imgur.com/a/8cUQb
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu
>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 4
>Sy Gov:US claims on CW always coincide with efforts to to bring peace in Sy.US partners on the ground are terrorists who commit crimes to justify US interference
>SE Idlib:HTS start offensive on SAA positions
>Idlib:RUAF kill 85+ jihadists. SAA halts Idlib op to focus on NE Hama
>NE Hama:SAA liberates Umm Kharizatan,Samiriyah,Judaydah
>E Ghouta:HTS claim it repelled SAA attack on Irbin
>Afrin:TFSA captured Kharouz town, Kharouz mountain & Haj Bilal town. YPG claims it repelled TFSA attack in Blikah&Shakwarzi villages
>Downed Su-25 pilot died fighting militants, blew himself up with a grenade to avoid being captured
>Human Rights Watch:Turkish border guards shoot, fleeing Syrian asylum seekers. Turkey denied
>E Syria:IS-held Al-Bahra village enter 1 month of clashes with SDF. IS claims USAF killed 38 civis Saturday
>FSA arrested the commander of one of their brigades in the Daraa for participating in Sochi peace talks
>Erdogan: Turkish offensive in Afrin “nearly complete”
Yemen
>Houthi snipers kill 7 Saudi Army soldiers along the Yemeni-Saudi border
>Saudi AF conducts 12 airstrikes targeting Houthis convoys in N prov of Saada(Feb3), destroyed 25 Houthi positions in NW prov of Hajjah

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/VKtG9fkdmSw?t=33s
cnbc.com/2018/02/05/japans-nikkei-stock-index-suffers-heavy-losses-after-us-market-sell-off.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn8HfyqyoOU
youtube.com/watch?v=AtqR5YnYNlk
youtube.com/watch?v=A21w1QWU8Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Threadly reminder...

1st for al-Ba'ath

>Houthi snipers kill 7 Saudi Army soldiers along the Yemeni-Saudi border
I doubt the Saudis have any real plan to deal with this. those airstrikes don't help much

Let's get fit enough to go fight in Syria/Malorossiya, gentlemen!

Got any more pictures like that? So aesthetic.
>anyone member that mini-nuke back in 2015?

The Houthis fucked up by killing Saleh. He was the only man alive who could bring order to Yemen. Now it's gonna be another shitshow for 50 years.

Are Houthis the most pure arabs?

Was Maduro/Venezuela playing the long game all along?

>The Houthis fucked up by killing Saleh.
He betrayed them first. Treachery carries the death penalty. And don't talk to me about reasoning with him. Once a traitor, always a traitor.

mmmf. Prime /comfy/ material.

>implying it was their fault he betrayed them for being a greedy fuck that got jealous at how they were in control

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

He tried to secure a peace deal to end the bloodshed. That's not being a traitor that's called being pragmatic. And he's the legitimate president, they betrayed him.

At this point the only solution is for Egypt to annex Yemen like they planned to in the 60's.

>He tried to secure a peace deal to end the bloodshed.
And he did this without telling the Houthis or even involving them in the peace negotiations. That's not pragmatism, that's being selfish and treacherous.
>And he's the legitimate president, they betrayed him.
Nope, it was the other way around. Legitimate or no, he betrayed them, not the other way around.
>At this point the only solution is for Egypt to annex Yemen like they planned to in the 60's.
At this point, the only solution is to split Yemen back into North Yemen and South Yemen like it was for so many years. Unification was a mistake.

Okay guys hear me out: I'm not a shill, but do you think there are some legitimately good aspects of sharia law?

I can think of a few:

>ban on usury
>goldbacked currency
>thieves get their hands amputated
>men and women both get punished for adultery
>death penalty for rapists

>Maduro market up nearly 7%
WOOT

>dividing Arab countries even further.

Nah fuck off, that won't fix anything considering how the conflict is mostly localised to the north

Yes

>conflict is mostly localised to the north
What do you say to Hadhramaut then? Or the fact that THERE IS AN ENTIRE COALITION ATTACKING THE HOUTHIS?
And unification of Arab countries isn't always the best thing (case in point: Yemen). North/South Yemen has become too ingrained in the culture and psyche of Yemenis to just go away.

spooky spooky very bad

>666
That number keeps popping up.

>And unification of Arab countries isn't always the best thing

Just what I'd expect an American to say. For Arabs, it is the best thing because it will allow them to be a strong independent state instead of feuding tribes.

