The bear will leave its cave forever

>The bear will leave its cave forever

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/sputniknews.com/amp/military/201802041061335652-trump-would-test-nuke-political-reasons/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goodbye, bear. /biz/ will miss you.

Fug. I thought it was a reference to Russia.

HAHHAHAHA I HOPE TODAY ANOTHER -1000 POITNS ! CRASH AND BURN CRASH AND BURN MOTHERFUCKERS !

Somsons theow has that prophecy up let’s see what’s come true

i thought that part of the prophecy was a reference to russia

>when the recession hits you

Oh shit.

why dont you go pave your cave you fuckin' caveman!

And so it begins, the great happening of our time. God help us.

>all facist states rose out of a terrible economy.

YES CRASH YOU CUNT CRASH KEEP FALLING YES DIE DIE DIE !!!!1 YES!! PLEASE!

1488 NOW GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

I KNOW IVE LET YOU DOWN

I'll be looking forward to a week from now when Sup Forums forgets all about this and focuses entirely on something else. Because people who come here to argue never bring up the point that whenever we predict a happening here. Nothing ever fucking happens

the end is near. time to fuck obama in the ass.

I remember yesterday we were arguing about whether it was talking about Russia or California. The real answer was in front of us the whole time.
>forever
This is the real happening, boys. Global economic collapse, then Armageddon

The market "crashed" because employers are soon being forced to pay employees more instead of what they're actually worth. Thanks, commies.

imagine being a roller coaster shaped like these trumponomics. like these republigoyim usury egonomics. literal vertical fucking decline. your brains would fall out

Put me in the screencap faggots it's crash time

Fuck

>Screencap

nigger this is the 300th thread today, lurk moar

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

Nope, this is the big one son. The first non jewish chairman of the federal reserve has been appointed. Buckle up.

THE US IS PREPARING TO CONDUCT A NUCLEAR TEST!! the killing bolt that won’t kill.

google.com/amp/s/sputniknews.com/amp/military/201802041061335652-trump-would-test-nuke-political-reasons/

It will happen when the weather cools

in the bible the bear is referred to persia

you blew up the debt. period. you gave it all away to already huge and wealthy globalist conglomerates. if he hates globalism (he's a nationalist globalist) why is he needing to attract african niggers? because he loves h1b's. daca. chinese steel. and no walls. listen bud. EVERYBODY knew in business he was shit. they distanced themselves and mocked him
>i WILL release my returns
>no returns
>"natural barriers"
>84% increase to deficit in the next year over 2017 and 2017 had roughly 1, 1.5 trillion added to 2016's deficit
every time. where do you come up with this "sky is brown" stupidity? from the JIDF

THE FUCKING PROPHECY

This aint shit. It will correct itself shortly.

Next week this will all be forgotten.

INCLUDE THIS IN THE SCREENCAP. I TURNED OFF MY VPN JUST TO POST

You're actually insane bud

>says the nervous shill who's lost his savings for the 816th time
>816D intergalatic parcheesi there fucking goyim

JUST STAY CALM AND HOLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how

Ya but in revelations it’s the bear to the north, Russia is in the north direction of the US (if you were to fly over Canada, then the artic you would be in Russia, not saying that Russia is geographically north of the us, just directionally relatively north)

the bear has never been iran. dont listen to anything this board ever says

Look buddy. You can clearly see by ignoring the y-axis of this graph that all the monies are gone. Poof! Life on Earth is over.

what episode is that from? don't remember it

OH SHIT

press F to pay respects to stock market

>russia banned from most markets
>result, unaffected by global crisis

>russia banned from korean olympics
>result, unaffected by happening/war. Goes on to win olympics for next decade by having the only surviving athletes

4d chess doesn't even begin to describe it.

curious.

AhahahahahahahahàaaaahahahHaha
Well played kikes. So then if I remember correctly:
>Nov 4. It begins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)

yeah. people are shooting themselves in the head because somebody else is the president. a huge jew. so the fed chairman's hands are tied and nothing might be done about his goy-hood. are you wasted? so let's just tank the markets. why would they do that? sure. they'd cash out. but now they "cant" put the cork back on? like your mouth?

