Racism is learned

No one is born racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/
media.utoronto.ca/media-releases/infants-show-racial-bias-toward-members-of-own-race-and-against-those-of-other-races/
parents.com/baby/all-about-babies/science-says-everyones-a-little-bit-racist-even-babies/
google.hr/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

leave it to a left winger to take life advice from a literal baby

No one here will dispute that.

Thats entirely wrong. Even babbies are shown to show preference for their own race.

babies also stick forks in electrical sockets

Being a victim leads to racism.

no one is born literate.

no one is born literate or potty trained either

Noone is born a rocket scientist either. What's your point?

>Racism is learned
And?

Not touching a hot stove is also learned.

>No one is born racist.
then where did he first racist come from to teach others?

That's true.
The incompetence and outright stupidity of other races allows some of us to learn to resent them very quickly

White people are the least racist people on the planet.
Everyone else just insists that they are the most racist because they are white which in itself is racist

live around blacks, become racist. I agree with it for the most part.

daily reminder this pic and this meme are fake as shit, and anyone who's ever spent any time around childeren knows fully damn well they are weirded the fuck out by kids of other races until the grown ups force them to play with each other . .fucking duh man.

My grandpa used to hate niggers. When I was young, I would say Pop don’t be racist, he would say “you’ll learn one day”.

He was absolutely unequivocally 100% fucking right. I wasn’t born racist, NIGGER BEHAVIOR made me that way. Not just because of a handful, but the overwhelming, vast majority, like 80-90% behave that way.

Saged.
Racial preference is instinctive, this has been tested.

So the point is experience is a great teacher?

No one is born afraid of poison and cancer.

Society teaches it.

Depends on how you define racist. Studies with newborns have shown clear racial preferences. Humans are tribal by nature.

Babies show signs of tribalism & are more accretive of their own race.

Science says you’re a lying faggot.
nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/

media.utoronto.ca/media-releases/infants-show-racial-bias-toward-members-of-own-race-and-against-those-of-other-races/

parents.com/baby/all-about-babies/science-says-everyones-a-little-bit-racist-even-babies/
Where’s your proof, faggot. I’m guessing you have none? So I’m going with science. Babies are racist.

>No one is born racist.
correct
>Racism is learned
correct - i learned it from being around niggers

Memeflaggots fucking die!

The firsts racists were the first whites to deal with shitskins.

>racism is learned

All races united against the jew that divides us: 70% of jews owned slaves in America vs 5% of whites.

But this is pol so:
My little sister got extremely scared first time she saw a black person
She said bishi bish, bishi bish, signifying the black person was an insect.

>racism is learned

who disputes this? people learn that niggers are stupid and people aren't equal out of genuine life experience.

Perhaps because babies do not pay taxes

I will not allow niggers and Muslims to drag my country into a shithole. Asians are good citizens and so are Indians for the most part. What’s wrong with blacks and Muslims? Hmmm..

Thank you noob of noobs. Your naivety is laughable and also unironically lmfao-able. We WILL start teaching our kids to hate niggers because it will not happen naturally. What would we have done without you?

Op BTFO....too bad he is a one post faggot lefty that was just shitting up the board.

I will. In-group/out-group preference is a pretty crucial part of human development.

Looking at the pic, it looks like a master slaver about to slap his slave. The slave looks like she's very guilty and scared.

Only two races are beneficial to society and that is White and Asian. If it was just us this world would be much more prosperous and stress free.

literally the opposite. Everyone is.

google.hr/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/amp/

infants are more likely to cry in unguarded proximity of one that doesn't appear of their tribe

This.

Nigger

>No one is born racist.

noone is born scared of sharks

this is bullshit, all kinds of studies have shown babies to be racist as fuck

This very much.
Places I have lived or visited for extended times that taught me observed racism:
>Beaumont and Port Arthur Texas
>Lake Charles Louisiana
>Baton Rouge Louisiana
>New Orleans Louisiana
>Houston Texas
>Atlanta Georgia
>Memphis Tennessee
>Detroit Michigan
>Chicago Illinois

North or South, nigs gonna nig and ruin every goddamn thing they touch.

At sub 5% of the population, they aren't too bad and assimilate somewhat. This is where "le based black guy" comes from. Once you get to around 15% or greater, it isn't tolerable and nig culture creates a negative feedback reinforcement mechanism that causes 3rd world tier behavior.

Should mention Houston and Fresno also educated me on being racist toward Mexicans, though they are tolerable up to about 15% before they become a nuisance and have greater chances of not being huge piles of shit compared to niggers.

op btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
if you havent seen this video before you should.

Agreed
Their society does a bang up job of it too.