>Just what I'd expect an American to say.
And we go into the ad hominems again.
>For Arabs, it is the best thing because it will allow them to be a strong independent state instead of feuding tribes.
What's to say that there can't be North/South Yemen within a Pan-Arab Union?

Today 2 christians were killed in a Damascus church after the moderate beheaders mortared the church.

How come Nikki Haley and the kike drumpf administration never condemn that? What happened to his promise to protect christians?

>What's to say that there can't be North/South Yemen within a Pan-Arab Union?

Well yeah that's why I said egypt should annex it.

shit>me>jew>you>kurd

Except we're not moving into Pan-Arab Union. We're now moving into Egyptian imperialism. And I highly doubt the Yemenis have forgiven and forgotten about the Egyptian misadventure in Yemen.

My dick>

Egyptian imperialism is a bit rich. Especially with Sisi being owned by the House of Saud.

F

>egypt should annex it

Its not really "Egyptian" imperialism if they're all the same race, i.e. Arabs. It's like calling the Russian Federation "Moscow Imperialism" or the USA "Washington Imperialism".

Basically Yemen needs to be turned up side down to succeed. They have huge water supplies but they use it all to grow khat instead of agriculture, they need a massive revolution of their economic and industrial system for the country to succeed. That would only work with a massive army intervention.

I know Sisi is too smart to invade Yemen, he's got his hands full with the Sinai and Libya on the border, but still, in an ideal world that would be the only permanent solution.

Oh, we're doing good i see.

>egypt should annex it.

doing well*

>refused to buy into the Jews games
>everyone told him he was missing out
>when push comes to shove, he's the one not paying out through his nose

Looks like it. Jewconomics are always a dangerous game long term, even if they produce short term yields.

Yeah, sure.
Btw what happened to Argentina?

Like basically everywhere else in the Americas except Cuba and Venezuela their economy is almost entirely reliant on Burgers

That's always been the plan, bros.

>Its not really "Egyptian" imperialism if they're all the same race, i.e. Arabs.
But if their end goal is Pan-Arab Union, then annexing Yemen is self-defeating. Comparing Yemenis and Egyptians is like comparing Englishmen and Welshmen.
> It's like calling the Russian Federation "Moscow Imperialism" or the USA "Washington Imperialism".
Bad examples. RF IS Moscow Imperialism, and USA IS Washington Imperialism.
>Basically Yemen needs to be turned up side down to succeed. They have huge water supplies but they use it all to grow khat instead of agriculture, they need a massive revolution of their economic and industrial system for the country to succeed.
Agreed
>That would only work with a massive army intervention.
KSA! Oh, wait, it's not working out so well. Military force can't fix economic and social problems.
>I know Sisi is too smart to invade Yemen, he's got his hands full with the Sinai and Libya on the border
Yes, especially with Sinai. He's even allowing Israel to conduct airstrikes on ISIS positions.
>in an ideal world that would be the only permanent solution.
In an ideal world, Yemen would be run by smart Yemenis who realize the problems and actually fix them instead of having a foreign power do it for them.

How can Egypt annex Yemen if Egypt is already annexed by Saudi Arabia?

If Egypt is annexed by Saudi Arabia, then why does Sisi support Assad?

But for example Mexico and Chile suffered much less, according to the map. There must be something else.

The support is trivial, also, because muslim brotherhood.

>facebook frog

How to rule the world as a Post-Soviet Second Rate Nation with 7 easy steps

>Step 1: Piss off the West by invading Hohols and helping Assad
>Step 2: Get Sanctions and reform economy to adapt from Western economics
>Step 3: Do nothing and wait
>Step 4: Watch as the Wests economy ends up crashing and burning
>Step 5: Become Tsar of Russia and the World as you making everyone your basic bitch
>Step 6: ???????
>Step 7: PROFIT

>facebook frog

>KCNA: "Kim Jong Un, chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, on Sunday received a message of greeting from Bashar Al-Assad, president of the Syrian Arab Republic."
Why is Assad so based?

Did Kim respond, though?

Dumb mutt. R*ssian economeme will collapse and burn long before the western. Before 2020 R*ssia will not exist anymore.

shhh its ok Navalny, just let it out

>159409020
>MY ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIIRE

>"...and why that's a good thing."

t. roach.
Nice proxy, Olgino.

Wonder if the """"""""""Russian"""""""""" flag had family in this BRDM

Go away nikita

Sadly Putin is so damn retarded he almost destroyed this country. Sanctions and cheap oil barrel will kill us really soon.

