Quick poll for Sup Forums, is America a democracy?

quick poll for Sup Forums, is America a democracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KFXuGIpsdE0
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
renegadebroadcasting.com/truth-hertz-fraudulent-founding-fathers-11-16-17/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its a kick-ass constitutional republic.

It has some democratic elements, but it is not, on the whole, a democracy.

Whatever it is it fucking sucks, we need Monarchy.

I'd like to Trump those two

America is a democratic republic, so each district is democratic. And you add all those votes up to decide the important stuff.

No you dimwit, didn't you take history class? America is a Federalist republic.

Yes but we're also a constitutional Republic. Overall, I'd say the elements of Republicanism and Democracy define our government equally. While there aren't national election to decide major things, most local and state decisions (like legalizing gay marriage or weed as examples) are held by vote.

I hate hearing "America isn't a democracy!" because we are. Just because we don't vote on every little nuance doesn't mean we aren't a democracy.

I swear you guys who live in the USA and don't know that we are Federalists need to note vote or even mouth off your opinion. Educate yourself and maybe read something that's not a message board. Fucking idiots.

If we weren't a democracy, then why would we hold elections that determine who represents us?

constitutional democratic republic oligarchy.

No. Was never intended to be so.

Correct, the true label for America is constitutional federal representative democracy.

ik it's not a democracy, the founding fathers hated democracy, I was just seeing if Sup Forums knew

*constitutional republic

Throw one monkey off our back for another? No thanks

wtf there are Americans who actually understand what those words mean?

The two systems are not comparable.

I have an idea. Why don't you take a break from Sup Forums and read up on the federalist papers? That should answer your questions. How old are you? Curious if you've had a solid history class yet.

This stupid fuck speaks only for himself and the mouse in his pocket.

Well then we know exactly who to blame when things go wrong.

Financial democracy.

The problem with our Republic is that it's over-centralized; and you want to further centralize it? I agree with divorcing the head of State from the head of Government but we don't need a Monarchy for that

we only bow to Israel and mconalds

Not complete, needs federal in there.

for anyone saying we are a democracy, please watch this video youtu.be/KFXuGIpsdE0

"Once you're here, you're here forever faggot"

Also, I'm probably quite a bit older than you and I've probably voted more times than you have. If you believe what those delusional ideologically motivated "history" professors tell you verbatim then you're exactly the easily brainwashabled drone they want you to be. Want my advice, go take a Physics, Chemistry, or Math class. History will get you no where and make you a loser.

The problem with our republic is that it rewards bad behavior, among millions of other things. A monarch would do what is best for his nation or they will overthrow him.

The constitution outlines the federal government you stupid bitch!

Not until recently, like 1 1/2years ago recent

Its a constitutional republic. The pledge of allegiance even states it is a republic
>I pledge allegiance
>to the flag
>of the United States of America
>And to the REPUBLIC (not democracy) for which it stands
>one nation
>under God
>Indivisible
>With liberty and justice for all
Our politicans shill it as democracy to try and make it so everyone (illegals) can vote

Make a poll if you want a poll fucktard

>The problem with our republic is that it rewards bad behavior
Seems to me the problem lies in the people, not the system. This truly is the Kaliyuga
>I couldn't help it!
>It's just the system!
>Someone else would have done it too!
An utter lack of conviction plagues the people who run our society, and such people are only fit for death
>A monarch would do what is best for his nation or they will overthrow him.
What you envision and how it would end up are two different things

>A monarch would do what is best for his nation
king louis XVI

Yes, because Liechtenstein is doing very poorly right now

yes and needs fascist leader

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Prince Hans-Adam

Fuck that, give me a pure capitalist system any day and let the weak worthless motherfuckers start dying off already

False equivalency, Liechtenstein is a city-state and America is a quasi-Empire with ~320 million people

representative democracy/constitutional republic

Ok so you're old and don't know shit about how America was modeled by our forefathers? You're pretty much a failure in life aren't you? And guarantee I have more education than you, and taken higher level mathematics classes, you pathetic excuse for an American.

