>Commercial starts
>RottonTomatoes rates 100%
>Certified Fresh
>"This film is stunning and brave!" -Rick Goldberg
>"A masterpiece of royal proportions!" -Jamal LeTurduckin
>Coming soon to theaters near you, dawg
>The New Black Panthers
>I mean... Black Panther

Get ready for a 100% 10/10 (((everyone))) loves it movie!

Other urls found in this thread:

intpolicydigest.org/2017/06/26/the-alt-right-has-a-new-hero-and-it-s-black-panther/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_FK1XXg2U
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The autistic army must make it a mission to sink this nigger movie.

Or ironically support it.

intpolicydigest.org/2017/06/26/the-alt-right-has-a-new-hero-and-it-s-black-panther/

Weak shill tactic

Fun fact: despite comprising 100% of the population, Wakandans commit 200% of space-rapes.

They got rid of the best part of the villain:

MAN-APE!

>His Father's Missing

I like Marvel movies: they are all stupid fun. But I won't go to see Black Panther simply because I know the (((marketing))) is going to be fucking retarded.

That movie is going to be WE WUZ KANGS for the year 2018

I reported all the Sup Forums threads trying to ruin this movies score. Not on my watch.

Fuck you all.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_FK1XXg2U

Check trailer on YouTube. Knockout game. In wakanda, fools got Lexus. Keep dreaming......

No. We need to rate it fairly and go out of our way to point out everything that could be seen as racist. They can't flag us for racism if we are pointing out legitimately questionable things. If you want to slip in a red pill be very subtle.

IE Why did they give all of the guards spears did they just think fighting africans wouldn't be the same without throwing spears at each other? These guys have flying cars and they gave them spears instead of guns? BAKA

certified fresh

Is that one ugly ass monkey woman? I thought only the females wore those disks...

Nice point.

They will probably be eating gourmet too.

Gourmet bush meat.

Gotta keep those aesthetics.

>nigger meme flag
Also:
>niggers
>doing work

fucking lost it

>not liking a black movie is "hate speech"

America, ladies and gentlemen

>stunning and brave
red flags right there

Its funny how you all like to pick on Black through the internet. In real life you are deathly afraid and wouldnt do a Goddamn thing. Instead you hate from the sidelines. No matter what you all do. You cant get rid of us. We are progressing and you hate every single second of it. I love reading the hate on this website. It makes me feel good that we matter so much to you faggots.

Let me help u faggots with the name calling: Nigger, ape, Chimp, Slave, rapist, porch monkey, silver back, pavement ape.

Still cant do a damn thing. You cant deport us and you damn sure aint gonna challenge us physically. You all are a bunch of pussies

Watch out boyos.

He's scouring the deepest, darkest corners of the 'net for us.

We must not taint this fresh propaganda.

This, Wakandans shouldnt be grouped in with chain draggin ebola monkeys
it's actually pretty impressive, building an empire amidst a heaping pile of shit
>t. not white person

WE WAS CHIMPZ

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

WE WUZ TURTLES

why are you so upset white boy

>we are progressing

Yeah progressing from killing people with a stick to killing people with a sideways handgun

>brave

You forgot about coon, spook, thief, and Canadian.

its a soyboy transgender don't fall for it

Niggers are getting poorer and poorer in the US and the silent majority is starting to hate you more and more. Nobody is falling for Jewish racemixing propaganda anymore and you know it. Nobody's doing shit because nobody NEEDS to do shit. The average IQ of nigs is still 85 and whites/asians will still sell their homes for pennies on the sign of your arrival. Enjoy your shitty we waz kangs movie, since Saudi and Jewish propaganda matters to you so much

We should all give positive reviews of the film and blast the user score into the stratosphere but make all the reviews dripping with sarcasm and memes. Hit them where they don't expect it.

You're on this shithole of a website just like the rest of us

This is genius. Pretend to be as Jewish as possible, sign up with accounts with blatantly superjewish names.