This isn't even a bear market yet. Still way up over the last year. Another 1500 off the dow tomorrow and we might be going somewhere. For real tho, buy bitcoin. The fed will lower rates and QE again if it gets bad and that's good for a deflationary currency/commodity like bitcoin.

nothingburger

>no bears can ever set foot in certain countries
go to the leadership in iran. call their country symbolic of bears. and be laughed outta there

explain yourself. you living under the sea there ariel?

It's really happening , this timeline , is beyond my imagination . What have we done ...

if this shit goes full 2008 or worse, does that mean I can get a house on the cheap finally?

no

jesus christ fags are retarded. even if you're right about whatever the fuck you're saying, none of that makes any kind of sense. i'd tell you to eat a dick, but...

ok meme tron 4000

>Buy bitcoin

Fuck off you dumbass, don't buy bitcoin.

Look into other coins.

Spoiled children throw tantrums when they don't get what they want. Eventually, they tire themselves out. The shadow government's ship is sinking and they are choosing to go down with it instead of jumping ship. So sad it had to be this way. This will blow over soon.

Opposite

This is just an 87 style panic, not the start of another recession. Relax bros. Buy the dips!

>t. just dumped his stocks

it over. CNN Reported Hillary Clinton has been captured by ISIS and beheaded in Washington.

No one wants a bunch of shitcoins

>implied

I see that crazy fagflag around, pretty sure he's legit schizo, always babbles like that.

tfw i thought i was the only one that recognized tht fuck

pretty sure there's only about 11 of us who post every day.

Can confirm. #4 checking in.

>6000
heh

Haha tomorrow will be historic

>not even a full market correction

>MUH BEARS
>MUH ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

the last few market day periods have been opportune times for buying

This is the bear, it came out and now it won't go back to its cave

sage

Shareblue has been sliding threads on the new memo all day, so, just give them a wink and a smile, then walk away from the thread. It just drives them crazy to be ignored.

Oh I get it, it was talking about a bear market *laughs in suicide*

>OP is a faggot and doesn't realize that people are finally cashing out for huge profits from investing in the massive bear market since November 2016 and putting into (the now safe) bonds now that interest rates are finally increasing

>bonus round: The only reason the stock market went up during the Obongo years are because he kept interest rates at just above 0% (0.25%) to be exact.

>extra credit: libs cant into stock market.

Everyone watches the Olympics because no one is going to pay attention to skeleton and curling except for once in 4 years. Then it's a novelty and everyone watches.
Plus where are you going to see a Japanese and Nigerian woman run themselves mostly dead to win a lousy bronze medal?

Except that we're now headed back towards warmer weather.

SHOO SHOO BAD BEAR

>forgets all about it
Bitch I've been seeing so much red since last month I don't even bother looking at my portfolio anymore

the big dick is here boys. bend over and scream as it goes in dry.

Just looked at the russian index. Will it also be hit hard or will it be more a thing like china and stabilize after 1 or 2% loss.

can i loot the liquor store yet?

So what if... and hear me out on this stretch... trump knows about the collapse.. and uses it to repeat what hitler did by creating his own currency and freeing americans from the debt jew which inturn fixes the divide and together we unite at 0% unemployment and build the great wall of america and restore the nation and end the international clique.

yep it is time to rape, pillage, and burn. believe i will burn down the local bank and fuck the mayors daughter.

LOL

If it isn't bear (bare) that would mean it is a bull market... ( demanding / powerful )

sage

Damn. Kek wills it.

disband the "federal" reserve" and destroy all federal reserve notes

If Trump actually abolished Fiat in the US, I praise the man as a hero.
Unfortunately I think A, we aren't lucky enough for this to happen, and B, I don't think the economy will get bad enough for this to be necessary.

Exxon Rex, Trump and China love it.

What chart is this?

Russia is made out of Moscow and 2 more cities, the rest of the country is an absolute shithole

why are you so shit

Last chance to buy gold silver and bitcoin cash

The thing about vague prophecies is that they can be interpreted to have predicted anything.

CRASH CRASH CRASH

>HAHHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

>wanting a crash this bad
The bear was referring to Russia faggot.

Crashes are good news and brilliant points to buy in.