Say it with me, Sup Forums, WE

twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KgiNp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAKA SENPAI

and the replies

God damn, if that isn't every combative negro intellectual argument ever. See how stupid they are? And these people can vote. There are millions of them. What the fuck did the white man do to himself? In fact, here's a whole army of negroes who work as gatekeepers and the lowest of the low bureaucrats, which is really kind of amusing when you think about it. We brought in all these niggers for slavery, then eventually culture evolved past slavery, so we had to find a place for niggers to go, and we just stuck them all somewhere. Some are mail carriers, some are front desk at buildings, some wlak around giving white people tickets for running in the chinese place for 45 second with their blinkers on.

The scary thing about this is it supports the idea that ancient civilizations (greece, egypt, rome) were founded by caucasian populations who made them successful and then were eventually flooded by negroid groups who then lowered the collective IQ via mixing and higher reproduction, which led to the fall of those cultures. See now: all of the West.

That's just crazy and racist user.

fuck, niggers are dumb

Even if Egyptians were black, why do African Americans think they're all descended from Egyptians? Western slave trade didn't include Egypt. Why get slaves from Egypt when you can just scoop them off the shores of western Africa? And even if they DID capture Egyptians for their slave trade, what makes them think any of the Egyptians they caught were royalty, and that every single one of them just so happen to be related to royalty?
It'd be like me claiming I'm a descendant of King Louis XIV because my ancestors came from Scotland, so since they're on the same continent they're basically the same. This is the kind of "logic" they use.

>tfw memes are reality

I hate this board

in niggers mind everyone is a king or queen

>we the one who taught Europeans how to wash their own asses

DATS RITE

>we wuz kikes
hopefully more niggers will start to turn on their kike masters

LISEN HERE YOU WIHT BOY"S WE WERE KINGS LOOK AT THE PAINTERINGS AND SHIT
WE
WUZ
KINGSZ
AND
SHIT

>view every black person as royalty with super natural powers
>anything else is disrespectful

The comments do more to make niggers look like retarded children than anything Sup Forums has ever done.

>melanated

Boy, do I hate niggers

>"I don't want to talk to you any further."
Just like the French man, the negro surrenders.

I love how even if the fact that Egyptians were black was hypothetically true these stupid niggers still don't see that they'd most certainly be descended from peasants and slaves, not the royalty as they so often imply.

did they all miss the dna tests that suggested Egyptians were mostly european/turkish in ancestry

kangzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

THEY SERIOUSLY THINK A BLACK MARBLE BUST MEANS SCIPIO WAS BLACK? MY FUCKING SIDES!

I imagine blacks in the future will be stealing European history as well.

And yet, forming rational, coherent sentences is outside the realm of possibility.

They're on flat-earth tiers of delusion and distrust. They believe that all science is made up against them, because who the fuck knows why.

PFFFF

PFFFFFF
L M A O

They're proud of their continent.

It's like an Irishman boasting about how Rome was the greatest empire in antiquity

>africa is names after a white man
HOW CAN BLACKS EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

because

>kangz nigga fuk yo ass up dawg

The 'decadence of royalty' isn't literal its just saying that black history doesn't start with colonial slavery and promotes African history and their civilizations, which there are a lot of. Egypt is just the face of that

version

WE ALLZ BE ROYELL

>5 Ancient Black Civilizations That Were Not in Africa

>The Minoans Ancient Greece
>Indus Kush Civilization
>Ancient Mexico
>Shang Dynasty of Ancient China
>Ancient Mesopotamia

archive.is/KgiNp

I see this repeated all the fucking time? Where do they come up with this? This specific concept seems to come up again and again. The Romans built huge baths with heated water? Did some afrocentrist put this theory forward somewhere?

>because who the fuck knows why
The "why" is that without WE WUZ KANGZ, they have to admit that they have never had anything to offer the world, ever. They've contributed nothing as a race. That's a tough pill to swallow.

Do they honestly believe that white people can't survive hot climates? I live on one of the most arid continents on the planet and I rarely get sunburnt. Ohhh that's right, niggers never invented houses so I guess shade doesn't occur to them.

Kudos to you.

We need to encourage this.

They seen a few old pictures of nig nog servants bathing white people and wrongly assumed they were teaching us how to wash.

I wonder if these people think America was named after a native american.

kek

Look at this black man teaching a white man how to shine shoes.

They're heritage is so shitty that they literally need to appropriate other cultures history.

Sad!

kIll me now plz, thks

this can't be real

This one gotta be a joke

Someone in that thread made a good point - one of these facial constructions a decade ago had a fair skinned pharaoh and nobody batted an eye. It shows you how insane blacks and white libs have become recently. I blame the iPhone.

WE

Holy mother of shit.
>Diddy
>Kang
>Diddy
>Kong

Man that nigga had a good as sequel and a good ass racing game wtf happened, he must be broke.

They are still spreading the message today.

It's fine because if they never learn anything or admit it they will continue to suffer for an eternity.

A little old saying:

The perfect slave is the one that says "I am not a slave".

Blame social media, like Facebook and Twitter. It's the biggest fucking cancer on the planet right now.

>that pic
I'd love to see some of these "extraordinary" things rofl

>I imagine blacks in the future will be stealing European history as well.
hahahahhahaha poor inocent soul. google Amelia Basano, negress author supposedly behind the plays of some William Shakespeare or some sheiiit whitey fraud.

*citation required*
get's em every time

>which sciences? all of them

>books written by niggers

Is this their version of duck duck goose?

Extraordinary Things? You mean like turning an agricultural paradise into a dusty wasteland, how about a mineral rich treasure into a corrupt dictatorship, or do you mean building the same mud huts your ancestors were building when The Roman Empire encircled the Mediterranean Sea?

which one of you was this

kek
best part is that this is the cream of the crop of black actors

I like it when niggers talk about Mansa Musa. Musa is an Arabic form of Moses. It also sounds just like the Arabic word for "a banana". Mansa Musa = Banana King.

I like this one

Should we just let them be kangz? It's like the retarded kid that insists on wearing his spiderman costume to school. Everyone knows he's not spiderman, but do you have what it takes to crush his spirit. It only becomes an issue when he starts masturbating and throwing his web at the other kids. On second thought, yeah fuck this shit.