You love Nazis, huh? Give one good reason why they wouldn't have sent your ass to a concentration camp

You love Nazis, huh? Give one good reason why they wouldn't have sent your ass to a concentration camp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0&bpctr=1517810035
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPkOnTTY7NQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walloon_Legion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm Arab and I hate anglos and Jews. They'd probably let me volunteer for the Frei Arabien Legion or whatever the fuck it was called.

I’d put a bullet in your head if you tried.

Hitler was part Jew

Because I'm a white Christian and not a gommunist.

Because they never existed

because the Atlantic ocean is between me and Germany

Because teacher never told me to sit down

go back to your shithole country fucking sand snake

Jews are such a genetic clusterfuck its hard to know who isnt a kike. Also being half kike somehow makes you full kike by their stupid logic. Kike mom and kike dad make kike so any gentile parent invalidates the jewishness.

Because I am the one working on the Eugenics front and prescribing hitler his pervertin.
Drugging him to keep him from knowing what I am doing.

>Give one good reason why they wouldn't have sent your ass to a concentration camp.
Because I can't play the cello?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0&bpctr=1517810035

I hate Jews, I'm blonde, I have blue eyes. However I assume that even if I didn't have those features I wouldn't be killed. The Nazis didn't just send random people to concentration camps, contrary to what """Holocaust witnesses""" told you in your American schools.

I like how jewtube censored this

I'm an aryan proficient in skilled labor.

I'm blonde blue eyes. 99.6% European

Also he didn't just kill people randomly. Good propaganda tho.

I'm Italian.

my great grandfather was in the SS and I am 100% German

Simply a coincidence.

because its not the 20th century

Brown hair, blue eyes, in good shape, would die for Deutschland.
I'd have joined the SS before they could have even considered gassing me

HH

1,9 m
grey eyes
dirt blond hair
132 IQ
So yeah also I am german.

I look Nordic.

my eyes are blue

I'm 6'7" tall, with blue eyes & blonde hair, and am a German.

Cuz Im not a treasonous jew

>any gentile parent invalidates the jewishness.
No. Jews can be raised to identify as Jewish, have Jewish culture, have Jewish allegiance, etc. even if they are 1/4 Jewish or less in some cases. Mischlings were able to fight and die for Nazi Germany by the hundreds of thousands. They rejected their Jewish identity and accepted their German identity as their only identity. I also believe that as a rule they had to marry someone less Jewish than them to breed out the genes.

Blonde hair, blue eyes

I'm American of German descent, I have blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a pretty strong chin
I'm good with a rifle and a bit autistic
Also the khazars are behind everything

sage
nobody needs to justify himself to the jews

because i know that the big lie is exactly what people won't think it is

persian

I'm white, hard working, love my country, countrymen and willing to pledge absolute allegiance to the Nazi state and fight for her.

Well. Blonde, blue eyed, physically fit, jawline, good morals and of course 135 IQ. Should suffice.

because i know enough

I'm 30% Native American. I just found this today, warms my heart

I am a polish jew with ultra aryan features. I would have been kidnapped and parents gassed. I would never have known who i am

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

sure, thanks for crossing the bering land bridge :)

Tay tay knows
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPkOnTTY7NQ

>tfw honorably aryan ally
>tfw get to die in glorious charge against communism

Because I allowed him to hide in my country.
Hitler is my friend

Because concentration camps didn't exist

\o

Based Finns

i've got blonde hair and blue eyes, probs as white as i can get thanks to my family being based as fuck and not marrying abos
i can speak only extremely broken German but i'm sure they had a foreign legion of some kind

>i'm sure they had a foreign legion of some kind
Dozens, in fact. More than half the manpower of the Waffen-SS over the course of the war was foreign volunteers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts

The Belgians in particular were relentlessly heroic. Look up Leon Degrelle and his memoirs “The Eastern Front” for an incredible read on what it was like to fight as a foreign volunteer in the SS. Degrelle’s Walloon (French-speaking Belgian) legion was part of some of the most incredible battles of WWII, including the Cherkassy Breakout. And you know, in the very end, the very last vestiges of defence in Berlin, the last men to fall defending Hitler’s bunker, were French SS volunteers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walloon_Legion

Because I'd be the world's best Jew hunter.

you're an australian, australians are not white