How do we lower property values?

I really feel like millennials are getting left behind in the real estate world.

Pic related is in my hometown.

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/1607-Depot-St-New-Market-TN-37820/41564821_zpid/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/pmf,pf_pt/2093707494_zpid/globalrelevanceex_sort/43.143958,-106.100464,42.934181,-106.423531_rect/11_zm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

import blacks.

crash the stock market.

burn it down.

kys inside the building.

Get rid of inane zoning regulations and rent control.

First Post True Post

>Deport illegals.
>Draconian tier capital gains tax on selling non primary residences occupied for less than 5 years.
>Simplify approval process and generally decrease municipal costs and code requisites within reason.
I dunno I'm kinda retarded.

Boomers -> soylent green

move

>6 beds 2 baths 4,772 sqft
>$159,900

zillow.com/homedetails/1607-Depot-St-New-Market-TN-37820/41564821_zpid/

FPBP

Median home price is like 500$ in Detroit.

prohibit chink investment

move black people in the hood

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>"How do we lower property value?"
>"Migrants welcome!"
>"What do you mean we have more people now that we have houses?"
>"What do you mean houses are hugely expensive due to rising demand (due to rising immigration)?"
>"This is the boomer's fault!"

Above is the thought process of the average leftist.

Interestingly, real estate funds are down more than any other sector YTD.

I am NOT retarded and these are generally reasonable and good ideas that can easily be applied.

The fact that this country has allowed real estate to be part of speculation to such a degree is mindblowing.

We as a society wouldnt tolerate people doing this with our food supply so why with our shelter?

i've thought about this and how if things crash in the right direction so many americans will essentially inherit the chinese peoples wealth.

e.g. american sells house at 1mil gain to chinese person. Some economic collapse forces chinese to sell american homes at depressed prices. Americans buy back. Double profit.

LOL at 6 bedrooms but only 2 bathrooms.

WTF!

>implying the chinese dont have unlimited fortune cookies to buy homes with

There are plenty of low, affordable properties out there that I would love to rent. Unfortunately, whites are excluded.

Built in 1850. Complete money pit only held together by paint.

Likely haunted as well.

yes but many people i believe are withdrawing funds from stock market and transfering to real estate.

One sector of the economy can be completey supported by another.

E.g. Hummer SUV brand/line went out of business when housing market crashed because those were all being purchased through housing equity/gains funds.

Don't try to live in densely populated areas with the rest of the mellianial fags. Not all you fuckers need to be walking distance from each other.

well yes, but eventually a country just cant print money forever and ever, eventually it (their own economy). When it does, people will sell their houses in USD. i.e. they are purchasing american homes as a rainy day fund, or so i think.

I love it.

In palo alto, to purchase this 2 million dollar shack youre going to need to fork up 15k a month.

So some executive or MD is going to need to pay almost 200k a year on mortgage. I think an executive is going to want something a little nicer than a fkn shack.

This shit can't sustain.

>open haunted house
>profit

But yeah homes are like super expensive to maintain and where they are not they are expensive. I.e. homes last a long time in cool dry climates but those places are expensive.

Those building are mostly empty. Dan Gilbert from quicken loans bought a shit ton of property and is only releasing a few units at a time to inflate prices. They will come down once he starts putting a few up for sale. In the mean time you can buy a house for cheap in Detroit near the crack houses.

no one would want this, you're talking complete replacement of multiple rooms.
Plumbing.
Floors.
So you're theoretically adding another 50k-100k in repairs at a minimum needing to be done either right away or within just a few years.
Also, fuck having 6 rooms, shit is entirely uneeded.
Instead buy a new home in TN for 100k.
Cheaper, newer, 100% better.
Brick house runs around 90k in my town.

the median home price is 2.2M in Palo Alto. You buy a 2 mil lot, tear down the crapshack and put a 200k house on it.

Remember, it's the property, not the shack.

Just get a cuckshed and keep expanding if you get married or have children.

It’s just like playing Harvest Moon.

They already do and part of that price goes towards housing them.

Holy shit.

Anyone wanna recommended good places to get low cost realestate in pretty country landscapes? Preferably in the north?

when boomers die and no one can afford those inflated prices?

>It’s just like playing Harvest Moon.
Why did I get a boner? I really wanna learn how to build these.

>One of us buys 10 acres for dirt cheap in Tennessee or some shit and invites Sup Forumstards to build their own houses on the land

I can agree with this to an extent.

While I am happy to live in the outer suburbs of Melbourne in aus. I still need to live in the "greater area of Melbourne" for uni and jobs.

House prices are still pretty shitty but I do all I can to save for a deposit.

I think some people like getting consumer cucked.

Like when i go to the bike shop there are people that seem to generally enjoy the idea of having components and parts that break all the time and are super expensive to replace. They talk about it with excitement about how they just had to replace "this shifter with xyz and i spent abc.." when there were clearly more affordable options for an already unneccssary purchase.

Im starting to think that some people nejoy this weird self inflicted suffering.

Like, the poeple buying these houses have options on where they could work an live they are usually "skilled" workers.

But they have some weird superiority complex and they think they are elite humans when they work in this overcrowded cities feeding off each other like rats.

FUCKING SOUTHERNER GHOSTS RUIN PROPERTY VALUES #EXORCISETHEM

just do what they did in 2007, crash market, axe jobs, make people unable to pay back loans...

quit shilling your shitty album in every thread. you're like one of those niggers trying to hand out his mixtape on the street.

>palo alto
who gives a fuck

There weren’t niggers in Harvest Moon!!!! The game is based on fucking Japan!!!

these city areas will likely remain forever high. Like manahatan will always be expensive its such a world class city.

The bay area could theoretically drop if there was a tech bubble burst, followed by a massive earth quake, followed by disastrous state economic policie.

Basically bay area could lose its global status but unlikely.

Tax land according to it's prescribed use. This will discourage speculation and drive down property values. For example a two acre parcel in Manhattan zoned high rise commercial would be taxed as if it contained a high-rise building, even if it only contained a parking lot.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/pmf,pf_pt/2093707494_zpid/globalrelevanceex_sort/43.143958,-106.100464,42.934181,-106.423531_rect/11_zm/

LET'S BUY BIG CHUNKS OF LAND AND BUILD KEKSHEDS FOR EVERYONE ON Sup Forums

Ghosts, the only Whites that don't raise property values.

Kind of goes against the idea of private property. This essentially amounts to zoning where your home could just be encroached upon by a Corporate park and force you out.

Also, this wouldnt help specualtion in suburbs. I.e. people speculate on single owner occupied homes anticipating selling them as single owner occupied homes.

if that's your hometown you've been making these threads for a while or you're a shill. I've seen that thumbnail a dozen times
>sage in all fields

Wouldn't even need that much space.

I wish we could make a Sup Forums village

exactly this

We need to implement internal imperialism.
>deport or exterminate all non-whites
>appropriate their property
>redistribute it to /ourguys/

>How do we lower property values?

With no investors?

the chinks that own all of the west coast and much of canada arent regular families who will have to sell their home when the going gets though. their investment portfolios are deep and they will never sell their home back to you. boomers selling their homes to elite chinks effectively erased housing stock from every city forcing everyone else to compete for the reaming scraps.
t. your current and increasing rent payments

Looks cozy.

I might buy that and tear it down, and save those nice columns for the new house

In Australia (and probably Canada), seizing foreign (read: Chinese)-owned real estate without compensation would see a drop in property values, panic-sales as they try to get their money out before seizure too maybe. It's only marginally more actionable than reinstating White Australia though.