Ok, then look at the history of Europe. Things were fine until people wanted democracy.

It's a constitutional republic.

Go read the federalist papers. Stupid and faggot are no way to go through life.

ALL REPUBLICS ARE DEMOCRACIES

DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT =/= SWISS STYLE FULL DEMOCRACY

Anyone who tells you the US isn't a democracy is a retard

FPBP

America was modeled as a judeo-freemasonic headquarters for the international jewish crime syndicate
renegadebroadcasting.com/truth-hertz-fraudulent-founding-fathers-11-16-17/

youtu.be/KFXuGIpsdE0

Switzerland is a Democratic confederacy.
America is a Constitutional democracy.

Interesting, what math have you taken? You may be able to help me with a problem I have right now in fact. I'm sure you have more education than me, I only have an Electrical Engineering degree and a Computer Engineering degree.

Why would I read something that makes me as huge of a faggot as you?

>things were fine
they were so fine that all scientific advancement stopped for roughly 400 years.

We're a democratic republic.

Enjoy your democratic shithole

>Things were fine
>When people were starving in the French countryside
>Things were fine
>When people were arrested for speaking their minds
>Things were fine
>When a cult of personality ruled perpetually
>Things were fine
>When Spain crashed its own economy
>Things were fine
>When people were denied their nationhood
>Things were fine
>When governmental accountability was null
>Things were fine
You're right, user

>None of those things happen now

>Moving the goalpost
Give it up

they don't happen now because people overthrew the monarchy you retard

Let me know when you come up with a system that doesn't have any of those things (hint: those are all problems that exist today) until then I will keep preaching my beliefs.
You are shit at debating

They do happen now brainlet

user, I...

Good job, those are degrees to be proud of. You're still a fag though. I have a mech engineering with a material science minor, and then I went to grad school and did an executive MBA program after a few years in the work force. Went the quantitative route for the MBA at one of the top schools in the nation.

No its some weird form of republic. They tell you this in school but nobody cares so the tv commercials all pretend we are democracy. But even as a republic is hopelessly corrupy, only preapproved people can run for federal office: the fbi will break the law to keep non jews out.

All I've been saying is Monarchy won't bring what you seem to think it will, and that it's in fact either marginally worse or the same as what we have today. What beliefs have you been "preaching"? You seem pretty lukewarm if you ask me

That Monarchy is superior.

The USA is 100% a democracy.
It's also a republic, which for the victims of the US education system means that the USA doesn't have a monarchy, or legal rule by inheritance.
It's a federation of states which are all also republics, or a federal republic.
Anyone that thinks republic means anything other than doesn't have hereditary rule is an ignorant moron.

Democracy means any government in which the qualifying population has a legally meaningful say in the government, either by representatives, direct action or any blend between them including representatives of representatives.

While we are educating the mass population of the USA; The electoral college was not created to prevent large population states from controlling the presidency. It was created to close the communication loop by letting representatives follow the debate and political activities in a time when communication across the nation could take weeks. It's now totally obsolete and doesn't fulfill it's designed function but changing it would be nearly impossible.

Welp, that’s it kids. FPBP. We can all go home now.
Well done user. Take a bow.

Yet you've shown nothing of the sort aside from vague assertions that things would "be better"

There is no sense in writing a few paragraphs when no more than 5 people will ever read it, if you are interested I'm sure you would have looked into it by now.

Technocracy. Television watchers follow the establishment into the depths of Hell.

Just kidding; it's a tyranny headed by the Supreme Court.

JFC please take US Government next semester.
Read the Federalist Papers, read the constitution, the amendments, the preamble. Read up on the founding of our country. Read moar lurk a fucking message board less.
This ain’t fucking difficult, you literally have all this shit at your fingertips, but have decided shitposting is a better option. You don’t even have to leave your basement, you can google everything.