>mfw I just noticed the BRDM had a commander whose head was sticking out of the top hatch as the molotovs were flying.

>Russian flag
wut, that's hoholmaidan
also, that's a BTR

sanctions won't last forever, neither will low oil prices.

Germany's left wing is very pro-Russia cause they want the Russian gas and Europe doesn't want to sell its economy down the shithole just to placate Americans when they can trade freely with Russia.

>psst, look at the apostrophes around the Russian bit.
Also, filename just got renamed.

By German Left-wing do you mean """"The Left"""" (SPD) Or the Left (Die linke)?

Actually, scratch that, it was just a retarded attempt at shitposting.

Meh, America will always keep oil as low as possible. Funny thing is it's not so important for us anymore.

wrong . cheap oil barrel and sanctions forced russia to diversify . despite all the sanctions and the despite the oil barrel costing 30 dollars only 1 year ago or so , russia MANAGED to HODL ! and not only that but it also went to war in syria .

>eb*n and al i-tranNEET's fw

youtu.be/VKtG9fkdmSw?t=33s

Holy shit, murritards on /pol are fucking retarded.
>WE HATE GOMMUNIZM
>sucks Putin's dick at the same time
>supports Assad at the same time

literally both are pro-Russia.

Germany's last SPD president is now head of Gazprom, the Russian state-owned gas agency, and Die Linke is straight up ex-DDR officials who were soviet puppets back in the day.

Current foreign minister and head of SPD Sigmar Gabriel advocates closer ties with Russia, but he does it under the cover of "le drumpf is unreliable" to appeal to his leftie fanbase. The only leftists against closer ties with russia are the Jusos who are like "muh israel muh gay rights muh feminism" and they hate russia cause of homophobia or some shit, but nobody takes the Jusos seriously.

WORST NIKKEI STOCK MARKET PLUNGE SINCE 1990
JAPS ON ACTUAL SUICIDE WATCH

cnbc.com/2018/02/05/japans-nikkei-stock-index-suffers-heavy-losses-after-us-market-sell-off.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn8HfyqyoOU

>159410555 (NOT checked)

>159410686
>can't even get tr*ps
(You) getting flung out of the car

>cheap oil barrel and sanctions forced russia to diversify
Nice meme. It forced us to starve and abolish pension benefits.

I kekked up over that one... Japs on actual suicide watch.

>159410824
too bad I already got one you brainlet

Japan is always on suicide watch

>159410956
>I got trips in previous bread, what now you brainlet?

>your face when millions of russians will die of starvation in your lifetime

>Its not really "Egyptian" imperialism if they're all the same race, i.e. Arabs.
No. Egyptian and Arab are not synonyms. Egyptians have a variety of ethnic and cultural identities, user; they're not all simply Arabs. Egypt has been a racial melting pot of North Africans, Semites, and Arabs, and even subsaharan apes for millennia. Egyptians also have an entirely separate and notably strong national identity. You don't remember the "elections"?
>It's like calling the Russian Federation "Moscow Imperialism" or the USA "Washington Imperialism".
No. Those would actually be appropriate terms divorced of any racial specificity for the foreign policies of those nations, though. "Arabs" aren't even a cohesive group of any kind, let alone a national one that could practice imperialism. Egyptian imperialism at least implies something that could exist.

>159411197
>b-but it don count bcuz um yu see yu din geddit hiyur it be on sum udda paij

WTF is this

youtube.com/watch?v=AtqR5YnYNlk

>159411506
>we have devolved into arguing over post numbers on an anonymous Bhutanese alka-seltzer gargling imageboard

Dont know

Why is your stock market crashing Argie?

Any "Egyptians" differences from other Arabs are no more than regional varieties, like between north and southern Germany for example.

Wrong. Egyptians aren't originally Arabs to begin with.

East Asia on suicide watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=A21w1QWU8Wc

God damn it sucks to be a tanker in Syria

they're as arabised as any other arabs.

Nobody is "originally" arab considering even Qahtanis are extinct and all Adnanites are originally levantines who migrated southwards. So the point about "original arabs" and "arabised arabs" is pointless since literally all Arabs are Arabised Arabs.

If you think Egyptians aren't Arabs then kindly kys my dude.

Sometimes it can be quite fun.

It's more about nationalism desu. Though a lot of people are pretty retarded with Putin. The kike dick in DEEP in muh boy Vladdy P. In this fucked world though nothing is perfect. Putin brings more pain to those I hate than he is an immediate threat to me.

Damn, Halo 6 looks super realistic