Friday's bull market that suddenly made everyone so super duper goncerned about rate hikes as opposed to 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17? The Fed has been goncerned about inflation since QE1. So bonds priced in .75% before Friday. Then on Friday bonds priced in .75-1.00 and everyone decided to sell everything American, everything Asian, precious metals, oil, and btc?

This is a happening. And the indication is basically global turmoil/ww3.

I still believe it's a globalist scheme to just short bonds and liquidate to sell this narrative. Not sure where it ends.

sell half

Is this a revolution or a (((Revolution)))?

I'd say hold now. It's likely close the the bottom out point. If you had of done it this morning, you'd of been in good shape to buy back, but there wouldn't be much point now.

with what economy

im all good
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw