How do we motivate Sup Forums conservatives to volunteer and campaign for congress and senate reps in the midterms to...

how do we motivate Sup Forums conservatives to volunteer and campaign for congress and senate reps in the midterms to make sure we get a supermajority and stop getting cucked by democrat-siding faggots like mccain and flake? how do we get our asses off the computer chair and go out door to door dropping fliers with red pills? are we doomed to lose midterms because dems have brainwashed and retain a larger base of millennials than we do?

you can start by not being such a bunch of worthless fuckups

rude

>/pol
>going outside
pick one

Ironic coming from a memeflag

>how do we motivate Sup Forums conservatives to volunteer and campaign for congress and senate reps in the midterms
Having the GOP support Trump and rightwing bills may be a good start

Commie is right, the less you're like him the better

this is what happened the last time Sup Forums decided to leave the basement

the non loyal ones need to be ousted, thats the whole point. for instance, cucklord jeff flake from arizona

we need to secure a pool of house and senate who are devoted to the policies that trumps supporters voted him in for

egad

>Campaign for Neo-Cons.
Fuck off boomer.

i could never become a politician because when my opponents started doing even a little investigation in to my past to get dirt on me they would find out about all the racist rants I went on at school

These are the people who defeated both Jeb! and Hillary.

Be a normie to fit in, attend local Republican or Democratic parties if that's all you can do to get elected, run for local office, step up your game. Volunteer, attend church, know your community. It's a long process.

The repub incumbents need to take the RHINOs seats... We need real conservatives in their place, as well as voting out all the demonrats up for election.. That's how the nation wins. I seriously don't understand how flake and mc-coke-caine has been able to run as a conservative for so many consecutive terms.. He blatantly lies what he stands for. Last election cycle he made a commercial basically saying we need to build the f'n wall. NOW, he's all too eager to sell out on the wall for 'dreamers'. Guess what, AMERICAN CITIZENS, have dreams too. Seriously think that needs to be the new hashtag thats trending, #americancitizenshavedreamstoo!

just the opposite in fact, retard. campaign for hardline conservatives and political outsiders who share the desire for change and kicking out the swamp

exactly. we need people like trump replacing all the rinos in red states and demoshit globalists in blue states

guys like flake need to be replaced

Lol what a joke. This place is full of garbage people. It's what it's here for. You want the real conspiracy? It's that people have gotten you to isolate yourself from the people around you and sit in a worthless existence complacent with being able to blame Jews and blacks.

Normie this, commie that, women this, niggers that

surely Sup Forums is interested in getting some momentum built for the midterms

Not your personal GOP consulting firm, fuck off

If you don't know the plans for 2018, you don't belong here

what are the plans

also get this GOP bullshit out of your head. do any of you faggots have reading comprehension? was trump part of the GOP? NO! what do you guys have against replacing cucklord swampers with hardline third party conservatives?

I just want to watch Tay Tay bounce up and down on my penis. Is that so much to ask?

Just stop. It's not how this place works.

how are we ever supposed to progress if our elected leader cant even get shit done because of the massive resistance even within his own "party"?