Boruto

where the fuck are you taking my daughteru

I swear, they better not write her out of the story. If they send her to another village or to ANBU, we may never get a proper hawawawa again. Why live?

to my bed

>People complain there's too few stakes, now people are complaining there's too many.

Never really liked the shadow plotline myself. I guess they needed it to show off Boruto's doujutsu but even that's stupid considering he never showed it in the movie AND the manga vs. Momoshiki so chances are they're going to retcon that when they get to that point.

His doujutsu is stupid and unnecessary. Even if it wasn't, at least the way they decided to reveal it was considering the movie already showed he could do without it.

This series would've been much better served as a pure SoL on being a child in the ninja world.

SAY IT WITH ME

HINATA 2.0

>PRISON

But for real, it's probably gonna be Hidden Sound.

Why giving us the best girl if they're going to take her away?! IS NOT FAIR.

Hinata never turned evil though

But it's still a shounen that aires on Wednesday afternoon, so it there still needs to be some seriousness

And while it's not a purely evil villain like Tony the Tiger, a troubled friend is a surprising change of pace for an opening act

But they aren't taking away Hanabi

SAY IT WITH ME

HALL OF ANA DEVASTATION 2.0

They better not, I need more Hawawa in my life
Hopefully she'll stick around, she's Bort's future wife after all

To prevent accidental continuity issues with the manga and movies

ANAL"

For that user who asked hours ago.

>inb4 hurrr purpleshit

ok, second best, hawawa situation really upset me

Good the NaruSaku fags who are now shipping BoruSara are going to be fucking pissed when we get that first full page detailed panel of Sumire during her manga debut.

Isn't the anime going to be the primary canon now?

hurr best girl

Why is Hanabi so much better than Hinata? And on an unrelated note, where the fuck is real best girl 10/10?

Sarada is going to become the official cuckqueen of Naruto.

>Why is Hanabi so much better than Hinata?
Subjective

I do hope so

But the main problem is that it appears that Ikemoto gets dibs on character clothing.

Who knows what's gonna happen if he brings Sumire back

Probably. They'll be redoing the Boruto movie again, and they'll have to account for his eye shit anyways. The director said he plans on going more in-depth with the Chunin exams too.

Most people compare Hawawa to Hinata, but I think most girls in the Naruto world want to become Hanabi, at this point.

Can't wait for her to grown up, best looking girl since Hinata in The Last.

She's too important to just disappear like a regular filler character. Especially due to pic related and the fact that their shared connection to the Nue hasn't been explained yet.

You, sir, have excellent taste. Cheers.

Only if her mom kicks the bucket.

It's going to be glorious, can't wait

>This series would've been much better served as a pure SoL on being a child in the ninja world
Why does every brain-dead retard say the same thing? SoL is like icing, nigga. It's great to have as accompaniment with something else, but if you get too much of it you get sick of seeing it. The SoL supplements the drama, as you care more about characters and the world they inhabit when you feel like you personally know them.

Maybe that also means Boruto can summon Momoshiki.

It'll help fuel her eyehax.

Reminder that BoruSara is the canon ship

Sumirefags eternally BTFO!

Nah. Diamond-shaped seals usually suggest a accumulation of chakra. We see this repeated with the Gozu Tennou, too.

Not if Sumire picks up good enough with the fans.

>My summon animal is a moon-man!

I didn't know how badly I wanted this.

gotchu fan

>Sasuke standing as far away from his wife and daughter as possible

>implying Bort won't bang Sumire on missions away from the village and Salad when he gets back home
It's the perfect crime.

>Naruto practicing anal sex

What a fag. Sakura's feet look especially inviting there.

why is himawari so perfect?

Will Himawari be the strongest female ninja to ever exist?

I would love to see Momoshiki's chagrin for being used like an animal summon.

>Implying BortXMomo isn't the canon pairing

It's like you don't remember that this series is founded on homolust.

>Shuriken quadcopter

It's gonna be Mitsuki, not literally who Ninja-Vegeta

She like hinata

I was thinking something like South Park in the Naruto universe. Well, that's not SoL but it would be in the Naruto world.

She'll be even better when she is a busty genki ninja.

HINATA 2.0

Manga is not canon

Aunt Hanabi is the single best thing to come out of Naruto.

Sayonara purpleshit

Writer san will ship boruto sumire

t. sarada

>Especially due to pic related
it's because of pic related. no more nue around means no more eye. which means what we saw in the episode descriptions is true.purpleshit is gone.

Sarada is shit

Pinkshitfag pls

But manga and movie is not canon

If this autistic bullshit starts up again then I hope the thread gets deleted.

>four shota cocks surrounding her and she still manages to fight
Hanabi has a will of iron.

It's one guy, ignore it.

Hinata love naruto = hinata win
Sumire is like hinata

She's been staring at shota cocks all her life, she's well trained.

How long until we get our first shot of skinny Chocho?

She gets off to crushing them.

>Why is Hanabi so much better than Hinata?

Because her father never abused her like Hinata.

>But manga and movie is not canon
Manga is canon unless it ends up having to play catch up to the anime. since the anime is like 3 to 4 arcs behind the anime's never catching up. even so sumire isn't coming back any way. Sayonara purpleshitfags.

When you post a better resolution version of that image.

Sarada loves boruto!

She's an uchiha shit though.

>the butthurt sakurafag is still trying to force this purpleshit meme

>the anime's never catching up
The manga is monthly and its chapters can be done in one episode. The time will come when the anime catches up. And it will be much sooner than you think.

Stop, user.
I only fap just now.

Sumire has man hands

Seeing "pinkshit" get thrown around so often must really hurt your feelings if you feel the need to make up "purpleshit" to do damage control

Useless?

The better to give wristies with

Pinkshit, please

>The time will come when the anime catches up.
nah, anime will always be atleast 2 arcs behind due to having to deal with all the noncanon filler characters like denki and iwabe.

Guys, stop bullying Salad. She's cute too.

t. I like getting handjobs from trannies

Your an idiot since Boruto's manga moves at a pace slower than molasses and Boruto is not the first show where the anime overtakes the manga.

>noncanon filler characters like denki and iwabe

Is that why they are being promoted with Metal Lee who has no teammates other than stand ins from the movie?

>Pinkshit genes
>Needs glasses with eye powers
>Daddy issues
Yeah, fuck no

Yeah, Sarada was quite popular when the series started and now WTF happened to her?

>Is that why they are being promoted with Metal Lee who has no teammates other than stand ins from the movie?
that's for the anime. if sumire stays then the anime takes place in another universe.

Sumire is a cutie

Best girl Hawawa blew her the fuck out

>if sumire stays then the anime takes place in another universe

Who out of the New Gen would be the kid who calls out the world's flaws via snark?

new manga chapter when?

I want to see how Bort deals with that cannibal ninja.

>then the anime takes place in another universe
Pinkshit logic

Surprisingly dark villain, I have to say.

I don't see the anime on that timeline

I thought that was Salad post-Madarafication

Hopefully the story takes a darker turn and Bort kills him. Or at least awakens his curse seal and shows off some of those elemental jutsu he supposedly has.