Black Americans

Does European jealousy of black Americans stem from the fact that they, a black group, have a higher standard of living than most Europeans?

Black Americans have ruined America

jealousy from european to black people?
No thank you im very happy with my education my 0.7 out of 100mil of murder rate in my country
Also being jealous of people that has no culture or traditions but rap or gangster style, that has fulfilled nothing in history but being losers and slaves.
No thank you, there is no way you can point to me that a nigger has a better living standard than me

except they don't. I make less than a mcdonalds toilet scrubber in the US yet still have a house and a volvo barge

You guys are delusional. We have a way higher standard of living than eastern Europeans, and our standard of living is about on par with southern Europeans.

Why do you guys endlessly obsess over us?

maybe in buttfuck russia, but shit's pretty cash here desu, and I've been to the US. it's not GDP but PPP that matters

>have a higher standard of living than most Europeans?

>Jealousy

They obsess over us, a people they never see or interact with, that is indicative of underlying jealousy.

Every other ethnic group hates niggers, so no. Hell, niggers hate niggers!

I find it funny that Blacks still believe that slavery was a huge crime against them when they had a better standard of living while enslaved in America then a Slav did in Russia at the time.

She'd make a fine house nigger

Sage faggot

yeah I would definitely colonize dat ass for kicks

because you shit up our good things stinky coon

Her body is not natural, implanted
It's degenerate, don't like it.

I think they're just jealous that our niggers aren't fanatical African Mudslimes on a mission to kill the kafir.

You guys are our bitches. You work so that we don't have to. The final redpill is that white Americans are the true slaves. Slaves to the entire world.

>Living welfare check to welfare check because frivolously wasting money on cheap alcohol is a necessity
>And having cable-tv past the year 2010
>Vast majority of virtually all crime statistics
>Higher living standard

ook says the nigger

>tfw having a breeding fetish