I like Trump. He's no God, but he's standing up to an evil most people don't even know exists

I like Trump. He's no God, but he's standing up to an evil most people don't even know exists.

But it doesn't matter that the FBI committed treason spying on Trump (they did). But whether or not he colluded with Russia doesn't matter. He WILL be impeached. When the time is right they'll release some bullshit fake proof, make it look really convincing, give the order to the media to declare "Trump guilty of treason" and when those woman marches march on Washington calling for his impeachment, they'll gladly """""do the people's bidding.""""". It's going to happen. The deep state has decided it. Please feel free to screencap this post and laugh later if I'm wrong. When the deep state decides something, it happens. Period. They're too powerful now and they cannot be toppled anymore. I KNOW that you will all, as usual resort to just chanting "shill" at anyone who thinks that Trump is up against something he can't beat. The fact you can't argue it with facts should show you that maybe there's something to what I'm saying.

I don't see this going well. Let's say he builds the wall. One day we WILL get another Democrat. You know what they're gonna do LITERALLY day one? Hope you invest in in Caterpillar, because their wrecking balls will be swinging and again, mostly woman will be topless and SCREECHING for joy as the wall crumbles.

More whites die than are born. In ALL countries. I think this was the last president that American whites are gonna get to pick. Maybe he'll get a second term and I hope he does but by that time we could very well not be a majority.

Where are you getting your hope from Sup Forums? I see you all seem so hopeful that maybe we can life in a world of diversity where we can choose to live somewhere else if we don't feel we fit with one society. The truth is, many of us are going to life to see one world dictatorship. It will not be liberal, and liberals are going to be fucking dumbstruck at what they had no idea they were creating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up faggpt

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

01001111 01010000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100111 01100111 01101111 01110100

He's the fucking God Emperor you fucking kike.

No I actually agree with you, but I think you underestimate the power of the jew.

>Defeatist nonsense
Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

This is what a Jew looks like, sage

>Literally all posts so far proved my point that plugging your ears and name calling is all you got

you forget Trump is divine justice. this is beyond surface level. all is well.

You do not understand what makes Trump strong

If you believe in end times you're gonna watch them happen before your eyes starting in about 20 years.

I know he's strong. But he's human.

01010011 01101000 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101011 01100101

>but

You do not understand

Ok, explain it

Epic

I'll make a note in my journal user.

I like Trump. He's no God, but he's standing up to an evil most people don't even know exists.
But it doesn't matter that the FBI committed treason spying on Trump (they did). But whether or not he colluded with Russia doesn't matter. He WILL be impeached. When the time is right they'll release some bullshit fake proof, make it look really convincing, give the order to the media to declare "Trump guilty of treason" and when those woman marches march on Washington calling for his impeachment, they'll gladly """""do the people's bidding.""""". It's going to happen. The deep state has decided it. Please feel free to screencap this post and laugh later if I'm wrong. When the deep state decides something, it happens. Period. They're too powerful now and they cannot be toppled anymore. I KNOW that you will all, as usual resort to just chanting "shill" at anyone who thinks that Trump is up against something he can't beat. The fact you can't argue it with facts should show you that maybe there's something to what I'm saying.
I don't see this going well. Let's say he builds the wall. One day we WILL get another Democrat. You know what they're gonna do LITERALLY day one? Hope you invest in in Caterpillar, because their wrecking balls will be swinging and again, mostly woman will be topless and SCREECHING for joy as the wall crumbles.
More whites die than are born. In ALL countries. I think this was the last president that American whites are gonna get to pick. Maybe he'll get a second term and I hope he does but by that time we could very well not be a majority.
Where are you getting your hope from Sup Forums? I see you all seem so hopeful that maybe we can life in a world of diversity where we can choose to live somewhere else if we don't feel we fit with one society. The truth is, many of us are going to life to see one world dictatorship. It will not be liberal, and liberals are going to be fucking dumbstruck at what they had no idea they were creating.

Do I wanna know the context?

Gonna need a sauce on the uncensored image m8

I got nothing sorry lol

lol