WHICH ONE OF YOU

SAVED THE PASTEBIN WITH WEINERS CONTACT LIST THAT SHIT WAS DIRTY. The thread (((404d)))

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
pastebin.com/J4d3fmwH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

(((media)))(((fire))) .com/file/9rz9x57z3u19775/Anthony+Weiner%27s+Computer+Leaked+Directory.pdf

The fucking mods executed the thread. Fucking communists.

nice list.....any of those numbers active?

What are we using this for?

DAILY REMINDER THE MODS ARE FILTHY JEWS

Was that the thread with all the addresses listed on a board with rules specifically against personal information? If so, just don't post the goddamn addresses themselves in the OP. We can discuss this shit while keeping (((personal info))) out of the OP. 8c is more useful for working with the actual personal info anyway.

I wonder if the rest of Weiner’s insurance folder is next?

that could NEVER be made public

pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

right here frend

Those who can handle it will Shepard the broken masses...

>pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
Checked. No wonder Mueller has be taking so long. How long would it take to check that entire list?

Probs 2 years or so I’d imagine. Just think of how long it would take to tie up all of the foreign connections... Feels like we’ve been at it for decades here on Sup Forums

Anyone up for some prank phone calls? Haven't fired up the Arnold schwarzenegger soundboard in years!

Well, excuse me all over the place!!!

Come on user, I was right. This has been up this whole time, precisely because it's not breaking rules by posting addresses. I am sorry this thread didn't get more attention though user, perhaps my bump with this post might help that out a little. This is big and definitely relevant to Sup Forums interests, shame it's getting shit on with the pile-up of shill threads over the market downturn today.

pastebin ahs been removed

I legit just talked to Cheryl fucking Mills. I still have the pastbin open, even though it got shoahed.

PASTEBIN IS A FALSE FLAG THEY ARE GIVING OUT DOXX TO IMPLICATE RIGHT WINGERS

Bump. Anyone find anything relevant (that a "normal" democratic politician shouldn't have on their contact list)?

Sup Forums is too powerful and they're scared of us.

So you spread it everywhere.

No. I paste this warning so that there is record of SHILLS LIKE YOU TRYING TO IMPLICATE THIS BOARD IN SOMETHING THEY DIDNT DO.

pastebin.com/J4d3fmwH
enjoy

Retard. I'm saying to spread the pastebin beyond this board to invalidate the data.