Based femanon here

Based femanon here

I'm a big supporter of "The white Rose" on JewTube, she wrote this about the alt right so wanted to see if you could refute her argument.

>Instead of trying to do something about those who want us dead and erased, the alt right voices- mainly asian sex tourists, homosexuals and semites - spend most of their time yelling at white women for not being “trad” enough and blaming them for the state of the world.
I’ve never been a part of the alt right and never wish to be associated with the androphilic controlled op sausage fest.

I'm not trying to seek attention but this is about women in the alt right and I needed to state my gender right away because I'm a female.

Open bob
Show timestamp

Tits or gtfo

Reverse image “No other sizes of this image found” those boobs are real wew

>no timestamp
You know the rules cunt.

you know the rules
sage

We still need a solid proof with a valid timestamp.

tits or get the fuck out

Timestamp

1. You gotta timestamp if you wanna prove what you say
2. Showing your tits makes you lose all credibility

>Based femanon here
WEW
This new meme

>t.soyboy

More bewbs

there is no need for women in politics. Go make white kids. Sage

No timestamp no care.

>, the alt right voices- mainly asian sex tourists, homosexuals and semites - spend most of their time yelling at white women for not being “trad” enough and blaming them for the state of the world.
Link to study?

tits or gtfo faggot
>in all fields

>The White Rose was a non-violent, intellectual resistance group in Nazi Germany led by a group of students and a professor at the University of Munich.

bitch lasagna

NEVER out yourself as a women on Sup Forums you are just asking for bullshit.

Pls show ur sheenis and femsticles w/ todays newspaper.

The women who are correctly supporting the alt-right are happily married raising kids into decent productive members of society.

gibs milky