Aren't Hindu gods just the damn scariest things ever? I mean damn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQMi3f3bfBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better than your Jesus cuck god

Nah boy I stand with Jesus

demons

if you have no understanding of hinduism then yeah probably

the demon kali and kek are in fact the same thoughtform. these numbers dont lie.

>"Hinduism in Light of the Bible" Baptist KJV Preaching Christian Sermon

youtube.com/watch?v=rQMi3f3bfBw

The word Thug comes from the Thugee's, a sect of religious murderers who would ritualistically assassinate people. This of course is one of their many religions.

You should read the garuda purana if u wanna see the true horrors of hinduism

>William Luther Pierce III was an American white suprema---
Trashed. Seriously, do you really think just because someone is a racist they're automatically geniuses? It's like there can be two people saying the same thing but the racist is the smarter one just because they're racist. Lmao right. Now look I'm not gonna talk to you about racism but I will tell you that listening to a mans words solely because he is a racist, is a logical fallacy. It's foolish.

OP here, read it and it didn't seem so bad? Honestly it sounded pretty peaceful, did I miss the section you were referencing?

Kekkity keked kek I read this as if he's an average 'bama fan

compare pagan europe to christian europe. Christianity has cucked europe. Look at the virgin mary, were supposed to believe she got knocked up by god and not some random guy.

>Nah boy I stand with Jesus
Then you stand with the enemy of life and goodness.

>don't make me come down there

They're demons.
Now leave.

>Abandoning your Indo-European traditions for a distorted Semite plaigerization of Zoroastrianism.

Skip the Jewish sequel and just go back to the Aryan sources my dude.

Hung out with some on DMT. Probably just my imagination but they are really chill.

fag

el goblino

If you're a racist you're not Christian. If you're a Christian you can't be racist.

>Never had a lesbian democrat for a mother

Kids...

who watches this garbage?

>he doesnt know anything about WLP
did all christcucks come from r/the_donald

Void is worse senpai. Much worse.
No light, no sound, no feeling, no echo, no wind, no balance, no action, no reaction, no time. No up, no down, no then, no tomorrow.
Eventually you reach a certain solace in never knowing when "when" truly is. But that's an eternity.

Hinduism is the stupidest religion along with buddhism and the rest of the asian shit. At least Christianity and Islam got some shit right . Your'e better than Judaism I guess but thats only cause its by far the most destructive ideology in the world today.

sounds comfy to me

badass

>this is how your future wife will treat you

Too boring

in buddhism, voidness is what you really are, and the nature of the reality of all things. no self, just eternal voidness, emptiness (sunyata) only buddhas can face this without freaking out

only some need to be scared