The Reflection PV

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm4fVBl781s

Art style looks great, although the animation seems weird in some spots. Anyone else interested in this?

I'll watch it when its out.

Gorgeous. It's more tough to constantly draw thicker lines for every frame but I didn't spot weird parts.

Looks pretty western.

Guess who is involved.

I am reminded of the animation in that Viewtiful Joe anime

I have to say the same thing as OP. I didn't realize that the art style would be that different, but it does a good job at capturing that comic book look. The animation does seem a little stiff in parts, but I can deal. No idea if it will be any good based on the description, so we will have to see. I am glad to see Stan Lee doing another anime after Heroman.

not japanese, not /m/

How is this guy still alive?

What the fuck are you talking about? It's made by DEEN and is a Japanese language work, airing on Japanese television. Just because a non-Japanese dude came up with the premise doesn't mean that it isn't Japanese.

>heroman budget version
>deen

pfft

Keep exercising your brain and body when you are older. It's why other working elderly like Clint Eastwood are still strong.

this is the anime with Not!Scott Summers is this where he reincarnated after being SO RIGHT

Honestly, at this point, if I wanted to watch American cartoons I'd just watch some fucking American cartoons. Can Stan Lee get the fuck out of this niche please?

Possibly.

>not wanting to watch Nagahama go full westaboo
The man loves western comics.

Good old Hiroshi Nagahama, truly the king of visuals. Mushishi, Aku no Hana, and now this.

It's not even entirely Stan's creation (in fact, I'd wager it's mostly not). He's co-creator with Hiroshi Nagahama, who is directing.

No one will force you to watch it. It's for people who like cartoons/comics too or at least admire the adaption of Sup Forums styles. It's nostalgic of when Japan animated almost every western cartoon before it was swapped to Korea after the 90s.

he is jew

Wow, this show might be made to be broadcast in Cartoon Network.

>begins airing 7/22
That's late for a summer show, no?

Downside is that he doesn't have his waifu Emma. Whose currently being insane and helping Supreme leader Herr Rogers

>Reporter as MC
What a generic capeshit story, Stan Lee.

Baby blood. Wish I was joking.