Gas yourself for even thinking the majority of us didn’t have a fucking clue.

>There is no sense in writing a few paragraphs when no more than 5 people will ever read it
Fair enough, but you should know how to sum up a few points succinctly
>if you are interested I'm sure you would have looked into it by now.
I have, and I did say I agreed with separating the head of State from the head of government. You also didn't specify the kind of Monarchy you want to advance and since you didn't say shit about it I just assumed you were talking out of your ass

trump will usurp the republic and install himself as king before the end of his second term. my gets will confirm this.

/thread

Read a dictionary, it defines the words we collectively use. Look up the meaning of democracy and republic.

Corporatocracy, all elected officials are hand pick by Zionists.

Its a zionist plutocracy.

g'night everybody.

No, it's gone through all the stages. Most recently we have moved from plutocracy, through oligarchy, and right into a straight up kleptocracy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yes I'm sure you've done all those things. I'd probably go get an MBA too if I was shitty at managing finances and investing and was equally as shitty of an engineer.

Nah, that shit is a waste of time. If you're going to waste your time trying to understand the government we have which has turned into a web of needless rules, bureaucracy, and waste then at least don't try to act like your understanding of something so minor is in anyway important.

Man makes outrageous claim, hoping to get digits. No digits repeat and he looks like a fool. Many such cases! Sad!

how old are you?

I don't see a Monarchy like Britain has as any better than America's system, other than tourism dollars. Another benefit would be that it is probably a lot easier to implement Absolute Monarchy that way than if you are a Democracy. I would support any kind of Monarchy in America for that reason, but just getting a Monarch in name only might require a war. I will probably move to England some day.
I support Absolute Monarchy, hence why I mentioned Prince Hans-Adam of Liechtenstein. He is not one per say but he does have the power to declare himself one, although Queen Elizabeth may too.

No, and thank God is not.

Trump making himself Monarch may be the only thing that could make me want to stay in the United States.

>Absolute Monarchy
So you want a highly central authority answerable only to itself? Once you implement these large apparatuses they'll only seek to further their power and entrench themselves deeper into public life. The only way to rid ourselves of this kind of government is by revolution. So you're essentially proposing to fix one problem by creating another, hence my original reply

Why not just have a dictator if you want absolute monarchy?

It will be a much easier problem to solve. I bid you good luck in revolting against your democracy.

every time i here monarchy being advocated i get the feeling you mean that Jesus Christ will take control and everything will be better. that fine and all because it can happen but i am more worried about their successors which if you look back in history they never measure up not only that but they get worse each generation. maybe you get lucky and acquire a good king after so many bad ones but you seem to be overlooking the amount of suffering your decedents will go through because of the bad ones.

(checked)
>It will be a much easier problem to solve
Revolutionary France would like to have a word with you; it'd be nice to think that something akin to the Glorious Revolution would occur, but in the age of asymmetrical warfare that simply isn't the case
>I bid you good luck in revolting against your democracy
>your democracy
It's our Republic user, and she's in desperate need of care. It's been used up and broken by people who only care about a comfortable retirement. This is our inheritance, and I for one refuse to turn my back on it

They are pretty much the same but a Monarch inherits their power from family. Since America was not founded as a Monarchy, assuming it wasn't split into different regions and there was one American Monarchy for white people, I would support either a dictator coming into power and making his family Royal or a foreign Monarch coming over to rule. (House of Stuart)
So I imagine a Dictator would decide before he dies who is going to take his place, but I would want a system set up to where the next Monarch after his father will know he will one day rule his country (and then there will be the second in line and such forth)

The upcoming suffrage of America will be worse than any imaginable, I just hope I will be in Europe by then.

America is a jewish theocracy

The Glorious Revolution destroyed Britain

It's a plutocracy

No. America is a Republic, and a fucking joke.

yes because ending violent occupation of African lands totally means that Britain was destryoed