Tfw mutilated at birth against my will

>tfw mutilated at birth against my will
>this happens to millions of American boys
>literally no one cares, probably at the lowest priority of social issues

how the fuck is infant circumcision allowed? How do I cope? I've completely lost faith in my parents and America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4yS08N0xeU
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With the spread of Islam, it will happen to females as well, which means equality.

Fuck off, faggot. Who cares?
>Boo hoo. My dick is missing its turtleneck. I feel so cheated.

a gift, that your hatred might never wane. that you might never lose sight of the true nature of your enemy. we're all broken in this generation. look to the unmutilated son you might have, and the thousands of kikes he might put on the runaway minecart into the ovens.

atheists are insufferable, but hitchens had his moments
youtube.com/watch?v=L4yS08N0xeU

I'm an American who's father was circumcised because of his dopey Lutheran mother, but was spared circumcision by his good graces.

Knowing that so many of my fellow Americans have had their penises mutilated against their will and on top of that are brainwashed to think that this practice is normal and preferred is extremely unsettling to say the least.

Well we are not getting it back at this point. All you can do is shame other people into not mutilating their children.
Complaining about things that can not be changed is foolish.

>obsessed with cocks
>obsessed with cocks
>obsessed with cocks
>obsessed with cocks
>obsessed with cocks
OP is at the very least a closeted fag

That's one of my favorite clips ever. He fucking roasts him.

thanks for lending evidence to his assertion that no one cares.
OP, you must live for revenge.

At least your cock doesn’t look like a nasty sausage

this is the mark the enemy makes upon a conquered nation.
but our enemy is today afraid.

>you were just sexually assaulted at birth. it's foolish to care about bro

Oh no now I can't have stinky dick. Get a fucking grip dude. Chicks think uncircumcised dicks are gross.

>Lutheran
But Jesus overturned the old covenant. Christians aren't supposed to be circumcised.

Despite the fact that I'm technically Jewish, anyone who comes near my future son's dick with a knife will find my foot and a speedy lawsuit competing for space in their rectum.

>oy vey my shekels
#YesAllJews

Circumsised and have no problem with it. In fact, uncircumcised dicks look fucking weird.

Why are you so obsessed with cocks?

chicks hate uncut cocks

Look up "foreskin restoration "

You are not alone.

I'm getting my foreskin regenerated after Foregen gets the technology advanced enough. And I'm going to sue my circumcision doctor if I am legally able to.

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/

nobody wants dick cheese

well, he is a jew

That's why she was dopey.

I thank God every day my father didn't allow me to be circumcised. This meme needs to die here I'm the US.

it's literally not an issue.
i wear a chastity on my dick to prevent the head of my dick from rubbing against my clothes and i also wear boxer briefs and i massage oil on the head of my dick every right to keep it from drying out. it's made sex a lot more enjoyable in feeling.

t.rabbi

clearly, it's the Christians who are behind the circumcision epidemic in the united states.

yeah. just a dead herpes scab door knob peg leg sand glans with bolts in its neck. RESTORE! FUCKING RESTORE! I SEE THESE THREADS ALL THE TIME AND IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR MONTHS! WHY IS EVERYBODY SO FAT AND DUPED AND LAZY!? NOBODY EVER RESPONDS TO THIS IN A MEANINGFUL WAY! RESTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Give your sons the choice, for crying out loud.

Get spandex underwear. It's the best thing ever if you don't have any skin to protect it.

>How do I cope?
>stop jews from chopping off your son's foreskin
>convince others to do the same

Its not mutilation. Its undocumented body modification.

stupid cheese hole effeminate masons. youre cowards and morons and women are fucking disgusting. who gives a fuck. keep this up and they will lord over us like witches and the Indian Kali goddess

You told me
>oh, it's you again
fag

You ruined my superb owl.

Head feels a lot better when your boyfriend sucks you off? Nice b8 mate.

fuck off

$800-3000 for a relatively unnecessary procedure that takes mere minutes to perform.
Who could possibly be behind this?

without teeth?

I don't want sons
because girls move out sooner

>mfw cutfags will never experience the pleasure of have their turtleneck aggressively tongued
sucks to be you, 99% of a man

Why? Eat shit. I'm going to do it anyway.

There’s nothing you can do but abuse the fuck out of your parents

You stop whinning about it and thank your parents.

All that has happened is that you've lost a little bit on sensation, now you wont be a hedonistic degenerate.

nobody cares

The thought of it baffles me.
>Your child is born it's a boy
>better chop some skin off his penis lmao

Opinion on this seems to be fairly well divided between those who have had it done & are very resentful & those who've had it done & don't care at all.

Bunch of mutilated dick Americans. Congrats, you Jews and Muslims have mutilated dicks in common.

You care.

>muh race is dying
>remove benis

no. i fucking dont. maybe 600 years ago. stop talking to me. fag

Same here. I'm happy with the way my cock looks. On the other hand, no son of mine will have it done unless there is a medically valid reason for it when he is older.

Restore, and spread the word, retake what was stolen from us.

fuck off. you got your head stuffed up women's cunts 24/7. the fuck do you know about dicks or their aesthetics. fucking nothing

Circumcision isn't removing the penis you queef.

The NAVY circumcised my gramps at 24 years old 1943.

honestly cut dicks look and feel gross,
>they literally have visible scar tissue
>clearly calloused heads
>scrape your pussy dry
>you cant feel the foreskin moving back and fourth inside you so it feels more like a dildo
>less sensitive so the guy just sits there with no feedback to what hes feeling, makes you feel like shit
>a lot of cut guys cant even cum from oral sex so whats the point
>there's nothing more unsexy than a man who defends being sexually wronged, literally like that swedish politician who got raped by a refugee in prison and said he felt sorry for him being deported

obviously a guy cant help it if its been done to him but if you do it to your son immediately neck yourself

yeah. it makes you bigger. it adds pieces to it. it's not done with a knife. it's done by alchemy

feels for yuh man, i love my foreskin... every man should own one, or at least have the choice to destroy it :(

>ITT: fags obsessed with cocks