Ultimate final battle soon!

Other urls found in this thread:

mangalife.us/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soon

Armin "God of Destruction" Arlert.
God help the Marley

Endgame right here, brothers.

This would actually be surprisingly effective if it didn't use Annie's crystal for the joke. If they're going to war they have no excuse for not making armor or weapons for their Titans.

>At the festival HoboEren tries to reason with Zeke and Reiner to bring peace between the two groups of Eldians.
>Unknown to Eren, Armin is also at the festival ready to initiate his grand plan.
>Armin nukes the festival killing all the foreign diplomats.
>He and the SL have been spreading rumours to the other nations that the Colossal Titan is still under Marley control.
>Marley is blamed for the attack and the whole world declares war on them.
Armin "False Flag" Arlert incoming.

Can you imagine the attack titan with a giant ass sword? Damn

Annie deserves a better life

endgame

HERE'S TO YOU

beautiful

Grim Reminder is the only logical choice.

They're up against a nation brainwashed into hating and wanting to kill them.

How to drawfag?

It be no surprise if Armong with only one titan power is stronger than Ymir Fritz at this point, he might even cancel the curse with his retard aura

>Namefag

>ywn pound Armin's boipucci
Tragic.

>Nuclear
Please

Draw a lot.

Reminder that the only true endgame is EDA

AM will be endgame.

Reminder that Armin and Mikasa are the only ones that heard Eren say "so that Titan was you, Dina" while he was having flashbacks. Armin will extrapolate this and realize that the smiling Titan Eren punched was Dina or otherwise press Eren to tell him the truth, eventually Eren will open up thinking Armin would understand the pressure he's feeling but Armin will throw Eren's trust aside and tell everyone the way to use the coordinate is by sacrificing Historia. Evil Armin soon.

Is practising with references good? Or is is better without? And are fundamentals a meme?

Let me lay this down for you all.
POWER LEVELS.
1. Founding titan.
2. Colossal titan
3. Beast titan (Subject to change
4. Attack titan
5. Armored titan
6. Jaw titan
7.Female titan (Subject to change, size isnt everything)
8. Cart titan

We have not seen the Warhammer titan yet so we dont exactly know where it would go.

Also if you wana change the list name what needs to be changed and why, strengths and whatnot

I am the Founding Titan, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Marleyans. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.

It sure will

>Taking the dumblr out
Nice try.

Mikasa looks really (((Asian))) here.

Why the fuck is this so cute?
Does anyone have the picture AMdrawfag made with Mikasa crying?

who are you to talk like that? walldian scum

It might be. I honestly don't know. I just drew Eren every day for four years and after a while I became half decent.

AMdrawfag a best.

There's a point to it.

>Let my people go

;_; I love this.

Can I see one of your drawings?

So... Armin gets eaten by dogs?

Hopefully.

Will Eren be MLK, Malcolm X pre-Mecca or Malcolm X post Mecca?

I drew this a while ago but while I think it's okay it's pretty edgy. I'll start working on something else now if you have any ideas.

>I have a dream.
MLK.

I wish Eren would go Kou levels of rageturd. At least that'd actually be entertaining.

annie... fall

He deserves it above anyone else. The readers require a catharsis for all his bullshit.

That's cool, I like the eye, it's expressive. I'm only just starting to learn. Sorry, I don't have any ideas at the minute.

I hate to be that guy but can someone please post a link to the translated 95

>when you get cucked at gunpoint
>the only food on the Albion is just carrots
>that Zeon whore won't shut up

mangalife.us/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin

I want to cum inside the queen.

Why would this happen to an innocent little girl?

Never heard of him, what's his deal? And as much as Eren's rage is entertaining when it's done well, he doesn't have a reason to be ludicrously edgy about it, plus it already fell flat.

Could you try drawing ma boi Zeke? Would be p sick user

>shining lights even in death

Then just do it again, Ymir.

Sorry I sinned.

Marley fucking shits

REZ alliance soon.

>entire page dedicated to showing what a nice ass pleck has

Eren I...

No, he does not. He didn't ask to be saved.

Isn't it great?
Pieck a cute

Nah, Armin absolutely deserves it. He can heal through it, too, so he'll be screaming for days instead of just hours. He could feed a whole pack for months.

Reminder that Zeke is canonically a more compassionate person than Erwin.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Armin actually receives the torture he lied about happening to Annie during Clash

This gets creepier every time I see it posted

If anyone deserves it, he does.

Would be really great great if the little bitch manages to explode himself to death.

Someone has to stain their hands with blood.

CERAMICS
E
R
A
M
I
C
S

as expected of pieck

So what kind of villian this series need? A prime evil so Marley and Eldians can unite or keep this 2 sided.

As expected of Pieck!

>Nier: Automata in JP audio.
>Keep hearing Mikasa's voice.

Damn.

Nobody deserves it.

>what kind of villain this series need

Eren of course. The world will unite against him and his devilspawn horde.

He left on a boat to Marley, you dumb whore

>villians
When this meme going to end?

I WAS TALKING TO EREN

Back into jail, imposter.

>Eren
>villain

Can someone post that collage pic with all the bertholt faces forming a huge bertholdt face?

Eren. He's Surtr.

New liege soon.

Man, what a mess.

>Eren
>Not a blooming villain
>Not the true enemy of humanity.

We've gone full circle, buddy.

Can someone post the picture of naked Pieck on her knees

Asking for a friend of course

And I was talking to my queen you savage filth

He is your average rookie pilot until one day, a total Chad enemy ace pilot stole a mobile suit with a nuke and also Kou's love interest (she actually shoots at him). Also Kou's mentor ends up being killed because of best girl. Near the end of the series, he gets hopped up on combat stims and massacres any allies or enemies that stand in his way (including best girl) so he can fuck up the enemy ace. He fucks up however and Earth gets colony dropped. All in all an entertaining train wreck.

thanks a lot

Here's my practice.

>not understanding the context of his vow or that he's always been fighting for justice against the cruel world

Will warhammer titan be another icky male or will we get a cutie to balance things out? There's only two female titan shifters right now and only one of them is CUTE.