If you all are so superior why are you getting butthurt over a Black movie? That shows a fake superiority. One shrouded in insecurity and jealousy

Also Black Panther is basically Prester John for the 21st century niggolatry church of the holy faggot.

I think your confused friend, Black Panther is the most red pilled cape shit to come out of Hollywood. Wakanda's success lies in it's isolationalist, ethno-state nationalism that refuses to give aid to or accept surrounding African refugees . He recognizes the ruin they will bring, making prince T'chala /ourpanther/

>why do you complain when niggers loot and rape
85 IQ :)

Agreed

I think blatant and radical positivity is the only way to go with this one... “10/10 and as a white nationalist I thought I’d hate it, but it portrays ethnostates in such a positive light”

LOL go read history and see who did the most looting and raping

I think the first April was mulatto
But TMNT diverged alot from its' roots when it got famous

>you wouldn’t do a god mdanm thing
I have. Literally every black person I have met is loud and obnoxious or the same but a huge roastie. So I ignore them and I would call them out for what they are a nigger but these days evryine would flip their shit if I did it in public as if it’s a murder.

The zulus

shill

we need to praise this movie for its ethnic nationalism

Isn't the history of Africa a recent subject due to an enormous lack of primary sources barring tourist accounts from Muslims?

I´d put my dick in that chola

Niggers didn't have civilization-so they simply killed one another in tribal warfare.
I'm talking about now. Right now niggers are responsible for the majority of violent crime, including rape and murder. Their genetic predisposition to violence is why they've been unable to adapt to a post-industrial society, and why everyone moves away from them. What part about this is so hard for you to understand?

Its more about lies and hiding history of Black achievements to justify slavery. There are plenty of Europeans accounts. You have to understand that Europeans destroyed alot of Africa architecture during colonization. I can provide proof if you want

it certainly wasn´t us ya nig
it probably will be unless they arabize themselves but it hasn´t been us in the past

hah personatee

What books have you read about pre-colonial african history?

WE KILLIN ALL YOUR BABIES NIGGA

ey fuck you mang

Are you that turk user that cant stop shitposting?

You quickly try to change the topic when you know you can't refute me. Because you can't refute crime statistics or IQ scores and you know it.

I don't care about history, I'm talking right now you stupid fucking nigger

You all are purposely disingenuous. It doesn't matter how much confirmation bias you all have, the majority of people know the history of white imperialism and thats why the West liberalized generations later. Thats why you have to post anonymously to say how you really feel. You all are in a losing battle. There will never be another Trump. You all will never be accepted as normal. We will still fuck your woman and make mixed babies and there isnt a Goddamn thing you can do about it.

oh look, the insecure little racist faggot is already establishing his narrative for when this movie ends up kicking ass. how embarrassing.

why are you such a scared yokel retard, cletus?

No one is butthurt over the movie itself. We just find the virtue signaling response by beta white cucks to be outrageous.

i already said nigger. I have a whole library of racial epithets to choose from. Im not offended one bit. In fact the word nigger is music to my ears. nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Im helping you !
lol you all are powerless little white boys . You all represent an era that is briefly fading away to never return.Eventually all your women will get Blacked and there will be no pure whites left. Im doing my part by fucking as many white women as possible

why are your only accomplishments 5000 years ago

hey cool it, you were the one that posted the racist image
anyways we do have nigs here, except they are few and are actually people so you can go and buy some fish or coconuts or other produce from them withouth thinking you´re gonna be raped or get your teef knocked out.

and it´s actually kind of sad that the ghosties fucked themselves up when they killed luther king, he would have been way troublesome but there wouldn´t be gangsta rap and cocaine epidemics.

anyways they brought the coal, now they´ll pay the toll

Because thats what happens when you are the original man

What do you really get out of impersonating black people on Sup Forums?

