Modern american culture

This is what liberals, jews and americans want for all entire world population. Modern USA is afrio-mexican nationalism plus nuclear weapons.
youtube.com/watch?v=scLm0eY1Jxo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Abm2b07XFYM
youtu.be/-OXKSuyjh5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sj4ym5XH8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

new age satanic cult niggers

These demonic nigger animals should be removed from society.

bsed goad bles USAI

I thought niggers only watched dragonball z

Happy now?

who gives a fuck about these faggots
kys kid
>in all fields

Yes.

>132 000 000 views
>who gives a fuck
>EVERYTHING OK! WHO GIVES A FUCK ARE YOU HEAR ME? KYS KID

Amerimutt as is.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

God, that thing should be taken out back and shot

He'll live another year or two.

Anyone who actually listens to that should taken out back and shot also

>In October 2015, Hernandez pled guilty to one felony count of Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance. Charges were brought against Hernandez after a February 2015 incident where he had sexual contact with a 13-year-old minor and later distributed videos of the incident online

Where did you find this average Brazilian girl?

That is a man which is scary it needs a good gassing

>born too late to explore the new world
>born too early to explore the stars
>born just in time to experience early cyberpunk
Sprawl culture

It's average citizen from american megapolice

There will be no cyberpunk in the US. Move to Hong Kong.

Unless something changes the US will turn to ghettos.

A nigger trying to ruin Hellsing for me? I never thought I would live to see this day. What the fuck is happening to the world.

this is literally my nightmare whenever i turn the corner in urban america. 3 spooks an inch taller than me with gangly ape like appendages lunging at me with half smoked blunts and shanks

Read William Gibson, the picture he paints of what cyberpunk will look like in the Bronx is very different from what it will look like (looks like) in Shibuya. Slinking around bombed out urban decay dodging packs of feral 56% abominaciones is our future lads, buy a trenchcoat and handgun and learn how to hack

Idiocracy will reign. Beans will turn into peas. Peas will turn into beans and a two headed rabbit will be seen sitting by the crossroads by Old Blind Tom.
By these signs you will know that you are all fucked up.

America from 1776-1950/60 was the only time living here was good. A good marking point of the decline is the baby boomers. I watch old American movies and visit barns built in the 1860's by hand all the way in Oregon and just feel empty. I don't like living here. I have no connection to this land.

La luz extinguido...

this is literally la creatura

We share the same country as this creature. Our destiny is tied to it's.

Just imagine if that faggot had to open up for real music, like slayer or metallica. That's not a good example. Imagine if he had to open up for 2pac or 50-cent or eminem or future or migos or anybody. His shit isn't rap. He's like Insane Clown posse.

That's why you should carry a gun and lift weights.

lol

Fuck this Dude has POL written all over his arm for?

Reminder that OP is a divide and conquer shill. Do not blame regular Americans for what JEWS have done to our country.

Being an edgelord to make money has been a thing since forever. It's just that most people choose skills and professions that don't require them to mutilate their body to pay bills. Don't be a faggot. Raise your kids like my folks raised me. Don't be an edge lord and acquire a skill worth a shit.

Why is this true? I hate that this is a true statement.

an inch taller than me

the tallest one there is like 4' 7"

Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh
Got the blicky, uh, drum, it holds fifty, uh

imagine being the op and so delusional that you see one person like this and lose sleep thinking the whole world is going to become copies of them

can almost guarantee you they enjoy a peace , freedom and happiness from expressing themselves -- however way they want that doesn't touch you -- that you will never have

I do not support any violence but I daresay I would feel quite giddy seeing the homosexual in OP's pic with a bullet lobotomy

they're skinny as shit

So disgusting I could vomit deport that garbage nigger right now

>132 000 000 views
OHNONONO
AHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAH

t. El atrocidad

Trippie Redd and 6ix9ine be toting poles tho
youtube.com/watch?v=Abm2b07XFYM

>Modern USA is afrio-mexican nationalism plus nuclear weapons.
and its beautiful

i wanna kill trannies

Are you pissed that cloud rap has finally come to Russia? Shouldn't your GF like Pharaoh?

>a challenger appears

>Literally covered in cancer
What did it mean by this

Friendly reminder that the establishment / NWO answer to this is "make enough money and we'll let you live in the urban core surrounded by corporate security". Get to work, goy.

youtu.be/-OXKSuyjh5Q

I want to kill morons. That isn't a tranny you fucking idiot.

This guy really gave it all in for his jewish overlords

>imagine being the op and so delusional that you see one person like this and lose sleep thinking the whole world is going to become copies of them

can almost guarantee you they enjoy a peace , freedom and happiness from expressing themselves -- however way they want that doesn't touch you -- that you will never have

meanwhile niggers are getting BTFO by Gentrification and killing each other

That's not cloud rap, this is cloud rap
>youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY

How can white women even keep up?

What a fucking nigger.

Demon niggers will be eviscerated and burned
CLEAN THE WORLD

NO TRACE

America is degenerate. In other news, water is wet

>americans want
Eh no. We have a conservative government currently. Across the board. So I'd say we're resisting this bullshit thank you.

el goblino de las americas...

why is black(american) culture just a contest to be the most disgusting human being?

Looks like LOTR casting for Lurtz role

xanfranklin up next

illegalize rap and wiggers/niggers(not black people, niggers). round them up and gas them. fucking blight on society

looks white to me

>La Atrocidad
>La Luz Extinguido
>El Abominaction
>La Creatura

Know just a bit of Latin and with all the context clues... I kek'd desu

I thought I've seen this rapper before.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sj4ym5XH8E

Beautiful words.

I saw that rainbow haired kid get jumped & lose all of the drugs & drugs he had a little over a year ago before he was famous. I just happened to be there. He didn't even put up a fight at all

Good, I don't care if they steal from and kill each other. More often it happens, the better

Is that the 9gag logo unironically wtf

That's pretty much Sup Forums in a nutshell. Intentionally share shooped images and pass them off as real, scour the internet for obscure examples of "degeneracy" and assume it is a common thing, cry about everything while your own life is complete shit...Sup Forums really is a putrid pile of vomit. If it wasn't for the memes, there would be no reason to come here.

No this is what liberals want to turn you into

SOON

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Get this brony faggot shit out of here. mooooddddddssssss

lol

fuck why do we have nuclear weapons

What do you want, freind? PR? It's ok.

omygod the ending was horrible, a cuck white male running away from a psycho nigger only to be awaited by another ape at the top - i cant imagine what they gonna do to him

Wtf happened to rap? Holy shit