Just noticed this tiny island south of Australia, what happens here?

Just noticed this tiny island south of Australia, what happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PuKM-oZxLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only documented total genocide of an indigenous people group in modern history, that's what
Pretty litty famalam

Emu ethnostate

The Devil

Tasmanian devils mostly

devils

Alot of underage sex thats for sure.

It must be the jailbait capital of the world.

bogans.

That's Thailand.

rearrange the letters in tasmania to get satanism

Not for long. The devils are making themselves extinct by horrible infectious cancer.

the wildlife mostly run the place, the few scattered remaining human enclaves are deplorable pits but actually pretty entertaining

tasmanian devils with infectious facial cancer tumours are biting everyone. google it it's an epidemic

They literally killed every single abbo who inhabited that island.
The ABSOLUTE MADMEN did what the rest of us should have but never could.......

Sex with immediate members of your own family.

They're the best of you, they actually managed to wipe out all their abos.

Most people there are inbred and have 2 heads. They killed all their abbos though but there's places humans haven't been to still down there. If you go chill in Hobart, anywhere else and your life's in your hands.

IIRC the abbos that lived there were so primitive that they didn't even know how to make fire.

Carrot seed, it's one of the few places in the world suitable for growing large carrot crops for seed.

They grow potatoes too.

t. A man who knows enough about carrot seeds to ruin any date.

No, it says I AM SATAN, you retard.

>Most people there are inbred and have 2 heads.
spoiler: the 2nd head is between the legs

red tape hell hidden behind postcard-perfect views. half the water is fucking undrinkable. a minority of the population will murder foreigners and journalists. around 70% of the industry is black market, the guy I buy fish from has no fishing licence, for example, and the local cop knows I have no drivers licence but he lets me drive to work. fucking licenses. interstate travellers and foreigners have a chance of accidental death around 90x higher than locals. Good luck hunting that stat down, or any negative statistic on the state ;)

emus were genocides here centuries ago, try again sweetie. speaking of genocides....

ask me anything you want, but I'll just be a rude cunt. if you try and visit me we'll pull a Truman Show on your ass, secret tasmanians secure all mainland capital airports. We'll put your passport right in the bin and throw cocaine in your eyes.

TOURIST NOT WELCOME.

Did you pass the 3rd grade?

that's ohio

Emu uprisings.

its a military testing site, mostly highly experimental stuff like WOR and FIELM3

idaho potaters > the rest of the world

Nah, Thailand is Boipucci capital of the world, with Sweden in a close second.

no he's right. the only place in the developed world where police can strip-search a child in public without consent.

The girl is what 1/4 abbo. That nose.

Fuck off, we're full

there was a documentary/series by looney tunes about it, go check it out. go to next time.

Underrated

Beautiful landscape, but it's the poorest state in Australia. Like third world poor. Half the population is functionally illiterate.

Pic related is the town of Rossarden in Northern Tasmania. It's what the average rural town in Tasmania looks like. Only Hobart and Launceston are inhabitable.

That's the mainland, dipshit.

lumber mills and bogans

Lots of buggery, same as the mainland.

they covered all their minorities at once, a "black lesbian female muslim" or as close as tasmania wants to get to one haha

Hey “mate” I’ll be catching a plane to your shithole island so me and my friends can rent an ice beach to party on

I expect you people to have the beaches clean when I get there in early March, get to work peasants and I might buy a broken sombrero from you and your servant family

Morbidly obese retards massacre tourists.

I googled it. Gross. Looked at newborns to rinse my eyes. I know they're jerks, but the babies are cute.

>the wildlife mostly run the place, the few scattered remaining human enclaves are deplorable pits but actually pretty entertaining

Isn't that the whole of Australia?

looney tunes and shit

Want a dog or two when you get there?

youtube.com/watch?v=2PuKM-oZxLk

Pic related happens there

>what happens here?
False flags.

Abhorrent/10

False flag psyops

>only hobart and launceston are inhabitable

I want to disagree but the furthest out of town I've lived is carlton beach. it was beautiful down there.

pic related will cost around 300 a week in rent, something off the beach gets as low as 150/w

If you actually are serious then you can surf the bergs at Clifton. August is the best time of year.

Can anyone confirm this?

Wrong. The little island is the only thing that isn't part of the Emu ethnostate.

>tfw when I wanna live in tassie because of the cool weather
sucks there are no jobs there otherwise I'd be there already.

incest, lots and lots of incest

bugs bunny lives there.

Mass shootings

>Truck driving
>Tractor driving
>Beekeeping