Operation Mudshark

Me and an associate are thinking of creating a facebook page that exposes any and all coalburning roasties in our area. The concept consists of creating fake tinder profiles larping as nigs and documenting who accepts the bait. Basically any who swipes 'right' will be put on display for all to see and anyone who is of 'special interest' will be lured into various locations and live streamed to see the emotional damage caused when noone shows up. This is mainly meant to shame racetraitors and expose them. Looking for any advice on how to go about this (dos and donts). At the moment we are trying to be as covert as possible. Is this a viable mission? any feedback is appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love the idea, but kikebook would ban that shit so fast

This will be fucking hilarious
Although you have to make your group a secret group and vet your members. That way the only time facebook will zucc your posts is if it's reported by an initiator. If that happens make another one and be more careful with your vetting process

This.
I don't know if that's something you wanna do. Might come back to bite you in the ass, looking for trouble like that

If you want to do all that shit create a website, you will be banned from Facebook quickly. If you still want the whole thing in Facebook and be inconspicuous. What I mean is create the page and title some stupid jewish shit like "women who are against racism" and post their names and faces on there. Chances our better if you do the second option from getting into any trouble.

What uber faggotry!

Most beta cuck idea I've ever heard! Lol

This will be the best thing to come of 2018

we have considered that, you are much more likely to get away with it if you have a 'group page'

Also in regards to live streaming the mudsharks and would be mudsharks, you should save the stream when done recording, add funny effects to it, and make an archive of them on a Minds channel

duly noted

thanks

Nice try, schlomo
It will be funny at least.

If someone could make this app it could actually help a lot. I do not want to bring a child into the world with a woman who would be stupid enough to do pic related

I'm being completely serious, you can save families here, please do this.

Any white women who was about to spawn Jamal#100,000,000,000 is evil as far as im concerned. She would move into a white neighborhood, and make all the other children be neglected because her little monster is special and doesn't have '''white privilege''. Once they decide to become niggers, they NEVER go live with them. They just make the rest of us deal with it.

These women are evil and are actively helping oppress a future generation of white children, she can just take away their future because shes ''In love'' with Tyrone, it's fucking disgusting.

It's not like the old days, these women literally deserved to be lynched for this shit.

>Jamal#100,000,000,000
That's my discord name

Stormfaggot, I'm not the jew.

Just laughing at the extreme measures betas will go to sooth their fragile egos.

Seriously think about this post and the statistic picture I posted

White coalburners are actively getting future white women killed. They're basically evil and HAVE TO GO

same with oil drillers.

It shouldn't only be women who swipe right with black men, but with all non white men

Good Idea, but faceberg would probs ban that shit within a day. But if you got the time to make multiple accounts then yes.

if the police can post in the local newspaper about Joe Schmo getting a dui the night before. i think we can create a facebook page that exposes race traitors. gtfo faggot and dont come back

your page will be shutdown almost immediately by facebook kikes

thats a compelling argument desu

Trolling as a nigger looks fun

group pages are allegedly harder to take down

>saw a post on FB from my local police department
>a woman was murdered in a domestic dispute
>she had 5 children and was apparently not married
>a man identified himself as her father on the post
>he has pictures with his mixed race grandchildren
>he calls the man a "nigger bastard"
>people are actually upset that he used a mean word to describe the man that murdered his daughter
Well, you know what they say about burning coal

also make one for beta white bois who respond to chink a dink a ching chongs.

dude this is a fucking great idea
and i second this anons statementkikebook would shut it down so maybe make it into a pdf as well that is easily downloadable and find a way to spread it locally

>I set up a Troll Tinder account for the lulz. I thought it would be of service in identifying Coal Burners. I made the account, in my mind shockingly obvious that it was a troll, pic related. One photo, stereotypical (read: fairly accurate) bio. I used very poor spelling, and made it obvious Tyrese here was interested in one thing (and it’s disgusting). It affirmed many things I always suspected:

>1. The vast majority of responses are from block women. Vast majority, around 75% I’d say.

>2. Lots of fat women. ~10%, only Asian women to respond are far or a little pudgy. One or two roasties.

>3. Attractive ones are make up heavy roasties.

Also, do that with white men too. This way you won't look like a butthurt white man. Isn't there a way to make it like you're celebrating the fact these whites swipe right with non whites, if you don't want to get it banned ? Also can't you just create a website with all names listed ? Some Jews did that in my country to denounce antisemites.

This roastie bitch in Canada?

this is exactly how this idea originated, however the ratio of white women swiping right was too astounding to pass up the idea. (the area we live in is not a metropolis)

looks like Jess before transition

Beta faggot can't get laid so he wants revenge on girls that don't want him. LOL

You guys sound like Elliot Rodger.

Shit I gotta do that, looks hilarious.
Why don't you guys create a website seriously ? And if contributors want to expose a girl, they just file a request with screens and the girl's facebook or some shit like that.

Yes op of that thread was Canadian

lol

Stuff like this would need to be categorized, if she fucked the nigger, sent nudes, etc.

What would we do about oildrillers? For men it's a little bit different. We have to be sure they were okay with possibly fathering a nigger and not just getting their dicks wet.

/OUROASTIE/

ad hominems will get you nowhere user. kys

please do this. we need a dedicated website for this.

>What would we do about oildrillers? For men it's a little bit different. We have to be sure they were okay with possibly fathering a nigger and not just getting their dicks wet.
If your shit becomes famous and people know you're targetting white women who fuck blacks more than white men, I tell, you're gonna look like your butthurt and insecure. Treat white men the same way, even in a harsher way.

would have to be a separate page imo. too much to handle at once

Dank thread man

As I pointed out when coalburners spawn niggers they are actively oppressing white kids Has nothing to do with /r9k/ lonelyvirgin posters. I have the fucking right to know if the mother of my child would be stupid enough to do this.

