Anime of the season

>watching this ever
Why do you all hate yourselves this much

She is too perfect.

There is none.

It all works out in the end for her

Why

Just a prank.

At least the main girl's boyfriend gets the fuck out of this clusterfuck.

Good on him.

Someone post the /fit/ pasta

He could've at least took advantage of a threesome

Yeah, he could ask Sup Forums for advice

Because yuri ntr is top tier

That happens when two girls kiss.

Dude, it was already confirmed a lie

how come nobody complaint of 10 minutes episode. DA FUCK!!!

but hotaru is still being plowed by the bf

God no. Trust me on this, dude dodged a bullet. Wait til you see what the dyke friend does.

How badly does main girl get cucked

Muh dick

Nope

3 months from now whenever someone googles the word "NTR", this literary masterpiece would always come up.

I imagine cucks complaining about how /u/ ruined their degeneracy...or should I say, purified

Yuri is top tier, but NTR is subhuman
That's still besides the fact that this series is a complete trainwreck in every way and barely even qualifies as /u/. I'm warning you, turn back now

She is the best girl.

If NTR is the thinking man's fetish, what's yuri NTR then?

Thinking oneesama's fetish.

tfw the girl is pregnant

>netsuzou crap

She isn't, it was a lie.

Just finished reading what's translated of the manga.

3 out 4 people in the main cast are horrible shitty people, none of whom deserve a happy ending. Hard to really get invested in characters like that. (And given it's genre, you know the girls are going to get one regardless)

I am amused by the authors attempts to make the girls "not so bad" by making the other male character a complete bastard. Yeap, that TOTALLY justifies how shitty of people the girls are.

I just realized that this series could actually completely redeem itself if it went full School Days and the sane guy turned violent in the last moments

>NTR
>with another girl
that doesn't count, why does the premise invalidate itself?

>implying
Well, she's still being plowed by her bf atleast.
So much for yuri

But I'm not implying, she said that she wasn't and if was true doesn't make sense to say that to the love of her life.

That's what /fit/ said lol

It won't. But it would be rather appropriate.

>tfw no smug predatory lesbian gf

Is this good? It looks like shit
I'm a man so i self-insert with the dudes not the girls, will i suffer?

Well, are you a cuck?

Because she's a bitch in heat.

>I'm a man so i self-insert with the dudes not the girls

No but i would be a bull if i could, there's gotta be some sort of an alpha male in this show at least right?
Gays get out

Holy hell, this sounds like yuricuck patrician anime.

>I'm a man so i self-insert with the dudes not the girls

Watch Ranma 1/2. you'll want to reconsider that statement.

>not Netsuzou TRash
Still looks like my type of trash anyway so fuck it

It's just a prank

So... this thing is either for lesbians or cucks? Wow.

the thinking with your penis' fetish

All lesbians are hating this. NTR is for straight girls and cucks.

I don't believe you, converting straight girls into lesbians is what /u/ loves the most. That and seeing males suffer.

/u/ is filled with cucks, though, not lesbians. Plus straight girls love this kind of yuri because it's shoujo as fuck. It's actually not that weird at all for straight girls to like yuri in general, there is even this really popular hentai doujinka who is married and straight but only draws lesbian sex.

Its good when the yuri couple is being NTRd by faceless old man cock.

>He doesn't know about Male:Netorare

Is this the purest form of NTR?

>/u/ is filled with cucks, though, not lesbians.
I don't believe you.
>Plus straight girls love this kind of yuri because it's shoujo as fuck.
Are you a girl or something? Also, this is not "shoujo as fuck", the plot of this shit is fucked up.
>It's actually not that weird at all for straight girls to like yuri in general, there is even this really popular hentai doujinka who is married and straight but only draws lesbian sex.
1 mangaka= all the other girls
Why are you pretending feminazis are not a thing anyway? Do you think all the people posting about loving this are male cucks? There are dykes here too.

>this is not "shoujo as fuck", the plot of this shit is fucked up
>shoujo
>not fucked up

/u/ hates this series though. Yeah, some people there might be vindictive male hating idiots (can you really blame anyone after decades of having your crushes cucked by guys) but most everyone there wants series with girls love only. There are nice people who just want girls and there are mean people who just want girls. The amount of /u/ who actually want whatever convoluted pretzel of cuckoldry this series is at right now is far lower than you think.

