Which system of government is the best?

Two party system is kind of crap bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clerical Fascist State.

I like monarchy. Imperial monarchy. Daily reminder that Jews feared that system more than anything.

>Only listing four systems
Constitutional monarchies for those with monarchs in the past and constitutional federal republics for those without monarchs

SEIG HEIL

Monarchy. Most people can not govern themselves.

FPBP

I never have liked natsoc propaganda and how they depict women. Its so masculine and degenerate. Prussian culture is better than whatever that horseshit 3rd Reich is.

Constitutional confederated republic. (pre-cucked US)

Founding fathers republic was the only good era of America.

>Semi-Presidental Rpeublic
>uses Kingdom of France coat of arms
This hurts my autism.

Absolute monarchy.

It was doomed to failure from the start. When you discard the king you discard a unifying principle that is hard to replace with unity of ideas. Human nature doesn't change, and the average person can not be trusted with political decision making. What did Franklin say when asked what form of government had been decided? " A republic, madam, if you can keep it."

Rule by AI

put someone really incompetent in charge to give people the initiative to push themselves harder or to get around laws and regulation... best one wins and puts himself in charge where he can be incompetent

Absolute monarchy with communist flag? Sarcasm?

This.

Military Junta

Here you go my dude

He's fishing in other threads and forgot to switch the flag

absolute monarchy

Semi-constitutional monarchy

C.M.

I swear to God American Neo-Nazis have to be some of the stupidest people in the world

Nazism

Ideology, not a system of government\
Try again

This.

No state. Just capitalism.

But if you force me to pick a system. I would say a miniarchist republic. Where there is only local governments with less than a 1% real tax rate, that has massive barriers put into place to greatly restrict the expansion of power.

I swear to God Canadians have to be some of the stupidest people in the world

Infograph posters are the worst cancer on Sup Forums articulate your own view instead of copy pasting. Stormweenies need to be gassed.

Since when does france use their monarch coat of arms?

A lot of anons have taken the Monarchy-pill since I was last here. Seems like it's the culmination of all redpills.

Why are you assuming I'm a Jew or that I like Jews? Stormweenies always jump to the most retard conclusions and think that they own all truth. Hitler had Jews in his administration and helped to create Israel.

I swear to god both of those systems will ruin you.

Absolute Monarchy

Stormtards can't be reasoned with. They see Jews as nothing more than a scapegoat for every crime or burden on the stormie regardless if it is the jew's fault or not.
They will cover up their inability to argue by flooding the thread with pictures either calling you a jew or having a massive list of jews.

Only Americans can be so stupid as to believe that Nazis fought for the white race.
Nazi philosophy believed Germans alone (except maybe for some honourary Aryans) to be the master race. Slavs, even the British, were seen as below the German people.
In Europe, a land which was almost exclusively white for its entire existence, they separated people by ethnicity, unlike race in the US.
Do you not fucking understand? America is a land of immigrants. HITLER HATED AMERICA. THE NAZIS OF THE 3RD REICH VIEWED AMERICA AS AMERICA TODAY VIEWS BRAZIL
FUCKING MUTTS

Honestly Monarchy, particularly Orthodox Christian Monarchy.

Based Peruvian.

>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than slavs and greeks
Ivan, please.

Are you me? How many other people have realized this as well?

The Byzantine Empire was God-Tier

NAZISM

Out of those four? Constitutional Monarchy is by far the best, though the practice of marrying foreign nobles is shit due to the monarchy slowly becoming internationalized and not giving a shit anymore. Basically native peasant girls would have to be preferred over foreign princesses in terms of marriage for the royal family. Also feudalism as an economic, social and political system is now failure due to guns so the country could not be organized under traditional feudal lines.

You’re literally the most annoying people here

Consular Meritocracy

Britain used to have it where their monarch was not allowed to marry a Roman Catholic, something that resulted after Charles I married an unpopular Spaniard and such a qualification was required till for about three hundred years till about 10 years ago actually.

Anyone with a brain can come to the conclusion that the Orthodox Church is the True Church. Most of the people at my church are converts, it only takes a quick search to realize we compiled the Bible, and so it makes no sense to render all theological authority to it without recognizing the church behind it.

You're a leaf, but deep down you're a frog.

Dude what? Masculine I can understand with the muh Nordic features ones but degenerate?

It definitely is the ultimate red pill. All the nonsense we were taught about everyone having an equal vote is the fastest way to slavery. Of course their can/will be bad kings, but even a bad king lives with the constant threat of being deposed and meeting a nasty end. What happens to bad elected politicians? They retire quietly with a pension. Unsustainable.

USSR got it right - you are either dedicated to the principles or you are not.

*there, not their*

Bonna-fide fascist here, seems to be a lot of Monarchybros in this thread
I'm open to the idea of it, the only Issue I have is every monarch in europe as now now seems cucked beyond salvation. Another issue I have is tied to the ability of one poor leader to bring the entire system crashing down (see Louis XVI, Kaiser Wilhem II, though to be fair it wasn't entirely the latter's fault). I'd love to hear why you think it to be the peak of political systems.

I'll take one constitutional monarchy please

Isn't it funny how Ivan never mentions the mass de-conversion that happened last century, as the native-born red army routed his particular cult of heresy throughout Eastern Europe and established an atheist totalitarianism in its place...

SPQR is best government

Democracy seems like a political tragedy of the commons wherein we make decisions that are detrimental for the future because we don't feel affected by them in the present. A monarch cares about his kingdom in the ages to come whereas politicians only care about reelection. There's litterally no system that can replace Monarchy in the problems it solves.

Russians are one of the fastest re emerging Christian populations. It's the Catholics that aren't making a comeback. After the Czech fell to communism they almost completely lost all their Catholic faith and are now the most atheist country. Meanwhile Russia is properly dealing with homosexuality and degeneracy.

Unfortunately the remaining European monarchs hold little to no government power. They are figureheads. If parliaments were not in the way, stymying decision making while they argue, government would be more effective and more stable. Also a king can not determine every small facet of life for the people, so unlike the "freedom" of a republic, there would necessarily be fewer minute regulations and more local decision making. That is a more medieval style monarchy.

>C*nst*t*t**n*l M*n*rchy
This has to be either bait, you don't know how bad things really are

Well you say that monarchy crashed, but you're a fascist, so that seems like a double standard. It certainly would be hard to revive a monarchy but I could see it happening if a reigning Monarch had a JFK-tier son who people wanted to hand power over to. Recently in Liechtenstein the people agreed to give the monarch more power actually.

Yes, exactly this.

This is ironically true. Generally the trend for anything too far left. Even center right will have the trend for the system to gravitate further and further to the upper left.

You can hardly call the U.K. a monarchy, it's the cucked politicians doing the dirty work. The only thing that is going to save the U.K.'s ass is a good Monarch.

Constitutional doesn't necessarily mean the monarch is powerless or even democracy.

Anarcho-Monarc-Capital-Commu-Facist

Authoritarian theocratic monarchy.

Traditional Imperial Monarchy