Bitch im black

This is the most hyped I've ever been for a movie, can't wait till it comes out
>Nigouts in theatres
>Kang posting
>If it ends up celebrating diversity: blame them for putting whites in a movie that should have been about blacks
>If it has no diversity: praise it for its ethnostate
>Watching the media blame Russia if it turns out bad
>Hopefully has an interracial couple so we can blame them for not having a black couple

>Eventually all your women will get Blacked and there will be no pure whites left. Im doing my part by fucking as many white women as possible

aaaaaaand that´s why they hate you guys

What do you think will happen?

I keep telling you nobody fucking cares about your nigger history.

>wez b rapin us wimmunz whitey
typical niggerspeak

My home country China, despite being poorer than your typical black neighborhood had almost no crime. It was a civilized society. Niggers can't make civilized societies, and that's why they'll always be a plague. You don't even try to refute any arguments made here because you know you can't

Keep trying to derail Sup Forums threads though, I'm sure your mutt kids will be proud of what you turned America into.

You guys should cut back on rapping and dunking and start building pyramids again

pfft

You type like the whitest person on Earth.

Dey get shekels

Everybody loved Blade regardless of race. Now this is super controversial. What happened?

Youre Chinese?
what ethnicity are you?

this is a shill thread to false flag a attack on us

exactly
>slants
>civilized
pick one

Thats because you associate intelligence with White and Ignorance with Black. But as you can see that is actually not representative of reality. Its just a lie that you believe because you MUST feel superior to other races in order to maintain your fragile identity.

Do not reply to this thread

Check your feelings you see this is a shill thread
>lots of meme flags
>thread posted after popular leftist blamed Sup Forums on manipulating rotten tomatoes
>trying to divide a otherwise nationalist movie that could redpill blacks if you replace whiteman with jew

The problem is that Blade didn't try to hype itself up with a bunch of virtue signaling bullshit and didn't go around saying "LOOK AT ME BLACK PEOPLE AMIRITE?".

The Black Panther movie was made specifically to target black audiences, which in and of itself is not bad. The bad part comes in when you realize that people are trying to shield it from any criticism at all and use it as pedestal from which people can shout "WE WUZ KANGZ" and "I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE I'M NOT RACIST".

Han
You STILL won't try to refuse any arguments here. This is why the rest of the world hates you. You just keep on trying to insult and derail instead of trying to reason, part of me believes that you know blacks have a genetic predisposition to violence; europe was on Africa levels of poverty 70 years ago, and was safer than it is today.

Easy there, Rastus. You don't want to stress yourself out like that. Might cause your sickle cell to flare up.

eventually the pendulum will swing, and you will hang

all we have to do is sit back and hispanics and arabs will take you out. you got your eye on the wrong opponent boy

If you are Chinese. What is the most hated ethnicity in Beijing?

Arabs? haha they depend on us for survival

I was just pointing out other epithets you missed. I don't have anything against you niggers. In fact user, I'm sure you are a fine, upstanding, productive member of the community at large, like all of the shitskins in Oakland.

It will flop due to complete alienation of a demographic who brings in the most cash. White males are the biggest superhero media consumers.

han that´s why he´s in france

Kill yourself nigger

And you're still unable to discuss or argue.

Most hated Chinese ethnicity anywhere are Hui. Any more irrelevant questions you want to throw at me to derail the conversation?

Kill yourself niggerr

Kill yourself nigger

Silly nigger. I don't even care enough to troll it. Your movie will fail on its own. 16% of the population might want to see this.

Wait can that flare up? Me and my twin brother were put down as carriers for sickle cell, can it be activated? Please answer

If Black Panther ends up being a bad movie everyone who has more than two brain cells to rub together will know the truth. Of course the general public will eat it up even if it's cinema dogshit, and the Blacks and liberals will double down on it as is expected, but if it's a bad movie anyone who actually cares will know.

It's like the Last Jedi. It was a bad movie for fans and non-fans alike, but that didn't stop them from trying to blame it on the Alt Right Meanie Squad.

The absolute state of film making

Absolutely not. Its the Uhguyr. Now I know you're lying about being Chinese.