Fugly character design.

I love when Sup Forums talks out of their ass like they know anything.

When you say shoujo I think about stuff like Ore monogatari, Natsume yuujinchou or even Nana, not "boy gets cucked by girl".
Ok, I'm just going to ignore that spoiler because of how stupid it sounds.
Maybe you are right, there might be nice people in /u/, BUT from the couple of times I went there, I only got two things: one, it's filled with manhating feminazis and two, nobody, not even the users, gives a shit about the rules (seriously it's supposed to be only yuri but there is Sup Forums, Sup Forums and even /soc/ stuff, somebody should do something about that.)

Literally WHO is the target audience for this show?

cucks

>femnazis
While I agree on the man-hating part, are they really feminists? I don't really see the same sort of "mug soggy knee" you might see on tumblr. I think it's more likely that they're (or at least pretending) to be Gold Star Lesbians.

So you avoid the trashy shoujo, which is fine. Doesn't change the fact that Shinjo Mayu and a plethora of works along her vein exist, and when most people say shoujo they mean dumb drama and misunderstandings.

Any lesbian who is not a goldstar deserves the rope.

At this point feminism is practically a meme so I don't know. Maybe the board is a another victim of Poe's law.
Well, I can't really argue with that, you are right. Nozaki-kun is still one of my favs tho.

People who do the cucking

Complete retards

>/u/ hates this series though
/u/ hates everything kodama ever wrote

Females

My dick

With good reason

Is this a dude?

>Fujiwara is Hotaru's boyfriend, and is friends with Takeda. Early on in the story he suspects that his girlfriend may not be committed to him but initially doesn't say anything. This changes later on though when he confirms his suspicion, and drops a hint to Yuma that he knows. It is suggested that he is physically abusive to Hotaru which causes concern for Yuma when she sees that Hotaru has a black eye. Fujiwara has stated that he plans to use the knowledge of the secret relationship between the two girls to his advantage in the form of sexual favors.

cucky white bois

I thought she headbutted her

This. The writing quality is so bad on an objective level it makes Mayoiga look like a masterpiece.

still better than citrus tbqh

>Author went from writing a wholesome manga about pure love to creating stuff like this.

What the fuck happened? Its like that one VN developer who went from making generic harem games to making nothing but NTR games out of nowhere.

>there is even this really popular hentai doujinka who is married and straight but only draws lesbian sex.
Who?
Mira?

Would be 10x better if the males were cheating on them too.

>download episode to check it out
>first few seconds is this

OHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is this true?

This, but with the same girl. Main girls bf kisses the main girls crush in front of her

Yup, he treats her like shit but she sticks with it because its convenient for her. Seems like he's completely done with this shit though since he released the photos her had.

Homosexuality

I've read the manga and I still don't get it, why doesn't hotaru just break up with the guy and fuck yuma like she wants to? Especially after the guy leaves her

Yep there's a whole chapter where she goes around with an eyepatch because he hit her and then later on he tries to force a threesome by threatening to send the pics of them together, the whole thing is forced drama the series

Because she's convinced herself that Yuma doesn't actually love her/muh sparing loved one from societal consequences.

The reality is that Yuma is actually borderline obsessed with Hotaru and has been for a long time even before getting a boyfriend.

She got a taste of the guy's semen.

Girls and I mean not the fat tumblr ones

Was this made by some assblasted /u/ fag that couldn't stand getting BTFO every other show?

Probably, given than the main female character is a cuck who'll end up drinking a man's semen right from her gf's cunny

Last time I saw a thread on this, someone said the boys were cheating with each other. I thought that would have been pretty fucking funny.

Someone post the cucked by a lesbian image

I'm sure you've seen this page before, but this is what it's from. They try to make him an over the top scumbag to frame the yuri in a more positive light, but by the time it happens both of the girls have turned into such bitches and their relationship is so awful that you'll be cheering him on.

Also, the first thing he does when he finds out is try to blackmail Hotaru into not cockblocking Takeda so that he can finally get it on with his girlfriend. Dude's a bro.