Coal burners are doing a good enough job on their own discouraging sane girls from pursuing that lifestyle. Your effort would be better spent on other endeavors.

Kek angle is everything

I'll just leave this here.
pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

they make the duck face so you don't see their weird wrinkles

input appreciated

This shit was hilarious
lel wut

That's criminal harassment

Creepy

this.

flag checks out. only if they tell you to stop and you persist

pol/ will get some lulz while this beta cuck SJW's SJW girlfriend is getting pounded by black dick because he was a sensitive little bitch.

Hahahahahahahahah this is hilarious for some reason

lol good shit, user.

don't turn faggot on us now

Dick connoisseur. Pathetic.

anons caught feels for this THOT lmao wat a cuck

Good data. I'm sure we can build on and extrapolate for other factors.

kek

>Turns into a beta for the roastie

Pathetic.

Chase away the natural and it returns at a gallop

Blacked

They can run, but they can’t hide from the mudtide

I love how I have this idea today and it’s running like wild fire..

>Facebook page
That's cute, a fb page. It'll just get taken down when butthurt shitlibs mass report it. Altho the triggering will be glorious. The fb policies against posting people's names will fuck you as well.
I am hugely in favor of using their spaces to shit in their chimneys but it only works as a form of insurgency- an endless tide of shitposting accounts etc.

What you want is my website, coalburners.info

However after seeing how the stormer got fucked, I changed my design. the superior way to do this is to ostensibly make it a WE WUZ KANGZ pro-diversity website that lists "open minded" women who are willing to atone for their white privilege by dating/fucking interracially. It will accomplish the same goals while being more difficult to attack (how can shitlibs come out and say this is a bad thing to say about progressive women?!), possibly get some mudsharks to self submit their own profiles, get nogs submitting bragging evidence of their own slut conquests, etc.

>had this idea today
Welcome to 2015 lol

I love how I have this idea today and it’s running like wild fire..

>However after seeing how the stormer got fucked, I changed my design. the superior way to do this is to ostensibly make it a WE WUZ KANGZ pro-diversity website that lists "open minded" women who are willing to atone for their white privilege by dating/fucking interracially. It will accomplish the same goals while being more difficult to attack (how can shitlibs come out and say this is a bad thing to say about progressive women?!), possibly get some mudsharks to self submit their own profiles, get nogs submitting bragging evidence of their own slut conquests, etc.
Yes, that's the good way to do it. I can't access your website though. Make it so it's easy to find a name (search bar) + the fault he/she committed. Make it possible for people to submit new names if they have proofs.

(Inb4 someone notices I regged coalburners.info with the dox of a guy from another state who ripped me off in eBay)

I sorta abandoned the coalburner name idea and didn't come up with a good one that faux-praises white mud sharks, but the architecture is ready to roll when I do

Lol

ive already acknowledged that it would get taken down but if it were to be a 'group page' it would be much less likely

however what you say is good advice. we plan on implementing a vpn if need be, if it would be of any help at all

Bump for racial justice. I really like this idea. You'll get the zucc on facebook, but there are plenty of /other places/ to post that info. Some kind of coalburner database would be useful

That dynamic is what drives interracial relationships among white women.
>be white woman
>not enough attention from white men
>possibly jilted, maybe in a small way no one knows about like a white man did not look at your ass
>be racist
>go to blacks
>"they are dumber"
>"they are more violent"
>she says to herself
>"I will conquer this black beast and be the most powerful vagina-support-system who has ever existed"
>date black men
>tell everyone, especially white men, you date black men. Slip it into conversation at the earliest and every opportunity
>1 white-female black-male marriage in 90 works out
>"this proves someone did it, *I* must do it again"
>now she is stuck dating black men for the rest of her life. Not because white men won't have her, but because she can't get out of her female mental illness
Seen it many times, user. I'm not even a racist like you degenerate Sup Forumstards.

Yeah dude, you went a little gay.

So you want a cookie faggot?

idk i bet you could get sued making lists of people it could be considered stalking or harassment..... if you get a list big enough say everyone on tinder within a 50 mile radius you even might make the news though

>ad hominems
kys

You going to do something similar to the "Tag The Sponsor" guys.
>tagthesponsorr DOT com

Pretty funny stuff.

Their social media pages were shut down for doing this so if you're going to do it too, be sure to create a website, free wordpress blog type site, and post screenshots from the interactions on social media. Otherwise your social accounts will be shut down faster than you can say, coalburners. Good luck user.

You can't stalk someone who is willingly talking to you, and it's not illegal to lie about yourself. Otherwise I'd be doing 10 to 99 for telling women I had a 10.5 inch dick.

Filth.

Why facebook and why only mudsharks?

You can host a separate website with the personal info of all the female offenders, cheaters etc. Give it a catchy nime like slut radar and include proof such as their messages and you have a shitstorm. Of course you need to be a bit tech savvy to be able to evade the authorities.

Funniest thread in quite a while. Keep it up. More screencaps.

search for "tag the sponsor". He's been trolling instagram "models" for quite some time now. You can probably get some good ideas reading through it.

This is a WONDERFUL idea! very creative!

But I would make the page NOT as calling out mudsharks but state the opposite. Something like "Non Racist, Diversity Daters" .... And frame it int the positive....

You still get the data/results of displaying who the mudsharks are but it is reframed as "These Are Diversity and Open Minded Women willing to date past the color barrier"....

pol do a lot of funny shit but this is sad beyond belief. i recommend spending your energy finding some actual pussy

I just did that. Never heard of it. One question, what the fuck is a flesh light?

Serious question.