Why isn't this done more?

Why isn't this done more?

>anime is about magical duels
>MC just uses a gun

Other urls found in this thread:

tcarms.com/firearms/interchangeable-platforms/g2-contender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not just any gun. A fucking single shot cut down rifle

With bullets with magical circuit-frying properties. He also frequently uses magic. The only person he fights almost exclusively with a gun is hot wheels in their first fight simply because he knows he's expecting a fair magical duel.

If it was more common it would become a boring trope that would be derided for it's overuse. Additionally, most people watch shows about magic to see magical stuff happen. If everything ended with an asspull like using a gun, it wouldn't be surprising if those viewers lost interest. It's better if it's used as an occasional treat or last resort to shake things up.

It's just a pistol m8.

tcarms.com/firearms/interchangeable-platforms/g2-contender

>Why isn't this done more?
Kill yourself dumb cumslurping gaiaonline summerfag 9gag redditor

>The only person he fights almost exclusively with a gun is hot wheels
Did you not actually finish Zero

Onii-sama uses guns

>"BREAK YO SELF FOO"

Half his Kotomine fights are time alter to get out of dodge.

I don't know

I absolutely loved the way that shit went down. Cocky academic who thinks he knows shit gets a taste of the real world that he could never learn in his ivory towers. Gets me rock hard every time I think about it.

He still primarily uses the guns, and used the time of Time Alter to speed up his manual reloading. The end of the fight is literally him being able to match Kirei because he has a gun.

Along with heavy use of magic

Magic guns

Along with heavy use of magic

>It's just a pistol m8.

Kiritsugu may have been a colossal imbecile, but I love him for bringing down literally everyone else in the series in such style

The contender is a single shot handgun or rifle depending on which model you buy. It's most popular as a handgun.

Why didn't Kirei just stem cell clone his bone tissue for infinite bullets? He could have been using an anti-mage FAMAS

Because
>MUH ENHANCEMENT INTO SUPER SONIC REACTION TIME

His point is that it's literally just a rifle with the rifle bits removed. If you just carved off the stock and shit, they'd look virtually identical.

Kerry did nothing wrong btw.

Because Japanese sees guns as unhonorable.

dishonorabu*

Japan isn't as crazy about guns as America.

That bore is way too fucking big for the rounds it shoots

Did someone say GUN?

Talent > Gun

No, it's because he has Avalon to heal a crushed heart in 10 seconds

You know damn well that that's not what I meant.
Avalon is passive and it is not part of him; it's not something that he is 'doing'.

>MC can't magic
>Chinese space pirates have magic
>has to use a magic gun to fight them

It's literally just a pistol. Your common sense doesn't mean anything in the face of US federal law

If that guy just fired that gun right there without talent monologue we'd have been saved from the remainder of Kodaka's writing

>The end of the fight is literally him being able to match Kirei because he has a gun.

He would have been killed immediately without the sheath to heal him and abuse TA. The guns were secondary.

If guns are awesome, and magic is awesome, then why not combine them if you have the chance?

I like stories about non-magical MCs in a magical world.