Seriously, how fucked is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4
youtube.com/watch?v=I59Yqbj1hQU
usconstitution.net/xconst_A3Sec3.html
pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His legacy will set an example of treason that echoes through eternity.

barry is gitmo big nigger dick ass rape fucked

He’s so fucked that Michael won’t touch him.

I doubt he's afraid of prison rape, he already takes Michael;s gay black cock in his ass on a daily basis

Don't worry fellow pedes, him and Hillary are going to prison just like daddy Trump said so.

Not in the slightest but I'm sure this containment board will have endless threads for years about it. Assuredly the Clintons will be next followed by a draining of the swamp. Deus Vault, you fucking larpers.

1st black president is a criminal
Who wouldve thunk it

piss-off, queer

He's going to ass fuck prison, that fucking arrogant nigger smile is not going to be seen for awhile.

He’s going to be the litmus test for serious political thinkers for generations. If anyone says they admire him in any way their opinion can be immediately disregarded.

Dude had everything stacked in his favor outrageously, cheated anyway, and still accomplished nothing. Absolutely peak nigger management.

10 tonnes of human body parts.

he will be executed.

they're all fucked

Extremely fucked. Obama is a traitor.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

OBAMACARE 4LYFE.

The digits on Dundee. Kek

>Seriously, how fucked is he?
Trump is going to be the first american president sent to jail. So i'd say that he is pretty fucked.
>pull out america out of everything
>turns america into a laughingstock
>bombs the stock market
Not that it matters since he has already done the damage. But americans have only themselves to blame for being stupid and easy to manipulate.

Ask Reggie Love.

Digits confirm

Kek willed it long ago.

I've learned over the last 18 months to never doubt what kind of amazing shit can happen next. This will be a generation defining happening.

He is fucked six ways to sunday.

depends. Trumps needs to remove a lot of people. Influence goes beyond just a few positions. Entire courts, staffers and low tier positions will help him.
Thousands of people need to be fired.

Hang King Nigger and drop him in the ocean next to Bin Laden. We don't want to spike the football.

Thousands? Why, that's a coincidentally similar figure to the current number of sealed indictments.

Please don't. My cock can only get so hard.
Honestly If i was in his shoes....
>close the 9th circuit, replace it with all new judges
>Whip that pen out and start getting rid of tons of previous executive orders including the one allowing public unions
So much stuff he could do. All legal and within his station. Thats the thing I respect the most. He hasn't abused his power, he's been restoring the power of the presidency and respecting its limits.

did something happen? did I miss something?

nothing is going to happen you delusional retards.

He goes to jail and the biggest chimpout in America's history and then the race war starts .

Mexicans quit landscaping and housecleaning jobs for higher-paying opportunities in nigger removal before being returned to Mexico.

Keep LARPing.

When the video of this guy jerking michelle off while he gets his ass fingered coming out?

>He goes to jail and the biggest chimpout in America's history and then the race war starts .
we can only dream user
youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4

>next week when Trump refuses Mueller's interview request and gets subpoenaed to deliver a grand jury testimony instead

>B-but really you guys how fucked are Obama and Clinton??? The end is almost here, I'm serious this time!

>laughing-obama.jpg

you shills are out of control
youtube.com/watch?v=I59Yqbj1hQU

when was the last time Barry Soetoro was spotted in public?
asking for a fren

HAHAHAHA

Hiding better than Matt Lauer

I bet you niggers trump will be behind bars before Obama is

usconstitution.net/xconst_A3Sec3.html

Thanks Obama.

I'll just leave this here.
pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

what. the. fuck. is. this

Headline " Presidential Library Burns To The Ground "

Followed the next day by : " No Evidence , No Charges, The American Way For A True American "

Screen cap this shit.

>hurr dis gon be when burrock obahmer gits charged wit treezun durrr

you inbred faggots have been saying this for a decade. give it up. he won. 0 charges. start coping or kys you yokel retards.

Hilldawggies on that list, wtf

ALERT I THINK ISRAEL MIGHT BE PLANNING ANOTHER FALSE FLAG

How could anyone be this short sighted. Pulling us out of shit deals with failing countries is a good thing.

What was it?

>Obama is going to jail

it is all of Hillary's people. I legit just talked to Cheryll Mills......

Pfffffffft. This board is hilarious

LOTS of small fry will need to go down before the first Negroid president. Imagine the chimpout that would ensue...

Yes user it’s a good thing he’s gunna get arrested m89. Admirable post

LITERALLY NOT AT ALL

But really I feel like Sup Forums is in a constant state of chimping out considering that the majority of this board has the temperament of an angry teenager

>lmao shills
>posts FOX

you have to go back

Dat nigga Barry gonna go to Gitmo and sheeeiiit!

he will become muhamood dick sucker

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Doubles confirm x2

check'd

not at all but his reputation/legacy is shit. notice he hasn't been running his fat mouth recently

what'd she say? Did you tell her Sup Forums says "Whatuuuuuuuup?"

His bloodline deserves to be eliminated akin to what happened to the Romanov family. But because he is king nigger, nothing will happen.

I bet you didn't think you'd get digimons for that. Serves you right cunt.

>Trump repeals Wall Street regulations
>stock market starts melting down
>blame Obama instead