Will blacks ever forgive whites for slavery...

Will blacks ever forgive whites for slavery? Liberals are always apologizing and trying to atone for what past white people did, but none of that even matters if black people don't have any intention of forgiving.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
civilwar.org/learn/primary-sources/cornerstone-speech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yea, i know blacks who express gratitude that they are not in africa

What's their to forgive, their african ancestors were enslaved by other africans. If anything african nations should be apologizing to America for scamming them into buying their criminals and degenerates.

no need to say sorry. no one living today we're involved

They will continue to practice Jewish slave trade and circumcision because they are low-IQ negroids.

>Will blacks ever forgive whites for slavery?
No one cares

Why is that "black" guys palms not white?

Liberals need to stop bringing up ancient history and blacks need to apologize for all of their crimes against whites that are happening to this day.

This.

Why are we focused on slavery hundreds of years ago when it still happens in Africa and the Middle East?

This is clearly just a (((white guy))) with blacked up hands. Negros have lighter palms.

40 acres and a mule, honkey

The operant emotion underlying blacks' hatred of whites is envy, which, according to Aristotle,is "pain at another's good fortune." So things aren't gonna change until all whites are in cages or dead.

>have like 25% white members
>this is too many

They enslaved each other, whites just took advantage of that. Not to mention how whites cant be held accountable for actions of their ancestors in the first place

whites you mean british people. I am 0% british french, spanish, dutch, or portunigger. I am polish I didnt do anything but also fuck black people

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

You all are missing the point. It doesn't matter to blacks whether or not it makes logical sense to blacks. It matters because they collectively feel wronged and are passing it down to each generation and pervading it in their culture. They won't be convinced with reason that they shouldn't hold a grudge against modern white man. The real question is, will they forgive him and stop poisoning the world against him?

>Many governments have been founded upon the principle of the subordination and serfdom of certain classes of the same race; such were and are in violation of the laws of nature. Our system commits no such violation of nature's laws. With us, all of the white race, however high or low, rich or poor, are equal in the eye of the law. Not so with the negro. Subordination is his place. He, by nature, or by the curse against Canaan, is fitted for that condition which he occupies in our system. The architect, in the construction of buildings, lays the foundation with the proper material-the granite; then comes the brick or the marble. The substratum of our society is made of the material fitted by nature for it, and by experience we know that it is best, not only for the superior, but for the inferior race, that it should be so. It is, indeed, in conformity with the ordinance of the Creator. It is not for us to inquire into the wisdom of His ordinances, or to question them. For His own purposes, He has made one race to differ from another, as He has made "one star to differ from another star in glory." The great objects of humanity are best attained when there is conformity to His laws and decrees, in the formation of governments as well as in all things else.
-Alexander Stephens, 1861
civilwar.org/learn/primary-sources/cornerstone-speech

Daily reminder that the first slave owner in America was a nigger

SHUT UP YOU SILLY CUNT.
>GO AND RESCUE THE NEW LIBYAN BLACK SLAVES.
>Blackpeoplebewhining.org

lol, blacks dont even a care about other blacks being used for slaves in todays current world.
They dont care there ancestors, they just know guilt tactics are effective against whites.

No he was just a wigger who people think was black because he had niggeresque lips.

Why change the con if it works? If playing on white guilt gets them stuff, why should they change it?

Why should we care whether they forgive us or not?

Not until you pay us for slavery. That'll be $14 trillion, white boy.

All of the people who remember slavery are dead. Blacks are upset with whites for a bunch of different reasons. This is why we'll never solve the problem.

Blacks, in America, are more concerned with the INSTITUTIONAL RACISM inherent in many of our systems (market, political, justice, educational, etc). These are the things hurting Blacks TO-DAY. Now before you get all nigger triggered consider this:

All of the things Trumpees are pissed off about right now, are the things Blacks have been complaining about since the end of the Civil War. Gov't Abuse.

So Sup Forums, Hands Up Don't Shoot? Are you feeling like the gov't Freddie Grey'd you? The man got you in a choke hold? Can't breathe? Welcome to the club niggers.

Who were the slave traders, and the slave owners? Is there a demographic breakdown somewhere?

many of the traders were dutch (((merchants))), but we don't like to point that fact out.

Most blacks are too stupid to let go of grudges where another black punched them in the face three days ago so they shoot that same nigger dead today as payback, only the rare intelligent black can forgive anything.

This. Don't forget that these people practiced ancestor worship back in africa, yet we assume they just left that all behind, no way.

Can you imagine how amazing certain parts of America could be if black crime rates dropped to asian (or even white) levels? I'd move to Detroit in a heartbeat and help build it back up.

Forgive us for what exactly? the opportunity to live in successful countries? What a terrible curse.

the ruins of a once great civilization
*sheds white people tear*

>niggers kill thousands of people daily
>you made my great-grandpa who i dont even know work 100 years ago!
i could honestly care less

>but none of that even matters if black people don't have any intention of forgiving.
Exactly, so why even apologize?

The whole point of why apologizing never works is because it never ends. We are always the guilty oppressor, even in countries like Zimbabwe, where we were literally chased out / lynched for being white.

Of course not. It's the only thing giving them political capital in the current year. Without the cry of "MUH SLAVERY" they are nothing, and they know it.

Why would they? They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing so. As long as whitey feels guilty, nigs can have gibs and all kinds of privileges.

I see people more angry over segregation

People who enslaved and those who were enslaved aren't alive today (Not including corporations, I'm talking only on the black/white thing), it's stupid to keep feeling guilty on shit that happened centuries ago, it's like if Mexican's complained because of Spanish occupation.

>Will jews ever stop talking about their gorillions?
That's the only way for them to keep on pushing the gibs

Why forgive if you can get the power of guilt working for you? If you forgive, you have to forget and move on with life on its own terms. If you don't forgive you can work that shit in your favor.

Niggers ate ment to be slaves,they have no place in a western civilization.

They do tho lmao.

It's important that they stay focused on the past and in a victim state.